Holochain: about to EXPLODE. Price has not changed in a month, whales accumulating. I know tbis firsthand...

Holochain: about to EXPLODE. Price has not changed in a month, whales accumulating. I know tbis firsthand. I'm holding 40m of them, so I'm ready. I'm just telling you: 20-50x guaranteed by whales in next few months.

Attached: logo-proposal.png (975x510, 186K)

Free holo pls

Attached: 1541345122261.jpg (500x335, 88K)

shill holo to me besides "1000x trust me"

>logo proposal
You have to go back

Attached: HoloChad.png (2518x1272, 441K)

>I bought at the top and can't unload my bags now

The post

thanks just bought 6 million

oy vey

Wish I could get 6 million for keks, but managed to get a more historically accurate 2.5 million instead.

thanks for the tip fren

Attached: 1471093128142.gif (300x283, 1.68M)

Been steady accumulating.

They'll listen when it's too late.

Attached: 560.jpg (470x560, 135K)

>Next generation 'beyond' block chain protocol. DHT + Gossip + Neighborhood based consensus.
>Next generation of Web Hosting + distributed dApp hosting
>Code Can be run on its own without using HoloFuel and is already used to serve websites with a community of people around the world hosting that website instead of centralized server farms.
>The freedom to use Holo's tech without having to actually use Holo or HoloFuel will drive usage of the main Holo Network and will bring media attention to what Holo is doing.e
>Holo will allow people to get their Websites and dApps hosted for super cheap using HoloFuel and the Holo Network.
>HoloFuel will be for the people who want to build their community in/around the Holo Community where HoloFuel will be a central currency.

So its understandable that many people will say that HoloFuel will have no use when they assume that everyone will just use the Tech on their own. But these same people don't quite understand the community that Holo is going to build to support their main network. It's going to be a fun place to see the website and dApps that grow out of it. It won't replace what "crypto" is doing because real "crypto currencies" have their own place separate from what Holo is doing. It will even be possible to trade cryptos inside decentralized Holo dApp/Sites. We are still in the speculation phase and that's fine. But we are grossly undervalued and the whales know this.

Attached: 1539561426830.jpg (443x455, 40K)

Not to mention the Network effect. Holo becoming the main chain implies it will attract the biggest amount of computational power, which will reinforce its position as main chain. First mover and all that.
We gonna make it frens

Is 1.4 m Holo enough to make it?

Only if you already know how to daytrade.

How much to make it then

Let me clarify.
You can't make it unless you know how to day trade.

I suck at trading
I have 40k links and 1.4mil Holo
Will I make it?

No.

Vitalik btfo LINK in his keynote. Link is DoA because it is going to launch too late. Why would you ask a dev to use middleware that has less functionality then something they don't have to pay for that has more features and will work forever that is coming out months later.

Rebalance some link (10-20k) into hot and ride the next pump up. Sell and rebalance again. Rinse and repeat.

I can teach you how to trade if you want fren

Why would it pump soon? just ta or is there any news expected

pls

Seems like TA, lots of triangles you can check out on tradingview, most point to middle of November. That's the thing with these accumulation patterns though, you never really know how long they will go on.

Sauce on this statement faggot?

Post your email.
Don't bother if you don't have money.

>muh Mozilla

Attached: 1499715486786.png (874x491, 514K)