ITT WE WATCH CONSTELLATION SHILLS TRY TO DEFEND THE FUD

The first week of September 2018 a crypto insider made the claim the former CEO of Constellation Labs and other current team members knowingly day traded away huge amounts of investor funds for deep losses. Lets weigh the evidence and let the shills do their best to defend what most believe to be an indefensible position.

Evidence:
1. The team was asked over 100 times in their TG by their own investors and potential investors to refute the allegation. In each case the team responded saying they could not make a statement at this time but promised to do so in a few weeks. They could not say NO we were not day trading investor funds. They made the claim their lawyers asked them not to answer this question.
2. The token has dropped substantially since the allegations surfaced and have not recovered while the rest of the market has been following in line with BTC price position. No matter how far the token price dropped, the team still refuses to answer the day trading allegations.
3. The shills came out in force, not to post proof the fud had been answered but instead to attack anyone promoting this question and find any excuse possible to explain why the team should never have to answer the allegation.
4. The team seems to be running low on funding. CEO disappeared 2 months ago, finally replaced by COO after 3 months. But COO was never replaced himself leaving a key role in the company empty. Running a $33M company without a COO is absurd, there is no company in the world this size without a COO. The company also spends no money on marketing or community development, which is why nobody knows about this project and there is virtually no community.
4. When the allegations first surfaced the VP of Product Engineering quit publicly stating there were major internal issues inside the company. He distanced himself from the company on his own Linkedin page.
5. The team made up a straight up lie why the CEO disappeared and nobody bought it.

Attached: constellation-labs.jpg (380x250, 11K)

STOP STOP HE'S ALREADY DEAD

All the smart money, VCs, and whales dumped since the allegation surfaced. The biggest investors know something and want out.

Thankfully I reincarnated and moved my consciousness/memories here from another timeline via satanic transhumanist technology, so I know that Constellation will do an unironic x100000 until 2028 from here on out.

GTFO

shit get

Attached: b7d.png (1000x1000, 66K)

Shit get, fuck out of here.

This is about the best you will get from the Constellation dagfags. No way they can clear this fud it's too obvious and has dragged on for months. People will only understand when they announce the next capital raise. The smart money gets it which is why they dumped their bags on all these tards.

oh hai raphael

Attached: raffyh.jpg (3724x1318, 2.53M)

I love that you think im raphael. I love that you think by making a collage is going to stop the day trading allegations from being answered. I love that your DAG price keeps tanking every day it goes unanswered. I love that this is the only thing the DAG community discusses. I love that you will be poor for the rest of your life.
>spends hours putting together a collage, doesnt spend 30 seconds asking the team to answer a simple YES/NO question that could stop the fud thats dropped the value of his investment by 50% in the last 30 days.

Either you are the stupidest motherfucker breathing oxygen or you are a paid shill from the DAG team doing yet another backflip to avoid answering the one question that plagues this fucking company.

DID YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DAY TRADE INVESTOR FUNDS AND HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE?

Dude it's pretty clear at this point there is no way in hell Constellation is going to answer that question. The reason why should be obvious as well. That's why I sold and so did any other half way intelligent person. Only moonbois and team members still holding dag, all the smart money dumped on the suckers. A slow crawl to zero is the future, no volume, no pumps, no community. Dead

I love that you are still playing stupid when the exact photo shows the team's response.

They treat their community like a pack of idiots and they are so stupid they lap it up like they are doing them a favor. The bagholder bingo delusion is incredible with this bunch. They wont beleive its going to zero until its actually at zero and even then they will be accumulating.

You cant fix stupid. Im OK with them losing everything, they deserve it. I feel bad for new investors being lied to though, its sad they do this. I saw shills in TG telling the community the CEO day trading rumor was answered by the team and then posting screenshots of a non-team member saying it wasnt true. Thats just fucking evil. Constellation team watched it happen and said nothing while knowing they were lying. Shills started verbally attacking their own investors for bringing it up and they let it happen right before their eyes, then joined them in banning those same investors including SAFT round investors.

This team and community deserve nothing but failure.

ORLY? I was hoping you would say that. So what was the teams response to "Did the former CEO day trade investor funds?" They promised to answer that on multiple occasions and didn't. On that very day when the CEO explanation came out Brendan and the team were asked to finally squash this day trading rumor with a simple NO answer by one of their prominent investors. Brendan, the new CEO Ben, and the rest of the team ignored the question entirely. Right there, in front of everyone.
Why you trying to lie about this? Why you trying to pretend the fud was answered. Show me a screenshot of them answering the fud. I will give you 10 ETH right now. Matter of fact I will give anyone of you 10 ETH if you can show me that answer and then you will never hear from me again.

