BAT LISTED ON COINBASE

BAT ON COINBASE

Attached: 1895095_1.jpg (630x630, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coinbase/status/1060623185677172736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares? it is only just normies who will buy the cheapest coin there is, nothing will happen

I know, I know, the other coins are worth at least $50 and this coin is worth less than a dollar. but still, who cares right? normies definitely won't right?

T-10 MINUTES STRAP THE FUCK IN BOYOS

Let's fucking go boys

twitter.com/coinbase/status/1060623185677172736

To add to that, normies don't even collectively have enough money to make it moon. The kind of normies who are interested in crypto are the same normies who make those stupid "entrepreneurship" videos on youtube about how they work for Uber and Door Dash lol.

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKK IT'S HABBENING

You didn't buy the news again did you user? You're supposed to sell the news.

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-074114.png (2160x3840, 575K)

good thing i own 200 of these badd bois

fuck I'm still double on my investment but I missed the top to sell, fuck me

Look at Mr Moneybags over here with $60

How embarrassing...

Hahaha

>t. cubicle cuck

and it's fucking dumping

Just added 20% to my stack on this dip. Not selling till EOY.

Attached: 1472131915648.jpg (200x200, 4K)

There's too much hype on this coin, this dump is literally nothing in the big picture of things. This is just the beginning of /ourguy Brendans champion crypto product, for normies to use. Yes he even said normies in an interview, yall are retarded if you don't think this is at least in the top 10, let alone top 5.

Do I sell or?

This, this dip is just because of swing traders, but in the long term, they will be the one left behind.

Too late for it now, price is stabilizing right now already.

2 million in buys holding the line near 5k sats

I mean sell the dead cat

And its gone....

Lol coinbase listing was "a thing" 15 months ago. Now nobody gives a fuck lol.especially when uts to add shitcoin like BAT

This is an unironic hold.

Priced in

CHECK'D. Once it breaks through the 5 barrier we to next integer territory and then all of crypto world will awaken and the Altcoin bull run begins. Congrats everyone, you stuck in there, didn't jump out of building window and now can enjoy the nice cruise of victory.

You asshole. You convinced me to hold.

Why is this literal shitcoin on coinbase?

They got paid off and had an opportunity insider trading. Why else. Same story as bcash

and etc
and zrx
how the fuck people still fall for goybase scams

Don't worry user, now you won't have to pay taxes and you have the opportunity to buy more. Next time we're hitting $1 (but not more, because that wouldn't make sense, obviously. Anyone who knows anything about this project would know this).

Yeah, I have a feeling the next few coinbase listing coins are going to dump hard.

People saw ETC,ZRX, now BAT. The thing is, normies are tired of crypto, they are gone. Pretty much everyone in crypto now is deep in it. We aren't falling for the coinbase meme.

I think maybe once bakkt releases or an ETF some normies will come back and maybe coinbase listings mean big returns.

kek
> muh browser token