What do rich people have that poor people don't?

What do rich people have that poor people don't?
Do the rich have it all good?

Attached: rich.jpg (890x501, 94K)

link

the knowledge that they can be rich

How much link do rich people have?

This is a question I've asked myself a few times

What are the shortcomings of people who are middle class? What are their traits? What qualities do they share?

Attached: ###.jpg (1000x1468, 348K)

money, obviously

>What are their traits? What qualities do they share?
Probably servile to the core, better than average intelligence, risk averse, easily satisfied, and float off to where ever the current takes them.

0 obviously - how do you think they became rich?

there has to be scientific data for this out there somewhere right?

Attached: **&%.jpg (500x279, 6K)

You know what the biggest thing is?

Respect.

Walk around in a suit and drive a nice car, see how people treat you. Walk around in stained clothing and ride a bike, see how people treat you. It's a big difference.

Try some journals in psychology or business.

that's the game. they preach the reigion of experts and you guys immediately go searching what some expert said so you will know what to think. the difference is rich schools don't educate their kids the same way the poor schools do. it's more intuitive, and most of you wouldn't understand so it's not worth repsponding to a bunch of shitposts. there is enough info in this post to get anyone truly searching started. enjoy the mindfuck on your truth journey, plebs.

More than you can imagine. And they can't buy much more because the price rises too fast due to limited liquidity.

Attached: When you can see the future.jpg (396x385, 27K)

I have noticed this. I wonder what sort of a high this feels like. It must be very close to human bliss.

SingularityNET - AGI- will set you apart from those poor peasants

If I were to win the lottery, I would spend the rest of my life terrified that someone would kidnap and torture one or more members of my family to get my money. My second biggest fear would be that a member of my family would kidnap and torture me for it. A case can definitely be made for the gradual accumulation of wealth.

lol. i made it from buying eth at $10 and bitcoin at $100 plus many alts in 2017 and ride my bike everywhere. often go to places in my pyjama top and bottoms too. its nice to know your power level is literally higher than almost everyone you ever meet but dress as if you are below them

>rich schools don't educate their kids the same
sort of. its probably more to do with the fact that rich kids have higher IQ/smarter (because their parents who are rich, will have also been smart) and so they grow up interfacing with a lot of other high IQ kids. rich people culture is also better than poor people culture. rich people tend to go and try new risky stuff whereas poor people will take defeatist attitude.

Luck and money

Why are we inclined to believe you, I'd say I've met some people essentially at the top of society on a more personable level, so I have some validation of what they are like

explain what you mean

> its probably more to do with the fact that rich kids have higher IQ/smarter

Not entirely true. I went to a school in a upper middle class neighborhood after going to one in a lower class and it was an entire year ahead.

They have large quantities of human currency that can be exchanged for goods and services with other homo-sapiens.

That's probably mostly due to the fact that people tend to progress grade levels in school as time goes on.