Why the fuck is BAT mooning?

Attached: ciribestgrill.webm (860x720, 1.7M)

It's literally the only currently existing crypto project that people will actually use for anything.

Lol if you dont know by now you better retire from crypto forever

because it's going to be the foundation of the new internet.

Because its hype moon boy reddit coin.

Will continue to rise into the single digit dollar values as long as normies keep up the shilling.

Same happened with holo, raiblocks, ad others.

Attached: 1541034324503.gif (460x405, 98K)

Ok but why, do the insider know something? New partnership today?

Attached: 1537585257497.png (776x768, 464K)

Checked. A crypto powered Web3 is coming and Brave is the gateway.

Checked, yeah but is it today? Something might be going onl

Attached: E36F47D8-B195-461B-9290-E9963EF9133D.jpg (2400x3427, 332K)

Except it's dumping right now and you idiot pajeets bought my bags at 5900.
Now go back to your rice padi and hodl until next week to sell at a loss.

t. Profiteering white man

Said nervous man for the 1000th time

Brendan hinted at a partnership with a website that wants to try convert it's 80 mil+ adblock users to Brave. Likely Twitch, meets the most criteria. Other than that the Coinbase listing has made the market aware of the project.

Literally the same posts made since Friday. And yet it goes up... and up... and up...

Attached: 1539992674662.jpg (625x767, 123K)

Never regret a profitable trade pajeets.
Unlike you, making an additional profit doesn't mean life or death in the West.
I'm making steady gains with strategic investment. Not gambling the villages money on a long shot.

There is a HUGE portion of Reddit users who are in Crypto who had no idea what BAT was or why it was getting listed on CBPro. The community is small and it is even smaller when you consider a good portion of the people in it are clueless.

There were guys on reddit asking us questions like we're coinbase lol.

Attached: 1539674055355.jpg (522x800, 70K)

Checked

Attached: 1514307456821.png (648x971, 476K)

The thinking man's crypto is runescape gold pieces.

evil trips
because the logo looks cooler than other shit coins

Attached: 1541093631618.png (551x553, 339K)

Muh man

Attached: 1540690354080.jpg (1080x874, 111K)

Who needs to invest in shit coins when you win a 14bil stake, 10k in minutes.

The digits here are insane.

Attached: 1541185813439.gif (500x281, 582K)

> t. Profiteering white man

Attached: nintchdbpict000293730583 (1).jpg (960x638, 85K)

coinbase hustle

Checked

Attached: 1541207162433.gif (200x200, 2.95M)

You forgot me.

Attached: heresyouryou.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

This

>It's literally the only currently existing crypto project that people will actually use for anything.
lol. tell me again why bat needs a native token?
>Because its hype moon boy reddit coin.
this. the only reason anything moons until real adoption happens of blockchain using services.

This faggot OP represents why Biz fags are poor fucks. I just come on here to see you guys constantly lose lose and make the wrong picks.

You guys are getting pretty fucking desperate now.

BAT was a positive feedback loop he built into the browser. You don't understand how genius it is because you are literally fucking retarded. BAT is deflationary, brand able, and the team was able to set their own supply. If any other coin was used like BTC or ETH, the feedback loop would be at the mercy of their market. ETH is also inflationary. By using BAT tokens instead of other coins or a native hackable currency like bits, the rules are pretty much whatever he wants them to be because he drafted the token contract. Users might become incentivized to hold which could create extreme token scarcity and value. Tons of marketability in people becoming rich and people seeking BAT tokens online. The team can also create token sinks because its a cryptocurrency. They can literally get paid by advertisers and then burn part of their 30% cut and there will be proof in a burn contract.

What reason is there not to use it honestly? Its fucking genius. I think hes trying to throw bitcoin maximalists off his trail also. This could literally become the store of value.

Why would he use ETH or BTC in place of BAT just to make miners and developers even richer when he can control the narrative with his own coin?

You're goin off the plantation if you think it's a store value on an ETH network you moron. I think BAT will be an amazing success but that's just ludicrous FOMO talk. Bitcoin is is the store of value of the entire economy and the all the markets cash back into that, period. Bitcoin is doing what it was born to do, hold a decentralized economy intact. However, BAT still has a chance to be the cash of the internet for producers no doubt. BAT BUCKS baby.

using his own token makes sense so he can be in complete control of the ecosystem. From an investment standpoint though, the token doesn't really make sense unless as you say, Brendan incentivizes people to hold. Maybe through staking or something but with a fixed supply I dunno how he'd do that. Currently there isn't really a reason to hold other than it's moon mission.

Why cant it hold as a store of value on the ETH network? As long as ETH has a decentralized governance structure and is hack resistant, this shouldnt matter. You are just parroting maximalist talk and its sad. The only thing that gives bitcoin its value is that it has 21,000,000 that will ever be minted. BAT only has 1.5B that will ever be minted. We know where the value of BAT comes from. Bitcoins value is propped up by the assumption that someone else will buy in for more than them. More of a ponzi scheme than a store of value. Dont get me wrong i like bitcoin and have some. But BAT makes much more sense economically as a store of value assuming token velocity doesnt create downward sell pressure.

what do you guys think the price can go up to with the supply in consideration, and realistically?

i was reading biz last week when a bunch of FUDers were saying it already mooned and to stfu, I bought $120 worth the next day at .21 cents and now its .36 cents and hasnt been down a single day since.

i want to buy more, is there a price drop incoming? could it surpass 80 cents (its ATH i think)? want to put in like $1000 and i love the Brave browser and whole project. just want some other opinions.

Attached: 1540258914175.gif (931x682, 426K)

Bump

1$ eoy minimum

Writing has been on the wall for awhile. This is FOMO. I guess people figured they could take their time being a bear market and all.

Where do you find stuff like that? What game / Movie is the girl from? HOW DO I FIND HOT STUFF LIKE THAT REEEEEEEE

its a real girl, and she can be found on instagram. forget her name, but she's russian. her stuff is amazing, to say the least.