At what age do you think someone should move out of their parents house?

At what age do you think someone should move out of their parents house?

Attached: tara.jpg (1029x578, 66K)

mommy

Whenever they marry.

This.

If you go to college ~24

If you blue collar after high school ~21

As soon as they want to start getting laid.
Or can't take their family's shit anymore.

I don't think it depends on age but the need for the person to learn responsibility. You can live your whole life with your parents for all I care but are you doing that because you want to or because you have to?

If you move out any later than 18 you're a special snowflake who will never make it in the real world

when you get fuck you money

This is the only answer. 26, 75k salary not including bonuses, still living at home stacking ridiculous amounts of money. Oh, and I still fuck weekly.

When they are earning enough to feasibly do it. It was a LOT easier for our parents to do this, as housing prices were nowhere near what they are today.
I was told to leave by my mother when I reached a certain age, as my siblings had moved out with their partners. I spent the next few years homeless until someone helped me.

When their parents want them out.

3. All or nothing like a fucking baller.

Can confirm, getting married next month, been saving up for a year and ready to have sex away from mom and dad.
feels good man

I dropped out of college and moved out at 19.
Looking back, I should have just stayed at my parents and accumulated a lot more money. But its great living on your own. Its very liberating and it feels like that next step in your life

What are you doing now?

Your mother's a bitch

when you're parents die and you can sell the house to buy your dream house. There is literally no reason to leave the nest to pay schlomo rent. you're not gonna be fucking anyway so why waste money.

>Parents (mainly my dad) lost our home when I was 21. DIdn't get a penny for it.
>Parents had ugly divorce.
>Was forced to live with shitty relatives until I finished college.
>Moved out at 23 and never looked back.
Feels alright man.

Attached: wojak-and-coke.jpg (236x215, 9K)

Why do people think this girl is hot

Exactly this living in the city in an apartment with my parents is nice free food rent etc. But to have to wait for them to go away for vacations to bring of roasties, is shit and hearing them nagging me is not worth it either. They are really awkward around girls that aren't a "girlfriend" so if i wanna get laid i have to chose between wasting time or money on a girlfriend or bring over girls when they are out of town.

Wait, so i shouldn't feel like a fucking retard and leech for staying at my parents' at the age of 21 while studying and having random on and off jobs?
wtf Jow Forums cured my internal struggle

I guess because she has that "girl next door" look and aura.

Of course not dude. Just save money in the meanwhile in order to get a good financial cushion. Then leave when you feel you've reached that point.

I mainly dropped out because I started working for a start up for a few years. Then I got fired and worked at another start up for like 3 years. Then when that place went out of business, I started to learn a trade in repairs which is what I'm doing now.

College was too difficult since I'm lazy

Are you moving out oniichan?
..can I move into your room??

Attached: 1532721876022.jpg (2500x3420, 906K)

Do you fuck your dad too or only mum?

Life begins at conception.

When I worked full-time, I could afford an apartment. Monthly expenses ~1,100

Now that I'm college, my income is

I finally did last year at 25. Couldn't stand it any longer.

My friend just moved out at 30, after making 120k a year for the last 5 years, just stacking money. Bought his own place cash. I moved out at 23, and cant save much because of $1400 rent. Kind of wishing I did what he did and stayed with parents until he stacked up six figures in the bank.

>$1400 rent
You need roommates or a gf

I think you should at the very least move out at 25, but only if you're more traditional or live in Europe
More likely the deadline should be 22 to move out

Oh, and reddit

Never! You stay and take over the house when they die and laugh at your friends who "worked hard" and are paying a mortgage for 30 years.

my mum moved out and the house me and my dad are in now is huge. I'm considering sticking around for quite some time. I can take home girls and fug them, dad doesn't mind, the girls also don't seem to mind when I come pick them up in my fat BMW. Bought with cryptoes.

why would I move out?
why would I waste money if I am perfectly happy here?

Attached: turdflush.png (584x489, 76K)

Huge waste of money to move out lol . I live with my parents and I don't really care about it as much, they don't mind either. I do go to work as well so I am not really a complete degenerate. More money for the good old crypto.

I know bro I know

girl who has her own place

how is this reddit i've been on Jow Forums for over a decade..

I moved to another country when I was almost 19. Two years living alone are fucking great without all the bullshit you get every day from your parents.

Eastern Europe and free uni/very shit wages in my case so it's much different scenario than US I reckon.
I just am in "life don't make sense if you can't pay rent" mindset since 18yo while still being as lazy as it gets.

How'd you do it? Did you study abroad?

Not getting laid anyway so no loss haha

i agree. if you want to really make it, the later you can move out, the better. i plan to move out at 25 (currently 23)

Attached: download.jpg (296x170, 10K)

Yeah 18. come on guys

Attached: 1540941451197.jpg (604x504, 27K)

yours

So many losers ITT justifying living at home. Pathetic, you are creatures of comfort. The longer you wait the worse it will be on you to make the move. Don't even talk about the money you saved, at what expense? Now you could have made 2x that much money with the skills you would have developed going out on your own. If you don't think so then you add no value which is probably why you still live at home. No later than 20 imho

Good goy. Family = bad. Giving me shekels = good

ITT: Amerisharts.

Living with your parents until you get married or around there is the norm in much of Europe.
Regardless, I feel bad for those who have a shitty relationship with their parents and are pretty much forced to move out.

There are a lot of practical reasons to live at home like other anons have said but a large family living together is a wonderful thing.

You can wait to visit mommy and daddy on the weekends? Who said family is bad? Living with them is bad. Hell go visit your mom every day user, but don't take your laundry sac with you for her to do and take leftovers to your home in Tupper ware after. Grow up

>but don't take your laundry sac with you for her to do and take leftovers to your home in Tupper ware after.
not gonna make it

18-21. Moved out when I was 17.

give it or take

I'm probably going to live with my dad until he dies or decides to remarry. I have the money and the means to live on my own but he likes having me around and I like being around too.

