So, to any non-shills, how likely is this thing to keep rising for the next few days?

So, to any non-shills, how likely is this thing to keep rising for the next few days?

Attached: EEECE60C-69CE-4241-9985-3F9CB9A63F7B.jpg (1125x1164, 161K)

We're all shills here. You must be one as well, otherwise you wouldn't have come here.

Attached: Ces-sourires-la-ont-fait-le-tour-du-monde.gif (557x425, 1.04M)

BCH supporter here. I don't think it will rise dramatically and suspect it will fall after fork. Those who invest now and sell both sides immediately after fork will probably profit. But this is a poor attitude and those that support what Bitcoin was meant to be should support it on principle to help destroy the fiat jew (unless it gets badly (((Craigstreamed))) after the fork).

It will probably pump to 800 or so before the fork and dump to 300 right after. I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole because it's already pumped so much, but there will be a good buying opportunity after it dumps.

Wouldn't you buy it now and just hold for 3 days or something?

140k eoy

it can't go to 300. not even 560.

You must hate money

I will let 1 BCH be screencapped. only 1. the rest I will sell around 13th Nov and go all in XRP. all kindz of gainz... al kindz

Check this out. Confirmed by binance that BCH is shiiite

It won't be a good buying opportunity because it will be more than it was before the pump, with no reason to pump further.

I will short with leverage at the fork

>BCH supporter here

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 7K)

will pump to 1500$ before the fork, I plan to sell the high and just observe the fork from the sidelines.

$900ish is a realistic target imo..a bit late to fomo in now, I'm afraid

Risky

Pls.

Attached: schlomostream.jpg (914x866, 101K)

blockstream - JEW
bcash - JEW
you - JEW

funny how any criticism of a bcash retard leads to a reply about blockstream or bitcoin. every time the delusion intensifies.
>let's pretend that there are only two coins pic related

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

Won't get much higher than .1 but will remain at .1 until eoy

wow my god I hope so....

So what's the play here guys? Sell before the fork or after? Where should you keep your BCH?