The absolute state of GOOKED Icon holders

The absolute state of GOOKED Icon holders

Attached: 7a9dd070b59f5110f413342b35643901.png (1182x554, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NXL8zj7DsP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Bag", "position", "hodl", TA
Crypto is so cringey

unironically true, except with LINK. not this gook shit :^)

>if your coin doesn’t moon, you win

ICX will moon eventually.

>$0.10 to $12.00
>ICX will moon eventually.
It already mooned you stupid faggot.

I got so fucking justed with this coin. Finally sold yesterday at an astronomical loss. Bought in at $7 right before it started taking off, should have sold at $14 or whatever it went too. I can't believe this shit went to 60 fucking cents.

That guy is a fucking idiot

Lmao

Wow... I feel really bad for ICON holders.

Attached: 1446136538389.jpg (680x765, 44K)

It already did. You just missed it. If it moons again it will be after going down another 95% and the “moon” won’t even get it back to current price.

It can also mean no one fucking wants it.

kekt

Attached: 1503416801001.jpg (650x350, 56K)

name one gook coin that hasnt been a scam pnd besides based binance exchange. u cant

We're literally losing our minds at this point. That being said:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NXL8zj7DsP

ICONGANG SKURTTTT

ICX is the ultimate buttfuck coin. Whenever I hear the letters "I-C-X", I always make sure to take off my pants immediately, followed by a quick and nimble hoist of my delicate asshole into the air. In no time, the ICX team wastes no time ravaging my cryptoasshole! ICX is incredible!

dude thanks for continuing to post these lmao. helps me cope with how badly ive been gooked with this shit coin

Tpbp

Imagine being named "Pedro". I would unironically kill myself.

>Pedro
>icon

I bought in right after it got listed on binance because im american and investing in icos is illegal. Now im poor. Thanks for "protecting" my investment America.

kek this. 2018 buyers are so fucking delusional