What's the best coin to invest in long term (for the next 5+ years)

What's the best coin to invest in long term (for the next 5+ years)

Attached: 1500174354066.jpg (1538x2048, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.snowblossom.org/index.php/Main_Page
snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd
qtrade.io/market/SNOW_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

disgusting fat pig

Relex

>posting momokun unironically

XRP obviously

Attached: the-riddler.jpg (394x518, 136K)

That's a high quality slampiggie

Didn’t she get lipo?

Unironically bitcoin cash

That's probably as high as I want my women to be meaty. She's hot though, unless you are a faggot with high standards who also happens to be a virgin beta.

imagine the odor

>if you don't like fatties you're a beta male

this meme needs to die. i suspect everyone who says this of being an overweight sweaty fuck themselves

I'd rather stay a virgin than being anywhere near such a disgusting piggu

user, your incel is showing.

Probably XMR

Thse fucking adonises here kek. If a woman like this shoved her fat ass on a thong right on your face you would be all over it. Of course, I'm not sure any of you even know what a vagina feels like.

would slam that slampiggie

My ex fucking HATED her. She would watch youtube videos of other thots insulting her. I never told her I thought she was sexy

lol idk

why did other thots hate her? typical female bullshit? or something special?

Just search momokun on youtube and look for vids made by females. Serious hate

t. never fucked a chubby chick

their pussy feels 100x better than skinny thots. they have the perfect body mass to exert the perfect pressure on your tip.

>assuming

i happen to be very attractive, believe it or not. my point is that only ugly/fat men will claim to LOVE fatties (not just thicc) because they can't afford to be picky. to call others beta for having standards is just cope.

This. Plus general amorphous shapelessness with cottage cheese cellulite literally everywhere

You are low test

>Only ugly/fat men
>Assuming much
I laugh at some of the people here

>reading comprehension much

i never assumed you were anything. just stating that i've never met a man in my life who claims to have a thing for fatties who wasn't fat/ugly himself

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar.

That's what I have anyway.

THIS IS LOW

smartlands SLT for sure

TIER

TRX

GOD

Fucking low-quality trash. I swear you incels have no standards. Stop posting trashy roasties.

Calorie thieving

nope, I'd run the fuck away before her disgusting cottage cheese ass full of stretchmarks comes anywhere near me.

you are into fat chicks, thats disgusting.

i bet her vagina tastes like salty deli-sliced ham

Repulsive even after photoshop.

Attached: HnS6ilFwJbAqHM7xskYFlWnWpzEl8GnK3RJPszyAsh8.jpg (480x361, 28K)

Snowblossom.org

I'm objectively nice looking. 6'2'', 190lbs and I make a high income. Women give me their phone numbers while I'm eating lunch. Women ask me to dance at clubs. I've banged over 50 women, and kissed probably 500 or more. I've dated movie star quality women, pageant winners, college cheer leaders and a variety of hotties. I'm easily an alpha chad.

I much prefer chubby. Big tits and wide hips is where it's at. You can keep the bony chicks that look like little boys when they're naked. You like them because you're a fag.

Shes perfect. So soft

TRX and BTC

I find chubby(not fat) women to have prettier faces, wonder why

Attached: uhh?.jpg (550x710, 69K)

Attached: gaylord.gif (680x453, 152K)

>he is into fat chicks

never gonna make it, the pig will eat all your gains

thats near my ideal girl pop out strong healthy children easily

plenty of reserves to quickly recover from child birth and be fuckable again

fucking based

My gf is skinny and I'm dyel myself, but I keep fantasizing about fatties, is there something wrong with me? I also fantasize about black women but I'm a Jow Forumstard, and shemales from time to time, reassure me I'm alright Jow Forums

>balloons up to 500 lbs

you are a gay homosexual chubby chaser in denial

its likely you won't make it.

How retarded do you have to be to keep track of women you have kissed ? Seriously ?
And you bang 1/10 of the women you kiss ? PUA kiss-close stuff or something ?

What a fucking moron.
I don't disagree with you on chubby though, experienced the same thing although, i might not have fucked hundreds of "movie star quality women" (jesus fucking christ).

Even had to add "College Cheer Leaders", fucking hell i love this retarded land of Murica.
Well i'm glad you like chubby (too), there's plenty of whales there for you to pound.

not a faggot here, fucked lots of beautiful skinny girls in my days, over the hill now but no way on hell would an overstuffed ham like that have been allowed anywhere near my bed.
>that is fat as fuck.
>she took over 1000 pics to get that one
>she eats too much food
>shame

lmao thisis so stupid

TRTL

Attached: turtlecoin_symbol_color.png (176x201, 3K)

500 is a conservative estimate. Parties, Spring Break, Concerts, Mardi Gras was a big one. There were nights at concerts in high school where I kissed 4 or 5 girls in one night. I wasn't trying to be a douche by bragging as much as trying to establish some personal credibility on an anonymous mongolian shrimp farming board as to why my preference in chubbies is based on experience, and you low T fags that like skin and bones really like that shit because it reminds you of 13 yr old boys.

xlm, btc, eth

literally thats it

You sound like a loser trying to cope about only getting fat chicks.

Curves, and full figures has been the mark of a beautiful woman for all of human civilization up until the last few decades.

>Two theories for the recent transition to celebrating skinny boy-looking chicks:

1) Low T in men

2) Women's media can't write articles about how to grow bigger tits. They can, however, write endless articles about how to lose weight and tone your body. Thin and tone is something women can have a degree of control over. Bigger natural tits is not. So skinny became the manufactured ideal because it fit into corporate capitalism better than curvy beauty; and it plays better into the consumer's feelings. We can't sell you a curvier body, ma'am, but, you don't want that anyway, we can tell you how to lose weight and tone though, and that's what you really want. Somewhere along the way, a lot of programmable, LowT NPC dudes fell for it; and here we are.

