When I first looked into Holocahin I laughed it off because I thought it was a PnD pajeet scam...

When I first looked into Holocahin I laughed it off because I thought it was a PnD pajeet scam. But after 1 month of reasearch and reading the wallpaper I fanally came to the conclusion that Holochain will be the nwxt big thing. If the team actually delivers this will unironically change everything

Attached: what-is-the-holochain-holo-token-explained.jpg (900x600, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holo.host/whitepapers/
cryptobriefing.com/holochain-mozilla-preliminary-discussions/
youtube.com/watch?v=rbM-vGsiwOo
medium.com/the-advancedness-project/holochain-white-paper-and-the-road-to-sheafhood-9d5b159ee074
medium.com/@megadeth20/holochain-holo-review-2c19b3b53cda
youtube.com/watch?v=J1bKwUy1x1A
youtube.com/watch?v=TxRvDIkSMNA
forbes.com/sites/geraldfenech/2018/11/08/unlocking-a-200-billion-dollar-collectibles-market-on-the-blockchain/#415e74f75554
amp.dw.com/en/move-over-blockchain-holochain-is-coming/a-46203245
sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes tell it to the retards still buying pump n dump shitcoins instead of this

Im not FUDing here. But why would anyone need ChainLink or EOS when there is Holochain? Legid question ...

blockchain tech is over the sooner you realize the better off you will be. No one is going to invest in a dying technology especially like crypto were you can lose it all and based on nothing but old ideas and pipe dreams

Attached: 2018-11-08 20.56.23.jpg (719x1280, 105K)

Attached: HoloChad.png (2518x1272, 441K)

Liar. Theres nothing in the whitepaper

What's the telegram for Holochain?

Also it pumped 6.7x from ICO price, how much higher will it go?

Insider here. I thought the same thing until I learned they were working on the Binance DEX. Turns out it's not a scam. I'm just waiting for it to dip a little lower and I'm packing a massive bag.

Wow i sure do trust the guys that gave neo an A+ rating

fuck it. just sent 5mil hot to my ethereum address on coinbase. either they list it and my account gets credited holo and I cash out or they don't and I'm fucked. pray for me, anons.

what the fuck All you had to do was to hodl your fucking hot in binance

If you aren't a holo millionaire you ain't gonna make it

Why didn't you just store it on a hard wallet you moron?

>When I first looked into Holocahin I laughed it off because I thought it was a PnD pajeet scam. But after 1 month of reasearch and reading the wallpaper I fanally came to the conclusion that Holochain will be the nwxt big thing. If the team actually delivers this will unironically change everything
When you look at Holochain, at first it looks like the next big thing. If the team delivers it will unironically change everything, but after 1 month of research and reading papers, blogs, code, and searching the telegram, i finally came to the conclusion that it's all just a well executed PnD pajeet scam KYS.

>well executed PnD pajeet scam
this isn't 2017 no one comes here anymore so FUD won't drop the price so you can buy more.

good try tho

It took you that long to realise that a team of nobodies without a single successful project between them, with an *incomplete* whitepaper, with a useless funding token, were unlikely to make the internet obsolete?

fucking retard, white paper is being re-written it will be ready when its ready.

holo.host/whitepapers/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 10.02.59 PM.png (1544x1060, 596K)

>white paper is being re-written it will be ready when its ready.
Just lol. Holo is skycoin for sjws

not trying to convince anyone of shit could care less about you or your money just don't like midgets with big mouths

I would beat your fucking ass

Probably built like your savior Sergey Nazarov, better get back to eating your big mac

Attached: deadtome.jpg (885x1024, 246K)

Yeah!, it's just a sheet of A4

RECENT NEWS AND SPECULATION - POST LINKS AND I WILL ADD

cryptobriefing.com/holochain-mozilla-preliminary-discussions/

youtube.com/watch?v=rbM-vGsiwOo

medium.com/the-advancedness-project/holochain-white-paper-and-the-road-to-sheafhood-9d5b159ee074

medium.com/@megadeth20/holochain-holo-review-2c19b3b53cda

youtube.com/watch?v=J1bKwUy1x1A

Jim Cook, founder of Netflix and CFO of Mozilla speaking on Holochain

youtube.com/watch?v=TxRvDIkSMNA

20 more minutes

humm.earth - runs on holochain code, hosted on multiple continents

forbes.com/sites/geraldfenech/2018/11/08/unlocking-a-200-billion-dollar-collectibles-market-on-the-blockchain/#415e74f75554

amp.dw.com/en/move-over-blockchain-holochain-is-coming/a-46203245

On 1 January 2016, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development—adopted by world leaders in September 2015 at an historic UN Summit—officially came into force. Over the next fifteen years, with these new Goals that universally apply to all, countries will mobilize efforts to end all forms of poverty, fight inequalities and tackle climate change, while ensuring that no one is left behind.
A study/research named Billions to Trillions was undertaken to understand the challenges and chart a possible route to attain these goals by 2030.
Study/Research Report Link: sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
These goals includes many mentions of Holochain as its cryptographic fabric.

Attached: 1541572693617.png (574x574, 466K)

It is going to be one of those projects like ETH, IOTA or ARK that go 500x from ICO

Attached: 4124123166777.jpg (493x335, 55K)

hey imbecile, if Holo goes operational soon, you only have 6 months to convert your HOT to holofuel. If Coinbase doesn't care about that, you just lost potentially millions of dollars.

Attached: 1329479241690.jpg (223x343, 17K)

>If the team actually delivers this will unironically change everything

You can say this for anny random shitcoin LMFAO

for now it is rc20 token, not blockchain and have most tech illiterate community if i ever saw one

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)