This is easily my favorite part of Chainlink subculture

This is easily my favorite part of Chainlink subculture

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-165316_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 626K)

someone tell them they got a keylogger from visiting Jow Forums

Lol, that's probably a deep cover Jow Forumsraeli making sure those ball sack sniffing faggots don't get rich

What are you some kind of idiot. It 100% is Jow Forums fudding on reddit. I don't know why they care so much, if this thing is going to the moon plenty of idiots are gonna get rich why care about the reddit ones.

we definitely don't want redditors in now. but at what price do we start shilling? $2+?

Shit is getting old

Big fucking deal nowadays 90% of biz is on reddit anyways. You fucking newfags ruined biz and Jow Forums. Kill yourself.

So this is why I can’t dump my bags of leddit fags. Thanks a lot

Attached: 4A54C870-BBA8-4FD6-AC1E-84ECBCC336B6.png (750x1334, 788K)

>didn't use a smart contract in the ICO
been a long time since I heard that FUD lel

Link thrad plz

protip: spell Jow Forums with a capital C, like this: Jow Forums. makes you seem more like a genuine redditor

t.expert

$1000

>implying
nigger this is the old guard posing as redditors, trolling redditors so they are confused and don't get rich, it's old /b/ tier classic Jow Forums stuff. Also why would you not go on reddit for business purposes? Why would you not want to know what normie are doing? Low IQ retard, you are

>unread emails
>bluetooth
>12 hour clock

You people are getting too retarded with this fud. It's way too fucking obvious when you automatically downvote brigade the shit out of everyone and upvote the shit that's obviously a pasta.

The69th really has the rambling verbiage and know-nothing appearance of redditors down to a science. Good show.

The first one is too dumb but whoever posted the occams razor one is brilliant keker
it's okay I'm American

THIS

>be me
>been on Jow Forums since I was 14
>21 now
>never browsed reddit, learned quickly they were the enemy
>still as a grown man have never used reddit and have a genuine distaste for any who admit they use it
Kek I love this shit

this but unironically

You guys are so fucking awesome and funny! Fuck yea, this Internet forum is so much better! Faggot faggot nigger nigger, fuck plebbit LOL amirite anons?!

at least we are steadfast in our ways user. godspeed

It's actually true.

Anyone can copy the open source code and deploy their own chainlink network with a whole new set of link tokens.

Prove me wrong!

why do those niggers think we're transphobic?

you have to go back

plebbitor detected

this but unironically

ummm, I've been on Jow Forums since before quick reply was a thing and before (you) was a thing. Reddit is actually a much better site than this where well adjusted people go and actually help each other. Jow Forums is a bunch of fat friendless virgins intent on making everyone else as msierable as they are. Reddit is great and you can actually tell people you use it in public and they won't call the cops on you

because they're fucking scums

I'm unironically from Reddit and the only thing you guys are accomplishing is making the select few from r/LINKTrader and r/Chainlink richer.

yeah I'm sure circlejerking and downvoting anything controversial is helpful in discussing about anything

>Pretending all of Jow Forums is Jow Forums
Excellent work. It's the most effective normie repellent this place has ever produced.

This. A bunch of 4... No I meant This. My OCD and autism makes my phone super clean and I never have an app opened in the task manager if I don't use it (I know it doens't change anything and instead always launching a new app uses more CPU but whatever), black background too.
I is the next shiet masterrace

You have to go back

reddit is good for educational sub, most else are full of arrogant, pathetic, short-sighted retards with superiority complex

wow its almost like you just explained the entire dynamic of Jow Forums and reddit, congrats you faggot
Jow Forums teaches you how to sift through bullshit and find occasional valuable information provided by generous anons, fuck yourself you nigger

Go shill muh partnerships to plebbitors some more, u/fergly

I keep binance opened so I can trade quickly. The down side is the my phone alt-tabs sometimes in my pocket and I'm afraid that it will market sell my coins or something.

I don't care for that, I don't have an account. It would be funny to see someone dox the shills though

>deploy their own chainlink network
your network with one node probably wont be as popular with jp morgan and swift as sergay's will with 10's of thousands of nodes. i'm guessing sergay's neet nodes will mkae more money. what you think?

CLEAN WEBSITE BAD
NUMBERS WEBSITE GOOD

You're the retarded one. The reason we do this is because reddit mods are fucking braindead and always delete the posts for "brigading" which stops redditards from seeing it. Yes, reddit is that fucking retarded. Yes, you can delete anything you want if you have access to 10+ proxies.

To be perfectly honest, all trans people need to die.

This, but unironically!

There are grown men that still think Jow Forums is a secret club. How out of touch can you be? Back when I was still in high school in 2007 there were total fucking cringe losers running around saying "EPIC WIN U LIEK MUDKIPS" like it was some hilarious shit. Stop trying to build up Jow Forums as anything else besides an anonymous forum/image board. Anything else and you're a retarded faggot that's always been the one ruining the site. That being said there are far more people out there who don't know of this place or have a terrible misconception of it.