As if that would give you any authority lmao
You have a fetish for fat chicks, each to his own I guess

Also post face

Two projects that truly matter: ETH and XMR

If you are eccentric, go for AMB, NEO, BAT, LINK, REP, RLC as well. Also hedge yourself against the Jews with a tiny bit of XRP (10% of portfolio)

Forget that you ever bought and come back when you start hearing crypto literally everywhere. Wait for 2 weeks and cash out

Slim women already have curves.
Fat men have your "curves" too do you think they're a standard of beauty?

>As if that would give you any authority lmao
Right, I acknowledged the irony in my post. You can believe me or not. Doesn't matter either way.

>You sound like a loser trying to cope about only getting fat chicks
Read it however you want. My whole point is at least one user here doesn't self-profess to be a beta incel, claims to have plenty of experience with a variety of women, and still prefers chubbies.

Uh, yeah, that's not how child birth works mate.

this
join the discord: chat.turtlecoin.lol

Attached: TurtleCoin.png (718x468, 495K)

>strong healthy children
If by that you mean an array of metabolic syndromes and low T, then sure

I'd impregnate her...repeatedly.

Link and Babb

Spot on man. Need a chick with a body. Also skinny chicks always whine if you dick them with some force.

chubbies are just cute

skinny athletic woman is healthy woman
fat and curvy is unhealthy and thus disgusting. you took too many women's studies classes

>Big Tits implies she has plenty of milk to feed my offspring
>Wide hips implies she can birth my babies without dying during labor
>Some meat on her bones implies she can survive a harsh winter and continue to feed my children

Finding curvy women attractive is a genetic trait associated with being white and having biological urges conditioned by thousands of years of cold weather evolution.

Would make sense why all nordic women are huge

A skinny bitch with tiny titties and narrow hips implies that she'll probably die during childbirth, if she and the baby manage to survive labor, the poor little guy will probably starve because there isn't enough milk in the udders, and if it somehow survives to winter, they're both going to freeze because the mother has not meat on her bones. She'll shiver and freeze during the harsh winters, along with my children. No thanks. Healthy my ass.

>plenty of reserves to quickly recover from child birth
This isn't the 18th century, user. Say no to fatties.

Well, wide hips, narrow hips, big tits, no tits, women are going to get dick if they want it. It's usually the men's traits that are selected. Effectively all of the women reproduce or die in labor in a population sample.

real american physical stuff

Attached: IMG_20181108_173141.jpg (1944x2592, 1.09M)

Without having any actual data at my disposal, I'd bet that Nordic/Anglo/Germanic women are larger on average relative to the men of their populations than Mediterranean and middle eastern women.

Avg Bra Size:
>Larger than D cup
Russia, Sweden, Finland, Norway
>D Cup
Germany, Iceland
>C Cup
UK, France, Italy
>B-A Cup
Africa, Asia

no dude, big tits do not provide more milk. how scientifically illiterate can you be. hip width has nothing to do with being a blubber but. skinny with nice hips works like ancharm. it is called not eating to much fuckin food dummy. harsh winter? where in the fuck are you living where you may not survive the winter. admit it, you like fat and for that there is no defensible position other than you want a chick who eats too much and exercises too little.

they are not you ignorant fool

>big tits do not provide more milk
Colder the environment, bigger the tits; check the data. Our biological sexual urges were conditioned over thousands of years. For the overwhelming majority of the history of white people, the winters were dangerous as fuck. Continuing to like big tits in modern times, is a white trait, and a remnant of our genetic selection over the last 50,000 years.

i would berry my dick so deep in her it would take a neurosurgeon to remove it

Attached: 1428003132244.jpg (406x441, 21K)

im into fat girls but her body is just objectively terrible

awful stuff

Keylogger. scamcoin. Keylogger. Scamcoin.

>fucks body pillow, because can't deal with women
does it matter if you make it?

scientific fact for dumbfuck: bigger tits DO NOT provide more milk. big tits become flat flabby saggy bags of fat thanks to the laws of physics. an intelligent man understands this. fit is sexy as fuck and healthy. fat is an arterial disaster and indicative of a cheeto munching high volume defacating mustache growing moo cow. no thanks dude.

This is my greatest fear with thick women. They could be ticking time bombs, make sure her mom isn't a land whale before committing, and even then there is no guarantee she won't balloon out once she has you by the wallet.

she's slim by american standards

Attached: 1502659081895.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Eh, I'd have casual sex with her for sure. Definitely some sexy there.

topkek

>projecting this hard and not even realizing you’re proving their point
Wew

BASED HIGH TEST SLAMPIGGY POSTERS

Attached: 1531991254299.jpg (563x1000, 137K)

Attached: 1528998236871.jpg (1080x1350, 1.57M)

clean those spots

Attached: 1535903227359.jpg (1080x1350, 149K)

Nice larp, now stop living with mommy at 23 it's embarrassing

Attached: 1524547843914.gif (256x401, 1.6M)

Aside from BTC / ETH, there is really only one answer :

wiki.snowblossom.org/index.php/Main_Page

snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd

qtrade.io/market/SNOW_BTC

Attached: snowblossomflower.png (1500x1500, 40K)

Attached: 1524273359164.jpg (738x1280, 325K)

BRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1515440776492.jpg (1080x1350, 81K)

Attached: 1537299251416.gif (202x360, 900K)

help, i want this obese chick to sit on my face