The real dump is still to happen. The bear market will not be over for a long time

The real dump is still to happen. The bear market will not be over for a long time.

Attached: Drbe7eNUcAADR9T.jpg (1199x563, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/cryptoslate.com/crypto-exchange-bithumb-accused-of-allowing-wash-trading-of-over-250-million-in-fake-volume/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we're going to zero goys!!
sell everything you have!!
don't worry, I'll buy your bags!!

SHORT 100x
SELL YOUR HOUSE
SHORT 100x AGAIN

By long time you mean the end of 2019? Because the last bear market lasted for 2 years, if the market repeats this cycle this one will end by August 2019. Not that far away...

Bulls have no idea how long this bear market is going to be. We haven't even gone down to 4k yet.

Idk if anyone still in the market cares OP...not even sure why you care so much about other peoples financial well being

Based. Finally an user that understand what's about to happen.

Attached: Correct.png (1167x403, 99K)

nah summer of 2020 is when things would meaningfully start picking up if we we're to repeat the same cycle. Maybe the total bottom will be around summer 2019 but it wont look like we're out of the bear market for another year. the bull markets have happened the year after the halving so far. Spring-Winter of 2021 is when the true retard pumping should occur if we continue to follow the cycles. still a good 2 and half years which is fucking forever in crypto land.

No no no man we're actually at this phase right now.

Attached: I'm retarded.jpg (1199x563, 101K)

So it drops another $2000, who gibs a fuh

this is great news
ill have even more time to accumulate and play with shitcoins

you're doing it wrong.

Attached: 2018-11-08.png (1920x1080, 132K)

then there should be one final bull trap. on the way at the year end

>2020
is this when you finish your studies and have disposable income

Volatility as low as 2015s

This. Why would you just assume 2018 has to follow what happened in 2014?

That said I sure as fuck doubt btc will reach ATH any time soon.

No once i finish my studies i have 20 years of wage cucking before i have any true disposable income. Student loans, my mortgage, auto payments, cell phone payments, health insurance payments, everything is costing more. I will probably never have disposable income desu

Max delusion. We have never seen a bubble like we have in 2017. 2014 is the closest we can compare. There is no possible way a market can recover as quick as people think we are.

Redrawing magic meme lines may make you feel good, but wont change reality. The absolute state of bulls.

Is there any truth to the 2017-18 Bull Run being caused by all the ICO's and ETH hype?

Because it seems like that will never happen again with the regulations put in place. Where's the money going to come from for the next bull run? Institutional investors seem to be able to manipulate the market to load their bags.

Actually the 2013 BTC bubble was bigger than the 2017 one.

Doesn’t mean we have to dump to 4k or whatever you think. The 6k floor has proven very hard.

There's nothing delusional about saying 2014 and 2018 aren't directly comparable.

It was a willy bot after finex was hacked.
Make your own conclusion

Fair enough. Remember this in a month or two. I will as well.

Maybe the real bearmarket is the anons we meet along the way, the posts we read, the fagottery we experience.

You're the one using magic meme lines.

2017 was created by tethers

if this is true and i get another 1-2 years to increase my btc stack i'll actually become a billionaire kek. already at almost 100 btc

Just kill us already, govt. This is fucking bull shit

Attached: 1539884677564.jpg (1841x1862, 469K)

Recover from what? 2014 crashed for a reason. 2018 was a correction.

thoughts on this large volume increase on this Korean exchange? looks like there is more buy volume the past two weeks on this exchange than there was December 2017. and this exchange has a ton more volume than every other exchange

Attached: Volume.png (1186x619, 45K)

pls respond

delet

>Past performance does not indicate future results

wash trading probably

would love to be wrong though :))

(p.s.op is a moron)

I noticed the same thing when I was charting yesterday.

Attached: based.jpg (250x233, 8K)

Just like how the hard floor was in before and then dropped off the cliff? The floor only exists until it doesn't.

