Why aren't you growing and selling endangered Albanian tree moss at a profit? Do you hate money?

Why aren't you growing and selling endangered Albanian tree moss at a profit? Do you hate money?

Attached: stream-bank-side-view-4000x3376_1024x1024.jpg (1024x864, 209K)

weed is more lucrative

Rather buy REQ and retire by eoy

Where can I buy this?

Shill me on this OP. What is the setup cost? What sort of running costs and common problems can I expect. And most importantly, what is the expected return?

I want to know too

beautiful tank.

also i like the "why aren't you" posts

i want to know more too

Tell us more about that moss shit OP. Quit being a dick.

How the fuck can moss be endangered

i'm busy farming shrimps.

It's Albanian.

Why is everything Albanian endangered

so this unironically is an endangered Albanian moss growers image board, good to know for future reference.

Thanks op I've been looking for something to do with my extra shrimp tanks

Shrimp tanks for dope af. Albanian moss? Ugh... pass.

can i grow anything else in symbiosis in the same tank?

kek

I don't hate money, but I do hate Albanians and want their culture eradicated. Does that answer your question?

They're so dumb and egotistical just give it time and they'll go extinct on their own

Based. Thanks for the reassurance. I am from the Albanian capital of the US and have so many traumatic memories because of those inbred fucks.

I already lost 5k farming shrimp and growing shrooms. Are you sure OP?

BASED AF

What shrimps are you farming? Neocaradinas go for like $3-5 a pop and multiply like cockroaches.

Good to see some based ass shrimp farmers in here

I know a cool Greek dude and he explained to me once why everybody hates Albanians. They sound like a real menace over there in the EU.

They're a scourge in the tri-state area as well. Inferior tribal culture.