I sold, you can now too. Was sadly in bed wanking at the time of 5300 satoshi but waited patiently for 5200

I sold, you can now too. Was sadly in bed wanking at the time of 5300 satoshi but waited patiently for 5200.

Attached: index.png (228x221, 3K)

t. not going to make it

First time I've sold at a profit over 1% since jan.

Did you guys sell on Coinbase Pro?

Thanks for the future fomo bro.

Thanks for feeding the beast

Buy high sell low, buy the news

There isn’t any news yet silly boy

I will sell you back your bag at $10

dont know about any official news, but what about what people are actually talking about on popular crypto communities?

I might back your back tomorrow at 4800.

bag*

Same here, I made 33%. I haven't done any swing trading at all this year, seemed too risky. But I did patiently watch the graphs for the past 10 months, finding out their true progression speed, took notes of what I'd do when, analysing my own mistakes. Am pretty pleased with myself. Well, smell you later.

buy the rumor

same here, sold at 5200 sat

OP is a loser and never going to make it.

Time to Fomo back in boys.

Attached: brendaneich25563.web_.jpg (1619x2024, 1.52M)

Sold at 5300, nice 60% gains, followed this for two months

Looks like many don't understand, BAT ain't playing by the usual PnD technical analysis. Brendan Eich is an honest Christian man. There is no pajeetry here. BAT will drain the swamp of all these shitcoins.

You dun goofed, boy.

see you at 4600 sats frens

Same here sold 30k bat for 1.5ish btc. Feels good to finally be making good gains this year. Lets do another one. Good sell op. Profit is profit. Sold to the conbaseprofaggots
Let them buy high. And if it goes higher fuck it they deserved it. Either way im out. Im eyeing a new trade lmk if u guys spot something. Whats the next conbasepro pamp listing?

We are all going to make it, friend.

holy shit u sound like a retard

It's going to pump for coinbase normie just like ZRX did? Why the fuck did you sell?

who the fuck even cares about the coinbase pump anymore it's going to go to mars when the news is announced

Priced in. When coinbase lists this it's going to dump hard retracing the previous weeks of rumor accumulation.

ZRX will not repeat itself here. It was the first coin added since 2017 and caught most off guard, now that BAT has been put on PRO, all the pumping it's going to do has already been done, look at the last few weeks of ZRX for reference.

Wrong. Normies have to market buy and the whales take advantage of this for a good ole fashioned PnD.

>zrx is going to dump like ETC
>bat won't pump like zrx
>thinking the price action happening for the last 24 hours had anything to do with coinbase and not the incoming top tier website partnership in the first place

Attached: u.png (474x711, 90K)

forming a quadruple top on the weekly, optimum exit point. BAT would have to reach XRP levels of volume to break out of this amplitude and it's not going magically appear just because coinbase lists it.

How the fuck does TA affect a PnD?

yeah except ZRX is literally not used by anyone for anything and BAT is

It doesnt. Pretending like this is a fair, unmanipulated market

Right. It's very simply. Coinbase Norman buyers market buy at whole cents and whales use this to PnD on them. Just like with ZRX.
What am I missing here?

pnd is coordinated; this growth is a response to an announcement that has already been made regarding BAT. People saw the pump that happened with ZRX and are expecting the same thing with BAT, but since everyone is expecting it, the opposite is going to happen.

Though to be fair, you could factor in the 4-minute pump that occurred just seconds before BAT was officially added to PRO as a PnD element, obvious insider trading.

Lol this kind of post to try to feel better about selling fomo soon fagget lambo train itsnleaving witouth weak hands

The dynamic is still the same. Normans marketing buying whole cents providing liquidity for a PnD.