mfw I tell people to read the whitepaper when they ask a question about Chainlink even thought I’ve never read it

> mfw I tell people to read the whitepaper when they ask a question about Chainlink even thought I’ve never read it

Attached: CDCF0612-BD22-49FD-89BF-685C1742D1A4.jpg (300x250, 20K)

That’s about 98% of link holders, brah.

I own 23k link and have no fucking clue what it does

Nobody read the white paper. Link is just a memetoken.

imagine having OPs IQ when he makes it with link...hes gunna be one of those dumbass niggers that get rich and then in a couple years are poorer than ever before. Good luck dumbass OP you are REALLY going to need it or a huge number of financial advisors.

I have 690k and never read the whitepaper.

I have 50% of the total supply, what's a white paper?

I have 29k. What's a whitepaper and is it free

Nice fud but then I could just sell off my assets that I bought with cash when LINK mooned

>78837▶
>I have 29k. What's a whitepaper and is it free

Attached: -.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

imagine being so low IQ that you actually have to read a 32 page white paper instead of just discerning the truth from reading biz all day every day for a year

Attached: didnt read lol.jpg (791x908, 245K)

>implying that he's the only one that does this
user, all of us do the same faggot, if any of us read it, then the price would collapse and go to zero, because its a meme coin...........or u forgot user?

I have 1,000,000 link and never read the whitepaper

I have 0 link but I have read the white paper and figured out right away it's a scam kek

Imagine truly thinking this and not verify the truth yourself, imagine gobbling up stinks from the linkies that have no idea what theyre going on about and taking it as truth.

Attached: mmmm.png (158x229, 32K)

read the whitepaper

I have 350,000,000 LINK and I had someone else write the paper for me lmao

I red it and didn't understand shit, still got 5k baggy.

>tfw you read the white paper but, still don’t understand what chainlink does or even what a white paper is but you own over 20k link

Attached: 954D0EBB-3284-4344-A558-BD909066E5EC.png (589x583, 521K)

I refuse to read it because it will make it much funnier when I explain to people how I got rich
"I dunno man I just bought 31k of these magic money thingos for like 25c each because the alt-right told me to and now people pay me $1000 for them."

>mfw I don't even know what chainlink does so I just make shit up and people on here believe it
>even see other people saying what I said and saying it's in the whitepaper

Attached: 1534121595104.jpg (801x671, 341K)

I have 2 million LINK and never read the whitepaper but still decided to partner with Sergey

Not reading the whitepaper is a problem of yours, OP, but actually telling others to read it is at least better than bullshitting your way in conversations about it, no?

reading whitepapers is a meme unless you are a tech nerd. I'm a tech brainlet so I prefer to digest the project bit by bit for months. Now I feel like I know enough about link for reading the whitepaper to make sense, but I'm too lazy, I know everything I need and I'm not selling

>This, but I'm just going to tell them to read the whitepaper (which I haven't read) instead