Attached: pops.jpg (1025x566, 71K)

I'm 26 and this is basically my plan. It's even better because my parents will give me money for down payment whenever. I kind of want to see how the next few years in the market play out first though. And also considering renting since I've saved plenty and could easily do some meme $1400 a month swag pad rent.
I also realized buying cash and spending all my reserves on a house would be a huge financial mistake, so I will still go with a loan.

never, alphas assert their dominance in the house

once you cash out 401k you're ready to move out

Until it becomes burdensome to live at home.
In the past, men and women would always live at home until they were married, and even then they may still live with the Husband's parents if the house is big enough.
This "Everyone should live alone and be lonely and financially struggling because muh independance" shit is something directed almost exclusively at White people by rich Jews in a mad-cap attempt to keep them miserable.
Other races stick to family and they all get along fine.

>in a mad-cap attempt to keep them
buying diamonds, real estate,

As soon as you're capable. Independence is a core component of masculinity. You're not a true man if you haven't left the nest

>mfw left parents at 18
>got married and now living with in laws
What level am i on?

Attached: 1526007109763.jpg (519x533, 50K)

I'm just waiting for my mom whom has a house and my uncle who lives in a house that belongs to my mom to die and leave me with whatever. My sister is rich AF and the plan is to live barebones until I make it

My father had to move back in with his parents at 41 with two kids and wife. As a kid I didn't even realize why he made us sleep in the shed instead of huge grandpa's house literally 10m away, but now I know – he was embarrassed. I'm 34 and planning to move out, already talked to 3 homeowners where I'll rent. I'd like some more cash for just in case but oh well.

Kicked out by grandmother, who adopted me, while still in high school. I guess 16 is the age.

I was out on my own at 20. I could afford to do it. Now 15 yrs later I'm married, living in a bigger house but not some 3000+ sq ft monster, a little money in the bank and a decent secure job. Frankly if your still living at home at 30 or older you got problems. Now if your parents were disabled or some shit then I could see it, but to just live with them is kinda wrong. They got shit to do to, they spent 18 yrs of there lives taking care of your ass, now they want to enjoy what remains of there time here.

>t. kike

Fuck parents, bro

Subtle

depends, some anons are late bloomers.

i coundlt ejaculate until i was 18

i didnt move out till i was 26.

i was a late bloomer.

>If you aren't fistfighting Asians down by the docks at 16 you're not gonna make it.
If "the real world" means someplace I never want to end up, then I'm okay with this.

I'm 24 and don't plan on leaving any time soon. I make $62k and would probably have very little money if I lived in my own. Plus I'd just be alone all the time. At least I get along with my parents and they don't mind me staying. I pay some of the bills, but it's still far cheaper than paying rent. When I was in college, I had thought that I'd move out by 28, but now I don't really see it. I tell people that I'm saving for a house, but is be too lonely and I wouldn't want roommates.

Whenever you want to start buying hookers and move onto the "real" drugs. You need your own space for that

18 if you have a jobf

Sure thing dude let me get a full time employment to barely pay for a small apartment in a ghetto when I dont even have any studies yet or any valuable knowledge, in other words shoot myself in the foot just to please you.

>Americlaps getting into debnts and wasting money on landlords because they all have dysfunctional families
Dog bless :DDD

Attached: amer.jpg (1162x850, 275K)

how did you survive being homeless? i might be homeless soon

I turned 19 two weeks before I graduated high school.

I got an AA degree at 23.

I'm 28 but still on my parents' insurance.

I don't live at home, but I've been saving money to build my own place eventually, and I really think I'd like to build almost a Roman villa or something; one complex but with multiple discrete segments that my family can live in, and with an open courtyard in the middle where we can meet and have barbecues or picnics or whatever. The idea of moving out and giving some Jew $800 or more a month is insane, and it's absolutely the right idea to build a home that allows for both independence and resource accumulation.

parents lost the house too when i was 18. did yours fall for banker scams? take an equity loan, buy dumb shit, cant pay back the loan?

If you live in a home alone owned by your parents who don’t live there- is that just as bad as living with them?

I moved out at 17 and never looked back. Wtf is going on in this thread.

When you can afford a house, or you can afford to inherent your parents house. Which ever comes first

>muh strong independent adult that don't need no mommy

I'm sorry you have shit parents

why would you leave so young?

13 max
Bunch of sissies itt
Back in my day, we worked our asses off all day and then slept on a steel plate after
Worked at the refinery when I was 9

My gf did at 18. I did at 25.
Answer is definitely before 30.

Goddamnit user, you made me cry of laughter

Attached: inca.jpg (454x324, 22K)

It really depends on the person. Media kikes will make you believe you should be out on your own at 18 otherwise you're a loser. I fell for that trick and moved out immediately (though I also had some weird family shit going on so I bolted like an asshole instead of dealing with it). I'm 28 now and sometimes regret it because I could have saved money for a few years. I got by ok but didn't really save much of anything until I got a real career type job at 25. Own my own house for the last 3 years, currently on the market and will move in with my old man for a bit to save some more cash and help him out with some bills until I find a new house. I'm sure it will get old quick but he doesn't bother me and I'm hoping to be out by Spring

Immediate sovereignty, only cucks don't get it

If you live somewhere cheap then by 21. Would you want your full grown adult living with you?

No you just switched being dependent on your parents to being dependent on strangers (landlords/roommates).

>21
>full grown adult

Niggas wish they had a free crib user

Niggaz wish

You're doing fine

>t. Trust Fund Babby