Why do you all try to jew each other over a couple percent?

Why do you all try to jew each other over a couple percent?

What happened to Jow Forums that shilled us XEM in 2015, ETH in 2016 and NEO in 2017?

Wouldn't it be better if Jow Forums actually delivers in 2018?

Attached: 151400930430.jpg (1533x2462, 1.78M)

2018 is the year of the link

It's Link my dude

please kill yourselves. please

those people got rich and left biz. biz is filled with low IQ january buyers and newfags. how have you not noticed this yet? this place is dead

Never existed. All those have been fuded massively. Go to kikebook if you need somebody to hold your hand

what the fuck do you think Link is you god damn fool

the crypto community used to be intelligent people who wanted to work together to free the people from banks, etc... then it got media and attracted human scum like link shills

im as oldfag as you can get.. all posts ive made help you guys multiple your money

own (chx) is the eth of sto's. get in early. i got in early to btc.. then antshares.... now its sto platforms

That is absolute horseshit.
If you dont remember the 2013 bear fud spam on bitcointalk you are a fucking pajeet and deserve to be beaten to dead

Biz is still delivering, but most anons get caught up in erc20 shit tokens, then cry when they lose money. I'll give you a clue, privacy coins.

Are you a verge, zec or xmr shill shitting his pants about harder regulation

it's like if someone rapes your mouth and then later on you go to rape someone else in the mouth

people get tricked by the same old "you must HATE MONEY if you don't buy..." so they perpetuate the cycle onto the next fag

kikebook

Top fucking kek I love you faggots so much

you're the fucking human scum shilling a complete scam coin at the absolute top. kill yourself you useless sack of shit

Good luck regulating untraceable coins brainlet.

this right here is what im talking about. redditor newfag heard "kikebook" for the first time in november 2018. this is the people you are listening too if you stay in this place. Jow Forums = reddit = any other normie garbage since 2017. enjoy your eternal bags because the party is officially over

Good luck trading your drug money for amazon gift cards and meeting with Achmed behind the mc donald to pay your rent

So its just gonna be:

"enjoy your bags"
"you must hate money if you don't buy.."
"link 1k EOY"
"pajeet shill"
"I'm getting ANS vibes"
"bobos/bulls on suicide watch"

on a shuffle autoplay mode? Does that really contribute anyhow to biz?

Attached: 163642.jpg (402x604, 49K)

Yes. Makes it the most accurate and reliable prediction tool, if you can read it. So stop posting AND LURK FOR TWO CYCLES

Nobodh here was shilling dogecoindark which later rebranded to verge back when its market cap was 100k. There were a couple shill posts that the op deleted back then. Nothing else. Why is biz such a jew when it comes to actual good investments yet they claim to be on a higher level than jews all the time. Such a superiority complex.

I don't know why, but I love this woman. I want her to tell me what pains her as I go down on her immaculate pussy

Link will fail when giant corporations start getting data on the blockchain for use in smart contracts but link still has no mainnet or little to no transactional volume or node operators. People will come to the realization tgat those corporations made their own oracle solution built from the ground up by industry for industry similar to hyperledger but a pseudo private oracle network.

>What happened to Jow Forums that shilled us XEM in 2015, ETH in 2016 and NEO in 2017?

Nimiq has been shilled a lot of times the last months. If you ahvent bougth in yet, its all your fault.

Attached: nim info.png (1000x5374, 700K)

Yeah, you could've bought almost anything at the beginning of 2017 and made a shit ton. Biz can't deliver shit in this bear market. Something like QNT and HOT pumped about as much they could've in this bearfaggotry and they were both shilled on Jow Forums.

this place was dead in traffic during those days. nothing but good old Listerine and knee pads. i still believe in digibyte, bancor unironically. idk how delusional i am but holy fuck i must be to hold this long.

Why are you doing this? Are you an NPC?