The reasoning for why the CEO quit his own company was hilarious. They aren't even trying to hide the fraud anymore. Sure he left to explore new ideas and threw out hundreds of millions of dag because he just didn't like the direction. What a fucking like, anyone who bought that is lying to themselves. The smart money saw right through it and dumped hard on all those moonbois.

The explaination why the CEO left was terrible. I was actually mad when they announced it. I mean come on at least lie to us using common sense. Made the fud look real and still does.

A. He left his hundreds of millions of tokens because he saw his company was failing and the tokens were worthless.
B. He got forced out for doing something illegal
C. He threw everything away incuding what daggies consider to be worth millions of dollars because he wanted to do something different but hasn't decided what that is just yet

> ProTip answer C is made for people with a sub-brainlet IQ

This whole thing is crazy. At this point the CEO daytrading rumors don’t even matter. The coin is on zero legit exchanges, has zero volume and the team banned the entire community.

I don’t get what bag holders get out of sucking the teams dick, this shit is going to zero.

You got the opportunity to have all your questions answered, but all you did was run away. How pathetic and cowardly is that?

this is so obvious samefagging, you're getting worse and worse at this. I only check Jow Forums once in a while now so your deteriorating quality is more apparent.

Thats not me faggot. That is another fake fud thread made by the dag shills to show there are lots of "crazy" rumors floating around and they dont have time for them all. My threads are always the same, I only care about the Day Trading Allegations, nothing else.
Also Im guessing you are part of the group making up the fake fud like the cocaine and gambling bullshit. Its not working, nobody is buying it. Keep trying though.

Bitch I post under the same IP all the way to the end of the thread. You think ive got 20 cell phones? Do you also thinking nobody agrees with me? Look at your token price faggot, everyone agrees with me and dumping this shitcoin. First I was "trying to accumulate". then I was a disgruntled employee, then I was a group of bastards from a competing project, and now Im just austic. Your running out of bingo cards arent you.

Have fun losing everything, its well earned. When your investment project is actively refusing to answer allegations of investor fraud and you see a green light telling your brainlet mind to buy, its time to KYS.

Kek now that was funny
Dagbagfags are a very special kind of moron

Wish I never found this shitcoin. Why do I always find the worst projects. Why God why

Dont invest in any small cap cryptos for starters unless you plan to lose 100% of your money or make a 10X. Problem is 99% chance to lose 100% isnt worth a 1% chance to 10X. 2017 will never return, those days are over.

Kek they still didn't answer the fud that's crazytown

Of course it is you. Why are you such a deranged moron that you post your unsubstantiated garbage, by your own admission, every single day , with zero new information, no hard facts, just your own delusions and speculations? What is your motivation and what is your end goal. Be honest for once. Don't just run away as you always do.

I guess he/she lost about 90% of the investment. Not sure how fudding here is going to help though

instead of doing your own research you just blindly follow the advice of shills on biz

You can fuck yourself right after you apply for food stamps. I dont run away from anything. You did make a fake thread pretending to be me once but it didnt work. As per why I do this, in the end you will find out and probably benefit unfortunately.
Get the team to answer the FUD or this motherfucker is going to zero, I can assure you. Think Im full of shit? Go look at the trade history starting with first week of September. Thats what you get when you lie to your community and commit investor fraud by day trading the god damn investment funds for massive losses.

If investors had to make an intelligent decision about the tech in that white paper there would be maybe 3 investors that understood it. Nobody invests in the team because who are they anyways.

>You did make a fake thread pretending to be me once but it didnt work
Give it up, psycho. Your comments are lies and unsubstantiated trash.

>I dont run away from anything.
Sure you do, moron. I asked you about your motivation etc, and of course you the coward were running away again, as always, hurling new lies my way, new crazy accusations and more low life comments. Did you have your childhood in a brothel? Or are you just a very stupid and nasty person, who knows, and who cares? Get lost, fool.

I just put a 10ETH buy order on hotbit

Looks like this coin is being wash-traded

I'm watching both the ETH and BTC order books.

BTC order book has been steadily creeping up with trades that

1. Take place between the lowest ask and highest bid
2. Don't even show up in the order book because they are instantly bought

Looking at Coinmarketcap, seems volume has been constant recently while the price has been increasing. Blatant manipulation?

Anyway, this coin is impossible to buy without doubling the price, and i bet someone likes it that and is trying to manipulate the base price.

I'm just gonna my throw my $2000 into holo.