Bitcoin CASH

>tfw filling my cash bags

Attached: 41412328_691307491239115_6653199968397950976_n.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cant dodge the rodge ;)

Why would you literally buy BCH right now unless you are planning on selling in a few days.

perhaps OP wants some free tokens

BCH is getting rid of the only faggot in its community.
Drunk Wanker has been holding the coin back, without him the future is bullish

Attached: 1541167443857.png (925x750, 64K)

This shit will pump to 1k$+ just before the fork, the correction was healthy and needed, and there's a high number of shorts that need to get squeezed.

Fundamentally this fork is bullish for BCH, because they get rid of Craig Aids, and who doesn't want free fork coins?

BSV is taking over "Satoshis Shotgun" ABC is becoming literally blockstream BSV holds true to the White paper written by Satoshi Nakamoto" for P2P digital Currency.

Craig is literally hiring illiterate trolls now, just top kek.
Corekek trolls did a lot of copy+paste but at least it ensured logically constructed sentences. And you're as drunk as Craig Wanker

Attached: 1524445385111.png (420x420, 182K)

True I am drunk you got that part right. Where is all these blue tags spouting someone is hiring people to troll Jow Forums coming from. IF I CAN GET PAID FOR SAYING THIS SHIT SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND ME A LINK. Sick of missing out on free money. Typical ABC NPC Cashie though.
>He doesnt agree with me that means he must be a bot or troll.
News flash not everyone agrees with Gay Roger or Jihan.

must be some heavy bags

Can I get a quick bogdown on how they're becoming Blockstream? I honestly have no clue what this divide is over.

its over ego
and bch is probably gonna die now finally ironically the same way it ws born

What do you think "Wormhole" is actually all about and why it is contentious. Like why (((they))) needed segwit for (((lightning))) Its just history repeating itself. Craig is loud and obnoxious but he is correct.

I think wormhole is Wu trying to turn a Bitcoin ripoff into an Ethereum ripoff.

It's hilarious that the BCASH morons are infighting and shitting on each other with more forks of forks. Satoshi never intended for all these Bitcoin shitforks to be alive. In a fork, hashpower was supposed to follow consensus/majority and the shitcoin fork would die.

BCASH was only kept alive by a emergency difficulty adjustment algorithm that strayed furthest from Satoshi's vision. Now you have two zombie shitcoins fighting over a scam that was sold as Satoshi's vision.

Attached: Bitcoin.jpg (1080x1080, 392K)

>contentious hard fork

Attached: skymaul.jpg (339x604, 28K)

Prioritizing second layers (basically required under the Blockstream model) wasnt satoshis vision either.

Wrong Satoshi wanted this. Look into "Nakamoto Consensus" BITCOIN IS Cash it is pure capitalism where others ABSOLUTELY have to lose and they will. Bitcoin is not about bringing peace. This is about conforming to the Georgia Guidestones and bringing the happening upon the world where only 500 million exist. The only reason over 7 billion people get to exist is because the Jews allow it with fiat money. 2nd Layer was never in the whitepaper and for a good reason. Maybe BSV is in fact the weak link and will die but at least it will be conforming to the Nakamoto Consensus.

Attached: craig-wright-bitcoin-cash-760x400.jpg (760x400, 34K)

The divide is all about egos

by your reasoning bch shouldnt even exist

As well with Satoshis Shotgun if this attack on ABC is successful it will start to attack other Blockchains. You cant have a world with 1000+s of new currencies being created every year. You have to be able to kill these for-profit like in any capitalist system. This is the whole point of 11/15 It is just the beginning.

Attached: ohag01_3813_02.jpg (420x631, 114K)

Damn Wright is the biggest insecure homo in the world. His daddy didn't love him so he has to appear cool and macho fag to get young gay twinks into his bed. Disgusting pride. Disgusting gluttony. Fags and jews will burn in hell.

Bcash sv is $100 on polo.
>mfw calvin will have 100% hashrate of bcash sv

Good way to make money. No fork is actually planned. It is an attack for the network. BSV doesnt even exist. If it does fork and ABC caves in and switches from SHA256D things will change but BSV will be BCH or BCC on binance by default. Dont be misled by those with invested interest in seeing BSV the real Vision of Satoshi Fail.

if abc caves? rofl jihan can bring diwn the fucking rooc on faketoshi and his negroes wighout breaking a sweat.

Maybe! We will see!!

wow, what sort of a distopian fiction is this? Is this actually what satoshi wrote?

>No I'm just larping.

its one interpretation but... cashies really shouldnt bring that up.

1 more week

Attached: ver1.jpg (167x250, 4K)

real talk ideology aside.

BCH is going to pump before the fork, let's hear your estimates.

im predicting $800-950

you guys want the truth?
jihan ver and craig have some plan behind the scenes that will make the money
they did this exactly 1 year ago today with S2X
you're a moron if you're placing bets according to fake emails and headline nonsense

Oh sheeit, how could that happen?
B-bcash was the real Bitcoin. CSW was convincing us it's the real SV.
Centralized hangars of bitmain miners didn't matter back then?
Why such shift all of sudden?
Simply, they are butthurt, because Jihan cut them out.
Roger is enough of a spokesman for gweilos. Bitmain runs the R&D and mining. No need for a drunk schizoid an Norf FC grandpa in this project at all.

This is one theory as well. Create contention and a fake coin to literally just sell for as much free money as they can and switch to the other.
$625 was the pump. Not going over 100% in less than a week.
BSV is the P2P digital currency described in his whitepaper.

Even if a fork isn't planned, one of the rulesets is supposed to win the hashwar (sv vs abc)
Betting on BSV on polo is just grabbing future BCH coins that use BSV ruleset while the chains are temporary at battle.

Too risky for me desu tho.

>pretend to lightly back ABC so SV has value
>tank SV will all of your coins you received for free, massively profiting
>use those gains to pump your BCH bags

I see their game and I approve. I want BTC to become the evil billionaire politcal playground while everyone else moves the tech well beyond BTC and it dies

>Create contention and a fake coin to literally just sell for as much free money as they can and switch to the other.
yeah and my bet would be they make a compromise and go with SV because the led the public to believe ABC has the majority
remember they signaled 95% of miners and services and had a phony "New York agreement" pushing S2X to just drop it one night and pump bcash
I have a strong feeling the public majority will get burned

none of this has anything to do with bitcoin lol
jesus christ biz

They have to find a way to make jihan, roger, AND craig wright save face , if you want SV to win.

How can Craig wright save face?
proof of SN?
idk.

Craig will be fine. He is always the "Villain" remember.

> Muh white paper
You are parroting this ad nauseam without even realizing what a white
paper is.

feel free to read it. bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

You are incredible.
The point of white paper in general. Could've been called blueprint or roadmap as well. It's the first step, first thought out.
You are an absolute grug-tier spastic probably still hunting mammoth with stone spear because it was written on the cave walls.

>Not understanding that the white paper provides the sale value proposition of Bitcoin in the first place.

Never going to make it.

Which one? Abc or sv?