Bull flag is being painted, get in before the pre-coinbase pump. Easy 40%

Bull flag is being painted, get in before the pre-coinbase pump. Easy 40%

Attached: BFAE9842-7F0A-44B9-8807-FD58507117F4.png (1000x1000, 69K)

40% would be nice but worried its gonna bleed to 3600 sats and bounce around Nov 11

i guess you see the same as me in regards to the nov 11 signals

why Nov 11?

ok, well best bet is to average down, a small bleed from 3900 to 3600 wont really mean anything once we bounce upwards on the 11th, as you said.

>why Nov 11?
>i guess you see the same as me in regards to the nov 11 signals

i dont have any inside info, I just use autism lines, and all my lines are converging to a single point on Nov 11 at 3590 sats

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 4.52.19 PM.png (1844x1429, 474K)

*with a caveat that a short term news event like a suprise coinbase listing can make it bounce hard early and break out

how high do u think we'll bounce?

not sure, family. I hold a shit load of lumens and dont really trade

buying this is one of my biggest regrets. sure, it was great last year, buying this when it was around 700 sats, and riding it way up as it mooned. but for an entire year ive been patient, and it hasnt done squat. xrp keeps gaining ground on it. i never hear shit about sdex and the fiat to crypto exchange that was supposed to be a game changer. thinking of selling this when it goes above 4000 sats again.

BUY SMARTLANDS

Attached: smartlands.png (1000x1000, 47K)

>thinking of selling this when it goes above 4000 sats again.
very wise

there's a good reason jed was ejected from ripple

he's a god damn moron

the fuck are you talking about? it has performed better than all large cap coins during the bear market

it used to be worth 1/5 of XRP, now it's worth 1/2 XRP.. how the fuck would holding XRP be better?

Some faggots don’t hold. They like actually making money.

no, i vividly remember not even a month ago, xlm had closed the gap big time. when xlm had pumped to about 4500 sats, and xrp was at about 5600 sats

SMARTLANDS
>SMARTLANDS
SMARTLANDS
>SMARTLANDS
SMARTLANDS
>SMARTLANDSSMARTLANDS
>SMARTLANDS
SMARTLANDS
>SMARTLANDS
SMARTLANDS
>SMARTLANDS
SMARTLANDS
>SMARTLANDS

updated autism lines, I now expect a bounce (or attempted bounce) in the 3800's

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 6.19.52 PM.png (1117x1180, 249K)

this. will. be. huge.

SLT just hit new ATH. Was waiting for a retrace, none came lol.

give me eoy 2019 price!

its still worth 1/5 of xrp sweetie

20b marketcap vs 4b marketcap

Thnx user just bought 100k
This is the next zrx,bat, conbaseprolisting. Love these pamps. Can predict them like an npc. Can always count on the npcs to buy the bag at the top from me. Good job on this spottting. Im in. Redpilled and based

ok here we go, lets see if we can bounce

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 10.05.51 PM.png (1110x828, 163K)

lets gooooo

if this candle closes below 3874 we bleed to 3600

Yes, we have the smartlands thingy going, 90% sure it’s the next coinbase listing after the Armstrong/XLM tweet, and lighting being instituted in December. Between all that and some possible traction for the giveaway, I don’t think 1.00 is off the table.

I need the tokens to be worth 5.00$ and kick EOS out of its placing in the process. That would make benis stand on end.

don't worry friend, stellar will easily be a trillion dollar network in the next few years

Attached: ibm.jpg (640x489, 49K)

Reeee!!!

Hurry up and be profitable faster, I bought in at 0.22$ and it’s not enough!!

>Not having over 100k lumens and earning labor-free moo-lah through inflation
Why else would you still be in Stellar?

I'm talking about the price of the token, faggot.

If talking about market cap, then it went from like 1/20 to 1/5

I unironically believe in technology and want to have a safety buffer when the USD tanks. Swift can’t go on like it is forever and a lot of countries are turning away from the United States economy and oil to operate on their own.

Good enough?

Also I don’t have the spare capital to go 100K right now. That’s a fuck ton of lumens though.

The rmb has bottomed while the Dollar have peaked (Largely thanks to the rest of the world).
Investors/Countries won't publicly adopt CIPS while the US is still engaged in an Economic/Financial war with the PRC.
As someone who works in the industry, there is a suspiciously large number of Reputable Foreign financial entities who are buying Chinese stocks (Which indicates they have found their bottom).
Even the Japanese surprisingly enough

Surprisingly cogent, well-written post. And you didn’t even shill link in the process. Nicely done.