What's your excuse of not being involved in this wonderful project? Too busy getting JUSTed?

What's your excuse of not being involved in this wonderful project? Too busy getting JUSTed?

Attached: 1_wB0INFuwGpnG4EFJzcHP2A[1].png (395x155, 13K)

My excuse is that I am all in on Saronite which is and will continue making far more profit that Masari

DERO !1!!!!!!!!

5K, pissed i wanted to buy more
delet this seriously faggot

feel ya

Because Jow Forums doesn't care about legit and fair projects, OP, only P&D shitcoins. But they'll change their minds once it gets listed in Bittrex after they get their security declaration and the coin reaches $2 again.

I am in, because I love funding ISIS

No excuse, I just preferred Nerva.

I already own an unknown amount of XMR

Let them keep shilling Nerva. There is no way they’ll get justed on a coin that 50x in 6 weeks

dont you know this is just monero's sandbox?

I'm already all in BAT. Don't have any money or crypto to buy anything else.

It started off as that. But monero will never adopt any of its contributions. It’s focused on onchain scaling

Wait till uncle miningis on mainnet. Then blocktree. Then moon

I hope so breh, I have hodled this all year

>Two months

this was being mentioned in biz a fuckton like 1.5 weeks ago

I've already thrown enough money at alts. At this point I'm going to get in carefully into XMR.

Attached: 1541582737774.png (736x712, 84K)

Someone said earlier today that threads like these would pop up. This is a PnD guys

No, literally all year.

Lol it's not a pnd, this project is legit.

It's literally devs selling MSR OTC on TO to fund a "donation". Guess what it is fast enough and you'll get rich tonight.

This board has become cancerous, salty faggots spreading fud everywhere

You are the one that sounds salty...
I don't know anything about this coin other than the logo looking like a direct ripoff of monero, I'm just saying what I saw. I'll check it out and consider investing if you promise to drink some water and take a nap

I know for a fact this isn’t true.

What was it then?

Thought so.

>bought a small bag of Nassau
>forgot about it
>it's up over 30%

Fuck I should have bought a large bag.

so are we pumping or what? ffs msr moon already

We are pumping... TO isn't binance dude, volume is small here. Pumps that go 20% in 5 minutes are dangerous. This is early rumor pump stage. News are maybe a day or more off.

Aaa