Passive income

How do u do it anons, enlighten me. I dont wanna be like the normal wage fucks.

Attached: 1e9aa8dec73f2c9d88faac3fc27b7f83.jpg (732x732, 97K)

Not crypto

Obsly, was thinking day trading tho no knowledge..

>passive
>day trading
the absolute state of biz

just buy shares of a company that is profitable and pays out the revenue they generate to their shareholders. i've been neeting for a year now and made more money by not working than i'd have made in any job, about 10k-15k/month

Any good books about this? Any tips? Dont knwo anything honestly. Going to Business managment school, so basic knowledge

Wtf are you literally retarded? Just buy stocks that pay dividends. This is the only way passive income is possible. But you need atleast a million to be able to live from it.

You clearly have zero knowledge if you think day trading is PASSIVE income.

Literally just buy companies that pay dividends, ETFs, and maybe some safer options like bonds (JNK). MLPs are also a good choice for income.

rollin for lifetime passive income of 5 rupees for the entire Jow Forums

>going to business management school
>thinks books about passive income are anything other than a money making scam for the author
This board is dumb as fuck.

No, you nazi bigot. A faggot knowing the secret of passive income will be rather making money by writing books instead.

websites monetized by google ads, affiliate marketing, selling eBooks, online courses, etc

I'd also say that rental income is pretty passive as long as you get a management company to take care of the day-to-day.

For true passivity, look to what elderly retirees do for income. It's mostly dividends, SWRs, and rentals.

Speak English you dirt poor monkey.

How much do you have to invest to get that much in dividends? Tf

How to make passive income:
Write book about how to make passive income and coast on the royalties.

You need to buy 1 million dollars worth of these stocks to make a sustainable living.

how does a car like that go over speed bumps?

Sorry Nazi, White English will be soon taxed by ethereum foundation.
You better start learning monkey english or pay me gibs.

Hue?

>book

why write a book when you can sell courses for £2000 with a webinar

(yes that cheesy shit still fucking works.)

Look it up. Vitalik's chatlog with some fag. Proposal to tax the use od white English. no joke

Yeah my early rainbow dash is up like 800%

go to /entg / kiddo if you want real advice

get a payfair node, if it happens to be successful, you'll be swimming in dough with just a small investment