What's an actual good non-scammy crypto that is instant, has a safe wallet and that is feeless?

Do NOT tell me NANO.

Attached: CHAOS YOU MORON.jpg (915x744, 107K)

NANO

NANO

Trx

NANO

SNTR unironically

Looks nice.
Any demo/video of transaction?

Would love it! Thanks.

Attached: blow kiss.png (702x486, 94K)

Xlm or litecoin are pretty nice for transfers

GO

EOS u fucking mongoloids

What makes you think a feeless currency is a good idea?

$DEAL $DEALT on stex and crex. Super low mcap also. Like 1000x potential mcap.

Nerva, not feeless, but extremely low.

you know the one

NEO

Xrp

LTC and XVG

Maybe DGB? I dunno.

All of cryptocurrecies are scam
No exception

Still doge coin
Unless some crazy person builds zks on eth

TRTL has very low fees

Sorry fren biz is so slow I sometimes forget to recheck threads I posted in. Don't know of any videos for it since I tend to just do research from the website and community talk, but it's super fast to just download the TRONLink wallet for chrome, or even just create a wallet on tronscan.org, takes literally 1 minute or less.

TRX runs on its own blockchain using Delegated Proof of Stake. It can handle over 10k transactions per second. Every transaction I've done on it has been near instant, talking under 10 seconds to see it go through. Ignore what people say about it being a chink scam, those are retards from 2017 when the project was in its infancy, still an ERC20 token, and had a rocky start due to constant hype and a shambled together whitepaper.

They actually worked overdrive in 2018 and it's a terrific platform token you can stake, run ever increasing dapps on, and is incredibly fast.

Oh right, you can freeze up some of your Tron for free bandwidth. The more you freeze, the more free transactions you can make with it. Even if you don't do this, transactions are only like fuckin .001 trx each time, so it's virtually nothing.

This is one of the only crypto I genuinely enjoy having and using.

Attached: Tron-Network-Logo[1].png (800x450, 146K)