>google.com/amp/s/cryptoslate.com/crypto-exchange-bithumb-accused-of-allowing-wash-trading-of-over-250-million-in-fake-volume/amp/

Apparently it's a group of people wash trading for tokens or whatever.

Will I actually be able to buy in at 6k?

Pure manipulation. Korean exchanges are known for being the worst at this. Compared to them Bitfinex is a sly mastermind.

ah ok i thought this might be the case. that's disappointing then

>muh, what is mt. Gox
This is in no way comparable to the recent situation. This is the bottom and everyone knows it

>implying anyone knows how long a x market will be
>perpetuating the 4k meme
please leave

Says the idiot comparing 2014 BTC to current BTC.

Attached: w.png (1363x661, 47K)

they resumed fiat deposit and new registrations after an investigation of Korean authorities

yeah because the crypto market is driven by fundamentals ;;))

>everyone knows it

That means it isnt. Unless big money comes in, this shit is stagnant. Its been a year and none of these coins still do anything or are even useful. If BTC rises in price the Memepool will be instantly full again . I am not saying its doomsday, but I just dont see anything to be bullish about. No actual infrastructure exists. Even if lightning was "working" no Apps are even built to support it nor companies use it.

I agree. Btc isn’t bearish or bullish at this point. It just is.

Yeah, it's a familiar situation for most people right now. Honestly i was joking, i luckily made it with crypto holding btc since 2012 right after i graduated 2012 i bought some. But the majority of my friends and family are in the exact position i described. Pretty much anyone who has been invested in anything the last 20 years is fine, but i really feel for those who are waging with small pay and not invested at all. It's starting to get rough out there and seems to be just the beginning. over 230 trillion unfunded liabilities in the USA, the dollar amount of pensions that need to be paid out over the next 40 years is greater than the entire US economy right now and that's just pensions... idk i hope the system stays afloat even though its a scam because 99% of people will be fucked if US dollar goes into hyperinflation that would not be pretty.

There is also more sell-volume at the end before the green candles.
Now imagine what the next red candles could look like.

The fact retarded corecucks have not absolutely capitulated by now despite it being a year in which lightning was conclusively proven to be a failure even whilst being centralised, and while the majority of btc activity was focused around a fucking etf managed by the state "backed" by bitcoin, and last of all while blockstream rubbed your retarded fucking noses in it by the coup de grace of liquid, and you stupid fucking cunts still don't fucking get it.

You are fucking retarded beyond all measure. You are ignorant obsolete farm equipment that is operating on luck alone. You picked the wrong side of the fucking chain and refuse to accept your error and the incumbent forces of states and central banks and other assorted unproductive psychopathic motherfuckers are the only things propping you up. You will fail, you deserve to fail, and most importantly for the slump to correct you fucking must fail. So just capitulate now and get it the fuck over with. I don't give a shit if you buy the real bitcoin fork, just stop propping up the fucking zombie shitcoin masquerading as Bitcoin that even the most retarded fucking downs syndrome extra chromosome having motherfucker on the planet could identify as a scam by this stage.
Fucking wake up you absolute sad fucks.

it's already been posted here that this is just wash trading

2018 crashed for a reason as well. Namely transaction fees and lead times from corecuck incompetence.

I can see a big dumb during December, maybe touch $3000

i can see both $3k and $30k easily. 8-13k is more likely, but whatever. if btc drops to 4k or 3k i will have more of it. if it goes up, i hold till it gets to $1mil.

2014 lightly touched support then failed on the 3rd one.

2018 support had been molested like Cory Haim circa 1982 and hasn't faultered once.

Don't get shaken out...it's coming. Remember - Patience wins the lambo.

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-213038~2.jpg (1080x968, 70K)

And your volume chart (OP) is shite.

You've had at least 3 chances to do so by now

wash trading.

wrong.

yep

Attached: 1541656582219.png (729x705, 265K)

>Patience wins the lambo.
Cut the soi.

lol