BREAKING: scalability fallacy solved by Constellation

5 nodes. Each on 500 mb, one core processor machine ( shit trash old phone)
25% CPU load - almost idle, no battery drainage
pulling 500-1000tps(edited)
talk about mass adoption on mobile phones :smiley:
the more nodes there is (decentralized), the faster the tps gets.

Destroying the scalability fallacy where network gets clogged the more nodes there is.

constellationlabs.io/blog/index.php/network-stability-update/

Attached: ConstellationLabs.png (700x429, 143K)

Anyone not all in Constellation is retard, I feel so sorry for them.

How does this compare to other blockchain projects?

Raffy isn't gonna like this

Attached: raffy.jpg (3739x1320, 2.36M)

Can't accumulate without volume

Attached: conee.png (1200x800, 1.62M)

You dont accumulate this, you buy as much as you can ASAP.

> CEO quit his own company after raising $33M and gave his hundreds of millions of dag back to the community. I guess he thinks its going to zero.

>Team accused of losing tons of money day trading their investor funds. Team refuses to answer a simple YES/NO question if its true. Team banned almost every investor from their TG just for asking about it.

>Team never replaces COO and other key roles after 3 months. Team spends no money on market

>Token lost 50% of its value since day trading allegations surfaced. Team still refuses to just say NO we didnt do it.

>Worst community in crypto. Rabidly attacking anyone in their TG who asks hard questions.

THIS COIN IS GOING TO ZERO FASTER THAN BITCONNNNNNECT

there he is lol

The only breaking news is all the smart money dumped this shitcoin, it's almost to zero and these desperate bagholders have no volume to get out. They are shilling here so they can dump on you. Look at the trading charts. Rekt

>The only breaking news is all the smart money dumped this shitcoin, it's almost to zero and these desperate bagholders have no volume to get out. They are shilling here so they can dump on you. Look at the trading charts. Rekt

So don't buy when low?

Not when the team is accussed of invtor fraud and won't say NO it didn't happen after nearly everyone in their TG asked them to squash the rumors.
Not when all the smart money jumped out.
Not when the founder and CEO walked away from the company and gave back hundreds of millions of tokens and left with nothing.
Not when this many red flags. I always buy low, but a low price doesn't always mean a smart investment. 99% of crypto project lost everything and they are almost to zero already.

Does that answer your question?

>literal one post by this ID copy paste OP
Just call it a day and kys bagholders

so you think no one will read the infograph and see the team debunking your bullshit fifty times?

How about you update your FUD from that bullshit in august when the team are already hitting tech milestones. Token increase dump is your last shot and that is getting less certain. You feel lucky?

Everything I have stated is a verifiable fact. The infograph is some shit about some kid. I am not some kid and I am not the one who fuds this project.

>
>I am not the one who fuds this project.

Got it

Hey man, you understand that there are several of us here. You are bitching at every ID that disagrees with you as if its one person. Are you losing your mind?

Do me a favor. Go to the trade history. Look at the chart starting first week of September. Thats when the allegations of day trading surfaced and the team started acting really strange. Thats when the barrage of requests from the community came in asking them to say 'NO" these allegations are not true. And thats when red dildos started going straight up your asses. And here we are 2 months later. price still dropping, almost to zero. Team still wont answer the FUD.

I WILL GIVE 10 ETH TO ANYONE THAT CAN SHOW ME WHERE THE TEAM STATED "NO" WE DID NOT DAY TRADE INVESTOR FUNDS.

You cant, its never going to happen. Do you wonder why? Wonder why the token keeps dropping? Why all the major investors dumped? Why no whale will come near this trainwreck?

Of course you dont, because you have one goal. Dumping your bags on whoever will take em. You deserve to lose every penny you have.

How about why the freaking CEO walked away from his own company and gave back hundreds of millions of tokens free of charge and wanted nothing in return. The only guy on the team with any crypto experience walked away and didn't look back. Hmmmmm

I sold in September because of the fud about day trading. Obviously no regrets this team is garbage.

Unfortunate bagholder here. This announcement looks promising but so many past announcements shilled ended up being over hyped to hell. Like the hyperledger and mobi partnerships you were pushing so hard. Then I find out any company can become a partner and it was all hype.

You might want to tone it down a notch if you want anyone to take you seriously. And let's get an answer on the day trading crap so we can shut these people up already. Tired of watching this thing go down

This whole CEO thing killed it for me. They just handled it poorly and I dumped at a loss like everyone else. Glad to see I got out before whales dumped on them

Wat?
And OP is still at one post

The only FUD in this post is rumors of a CEO day trading. Isn't that a crime? Seems pretty absurd. Is there anything about the tech, code or engineering team that isn't holding up? That's really all I care about.

Pretty good if true. I guess? My wealthy friend has been tipping me to buy this for months but I’m too fucking dumb to understand how this all works.

Tezos has the Breitman's, Cardano has Charles Hoskinson, both survived similar disaster-like situations with those retarded founders and now look at their marketcap. I have the same feeling with DAG, that's why I bought a small bag as suicide prevention and because I made the most money doing the opposite what biz says.

Your friend was right.....a few months ago. Its turned to absolute shit since then. Once the team started day trading funds the money dried up which is why all the big investors dumped on these clowns.
Now they have a nobody CEO with no crypto experience, and a team of nobodies supposedly solving problems the biggest companies in the world cant solve.
If this project was worth even 1% of its current valuation the CEO wouldnt have walked away and handed back a few hundred million tokens. Let that sink in for a minute.

In any of those cases did the CEO just walk away and hand over like 12% of the company for free? There is a big difference between those projects, the amount of money involved and the team behind them. DAG has neither.

Tech is pie in the sky, probably a decade away from profitability. The team doesnt have the funds to last another year, they are running on fumes. Thats why COO, VP of Product Engineering werent replaced and several people working on the project are outsourced workers. No marketing, no volume, small tech team. Everything that can be wrong with this project is wrong.

The team probably had to buy back his tokens.

I don't know the developers. Are they on the telegram?

How does it feel to get dumped on by a 14 years old lmao, from the dates it seems like he sold when DAG was around 120-130 sats, now its fucking 80 on kukoin lmao

test

This is actually impressive...

Nope he said he handed them back over and walked away for no apparent reason.

Suspicious, yes. He either knows the project is doomed, or he got punished for day trading away millions of their investment dollars.

The teams explanation is a lie and any intelligent person knows it. They always lie to their community but you eat it up because you love being poor and stupid and they love having suckers around.

Keep accumulating all the way to zero, im laughing at you.

Oh boy here comes to samefag testing out his VPN. Stop shilling for a minute and go ask the team to make a statement about day trading investor funds.

Been in dag since January and can confirm the CEO announcement was bollocks

I don't care honestly, brendan was a noname like all others, but as long they have a nerd like wyatt it's still a potential moonshot (today's announcement confirms this). If it works, I'll laugh at you, if not, I'll fuck my gf to feel better.

how is it secured?

the CEO owns 100 million tokens? what the fuck hahaha
biz is so fucking dumb

He owned more than that you brainlet