Given monthly passive income $500-$800 from online ads

given monthly passive income $500-$800 from online ads
would you move to cheap country?

Attached: europe.jpg (1302x732, 94K)

Absolutely not, the tradeoff of living in a cheap country is the fact that you live in a literal shithole. With 800 dollars, you could probably live in fucking Moldova or Ukraine. Enjoy learning Russian or Romanian

Go to Caucasus if you want to die

no way you get that from ads

This is Jow Forums after all. Home of the larp

>spain
>monthly average salary 1749€

L M A O
M
A
O

I get way more than that but you don't see me moving. Have considered it, true, but I'm still working, so I don't want to totally retire just yet.

Italy or Spain.

huh people aren't kidding when they say yuropoor

i get passive income in sweden but only around 700 bucks
not much but with a modest life it works and i can use every hour of the day to browse Jow Forums

Attached: world of warcraft.jpg (1440x900, 1014K)

this can't be real. you can make like 20k a year on mturk with no skills. Why wouldn't everone just move to georgia and live like a literal god?

Those countries aren't really cheap.

$500-$800 is too little, you'll have to live in a commieblock to get by.
Here's my situation:
I live in an enormous high ceiling apartment in a quiet place in the city center of Sofia, between the Polish and the British embassies. I eat at gourmet restaurants a few times per week, I also order a lot of food because I'm lazy. I have a cleaning lady and take cabs everywhere (too lazy to drive in the city).
I take 4-5 vacations abroad every year.
I also don't drink, but just as a heads up, alcohol is cheap here.
Monthly expenses - anywhere from $1000 to $2000 tops.

Attached: 1541609095025.jpg (750x493, 72K)

hell yeah i'd live in portugal but i know that number is way below the actual because so many Portuguese go to America to work during the summer for cash so they don't report any of that income.

anybody know what Hungary is like?

its less, right?

go to romania for the hookers

t. definitely not personal experience

that's a very small fraction. 900€ is our median average for sure. but the country is cheap as fuck so its not bad.

>but the country is cheap as fuck so its not bad

Not for portuguese wages that's for sure. The real estate market is truly fucked around here, cars and fuel are expensive. The only saving grace is that eating out/bars are relatively cheap but that's obviously not enough to make up for the lack of other stuff.

Spain and Italy nearly the same average income as Austria?

lol

Yes go to asia, ramp your income full time from there. Come back rich.

What is your passive income, property?

its not that crazy you fucking tard

Shit. I would be a god in ukraine.

I make 2900€ AFTER taxes a month. Shit. Are ukranian women interested in moneyy?

>t. Brit working in a call center

I'd move to Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia or Croatia.

I always wanted to visit the Caucasuses ... is Georgia not safe?

Serious question because I've been looking at Sofia since Budapest got expensive. How much is a decent apartment if I rent it for six months?

Real estate is bad in every good city in the world

Most of the central europe that was commie under the iron curtain is nice to live in with a thousand euros. The outer bounds of that area are orange.

Mine is a nicely furnished 100sq m in probably the be best spot in the city, costs me 1300BGN (around 800 USD). It's a long-term contract though, I'll owe em a few rents if I move out with less than a year here.
I guess my landlord would settle for $1000 for a short-term, or you can also get something pretty nice for a bit less. I really could have gone a lot cheaper, the place I'm renting is basically a splurge