What sets nerva apart? Why is it unique and getting pumped right now?

What sets nerva apart? Why is it unique and getting pumped right now?

Attached: S0lPZ_Kt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

nerva has one stupid nigger that changes id all the time just to talk about this piece of trash

Yes I do that

If you honestly believe this you are beyond retarded.

Yep that's me

nigguh reporting

Muh nigguh

>i bought nerva for 4700 sats

Attached: 156545641654.jpg (236x190, 8K)

Hodl then

You'll be okay bruh. Just chill.

nah im not chill its all my money

The pump was obvious looking at the nethash, from 500k/h in september to 5M/h in mid october, but now at almost 8M/h is getting ridiculous hard to find a block so the dump is imminent

Blatant fud. You said the same thing over a month ago.

Nerva is now on cmc biggest gainers list. Biz will rage..

Lol this shit coin isn’t even worth 20 sats. It’s a couple niggers keep posting this shit.
> secret discord spy

Whats the word on discord?

I 50x cause you. Thanks fren

>no ASICs
>no GPU
>no pools

1 CPU = 1 vote

Salty

Such an obvious fucking scam.

This is not how proof of work, works.

And that's because we are still on LEVEL 1 of BITCOIN

We will reach LEVEL 2 on the 15th.

What does this mean?

1 Threadripper 2990WX = 1 vote

Well yeah, they have some bullshit claims like "you can mine this with your old laptop" which obviously doesn't make sense. Realistically you need a lot of cores on your CPU to actually find any blocks.

But it still beats having to buy a fucking ASIC that is literally only good for mining fucking bitcoin.

Nerva is the best thing on trade ogre.

Like winning the special olympics.

Preventing pool mining is not sustainable for hashrate growth (network security). Nerva is an interesting experiment but nothing more. You can be ASIC resistant and allow for mining pools. Pic obviously related.

Attached: 1530756229307.jpg (630x630, 27K)

>Preventing pool mining is not sustainable for hashrate growth (network security).

Why is this?

>Nerva is an interesting experiment but nothing more.

Yeah, in many ways. All the blocks are mined soon, we'll see if people will still keep mining it. It really hasn't been tested before I think?

>Why is this?
It's hard to justify spending a lot of time and energy mining something with a high-ish difficulty with no guarantee that there will be a reward. In theory you will always hit just as many blocks as you deserve for whatever hashrate you throw at the network, but realistically not many people will go through a great expense buying up expensive CPU power if they can't pool their resources together to hit blocks consistently.

Preventing pool mining is like putting a governor on the nethash.

Lol ASIC resistance. Lol pool hash distribution.

>Lol ASIC resistance
Yeah well, hardforking every 6 months gets it done. It's a bit extreme but obviously needed.
>Lol pool hash distribution.
Monero miners aren't stupid. The current split between supportxmr, minexmr, and nanopool is basically self-regulating. Nobody mining Monero wants one pool to dominate.

Your coin is the scam. I hope bcash implodes and faggots like you are left screaming.
The dev from nerva is not completely opposed to pools. The problem lies in the fact that certain pools have a monopoly on the hash rate of certain coins, especially with these huge chinese mining rigs.

>The dev from nerva is not completely opposed to pools. The problem lies in the fact that certain pools have a monopoly on the hash rate of certain coins
ASICs are the real problem. As long as they fork the algorithm often enough to discourage the Chinese from making ASICs then pool balance might not be a problem.