Attached: wausozyge7p11.jpg (486x645, 49K)

Reddit can fomo in on $5
Keep up the fudding bros

we will dump on them when link tops out, at least on the irst bubble, redditors will buy our bags and sell lower later, but it's gonna take a year

Attached: Capture.png (758x284, 133K)

What's the hottest fud right now?

why are newfags so easy to bait?

As if you don't go there to fud Link as well faggot. That's what that shithole is for, shilling or fudding retarded plebbitors on things. Everyone from Jow Forums to giant megacorporations does it.

Lel, well done.

Attached: 1540568367821.jpg (960x464, 34K)

shitty shilling poorly disguised as fud
reddit knows when shills are shilling, but they are still dumb enough to fall for this, thinking thay le Ebin Jow Forums trolls are trying to keep them from the next moon so they go and buy some
good work you filthy pajeets

>huur duur discord fudders
>huur duur discord doesn't like fud
fuck off retard

No you tard, we only shill at the top of the fucking pumps so they buy our bags. we will find a new meme coin soon if we have to.

The "obvious" shilling is intentionally obvious and heavy handed so is the fud. its fucking confusing to anyone casually looking

>implying these aren't all all of the discord faggots that post on Jow Forums trying to get back the 50 LINK they lost to swingtrading

Attached: tfw posting on biz.png (500x380, 96K)

You all sound like fools and I don't bother with Reddit.

>2011 newfag
>admitting it

Attached: 1539847278234.jpg (293x301, 19K)

this. biz loves to talk shit about plebbitors when in reality nearly all of them are faggoty zoomers that just got here 2 months ago and still visit Jow Forumscryptocurrency every day

Never. Its not needed

Born in Jow Forums
Raised in a basement
Traps and Asians is all I crave

It doesn't matter. We will all die all the same.
Why make anyone else's life more miserable than it already is?
Will never understand that

It make take a few years to reach $1000 eoy

i now visit r/cc daily only to FUD LINK and it feels fucking great

I have been on Jow Forums since 07 and I still act like a faggy zoomer though. Fite me.

Honestly it's the funniest shit ever. Me and you go about our day.... work.... gym.... eating..... and obviously interested in biz and we come here maybe 2-3 times a day to see if there's a new thread to scroll through and maybe. Post once or twice m. We are obviously dialed in but most of us have a life.

Then you read this shit on plebbit and you realize as we are going about our day there are a handful of NEETS fully locked in writing paragraphs of elaborate FUD to try and keep these plebbitors from getting rich.

I mean it's fucking hilarious.

They aren't getting a penny for it and are probably working harder at the fudding it to them than 99% of the actual working population.

I picture these NEETS with like 3 monitors set up like a trader except they are constantly scanning for chainlink reports that they can make sure nobody takes seriously and invests in it.

>the people who want to keep Jow Forums on Jow Forums are the people who take Jow Forums off of Jow Forums
300 iq post user, I can see why you're a link marine.

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 504A8A80-0A22-4AA1-8A9C-2495D060B8CC.png (500x622, 139K)

its brainlet tier banter, its just lame and is a disservice to everything chainlink and frankly Jow Forums stands for... Jow Forums is anonymous, you newfags are basically riding of the coattails of an anonymous identity which is, ironically, fucking lame

I have the exact same mental image. Good post.

Attached: _biz_-_This_is_easily_my_favorite_part_of_Chainlink_subcu_-_Business_&_Finance_-_4chan_-_2018-11 (1866x286, 29K)

most based poster on this board but you were kinda slow on this one desu please try to be more prompt next time ty

You don't understand autism.

This, but I'm rooting for these NEETS. Reddit culture and those who exert it don't deserve this opportunity if they can't learn to make their own opinions without looking at the upboat meter. Never been a fan of any metric that encourages herd mentality and reddit is one of the worst. These NEETS are turning reddit's own weapons against themselves

Oh I'm rooting for them too. I read above what they are writing and im literally laughing my ass off (in a good way) because they are so fucking serious about it.

I mean I don't want plebbit getting rich off it either ... but doing what they are doing takes a really deranged mentally disturbed form of autism that I absolutely love

And IRL they are most likely the most absolute beta faggot bitches I would imagine

if you didn't get in 2016 to early 2017, or earlier, and made it, you are no better than the normalfaggots on reddit. get off your high horses, you missed your shot last year and are just praying for scraps.

the guy actually believes pic related, wasn't said unironically his whole comment history is anti-Trump shit lol

Attached: Trumps Coin.jpg (846x127, 30K)

But that's Jow Forums fud verbatim. Maybe he's anti trump but I bet he's a marine

Speak for yourself