Crypto is absolutely nothing in the scheme of things. Bulls BTFO. What a joke of a market

Crypto is absolutely nothing in the scheme of things. Bulls BTFO. What a joke of a market.

Attached: VEAFEA.jpg (1404x836, 113K)

when was the last time you used bitcoin for anything? now when was the last time you used amazon?

your gay ahhHAHAHAHA

this. you only use bitcoin to buy other shitcoins.

This is good for crypto

This is an extremely bullish piece of information you absolute brainlet.

Amazon has real value. I get packages everyday. When is the last time I used crypto? Never because nobody can. Dead fucking market.

This HAS to be bait.If not then i am truly disgusted ,once again, about what the internet has done, giving voice to legally retarded people like you. In any case run to Costco and buy 3 feet of rope.What a waste of oxygen you are.

>crypto
Two weeks ago, bought some purple kush
>amazon
Never

B-b-but... the institutions... they're c-c-c... they're c-c-c... they're CUMMING AHHHHGEIOGIOOIFNJWEIOFJOIWE

The fact that you think crypto having a "small" market cap is bearish is hilarious. This has got to be bait. If not, pro tip: too small market cap = buy, too large market cap = sell.

blame blockstream
they refuse to increase block size in order to advertise their sidechain solution

LOL, bull is salty. What about that comment is bait? Amazon runs a real service and delivers real products. Crypto can get you... nothing. Its pure speculation.

Amazon is western resellers of chinese crap. If I want chinese crap I buy at the source. And their cloud service, will be funny watching Boomers jump from buildings when it becomes obvious that non of the data is safu

Chinese shit is still real things. Crypto fags buy fake internet shit and act like it matters.

Yes. But if you are not an idiot you buy it at the source AND NOT FOR 500% EXTRA. Normies start to get it. Amazon is dead for quality business and soon dead for reselling shit. I will be happy watching Benzo killing himself behind bars never having used his bullshit even once

I buy shit off of overstock with almost any shitcoin...In fact I got a new phone with Eth like 2 weeks ago.

(And that's a good thing)

Lol, Amazon delivers everything within a few days and supports 3rd parties. If there is any problem their customer support is first class. Been using it for 15 years and always had the best service out of any company.

Overstock is nice if they have what you want which is basically never. Them accepting bitcoin is basically a desperation move.

>people comparing cryptocurrencies to company stock
>not comparing cryptoCURRENCIES to other CURRENCIES (fiat)

Why do they do this?

You sound like a boomer shill. Amazon is a platform that is being used by literal shit sellers. What I saw with friends is that their customer service doesn't exists (used graphic cards sold dozens if time - nit amazons problem), and if you get in contact with a seller, that they are willing to deal outside of amazon for better prices. Face it amazon is dying, you fags are buying the top.

Maybe if crypto currency was a real currency that would work, but at this point it is just a more speculative nonsense than stocks and stocks have real companies that make real things.

in 2012 when i first got into crypto the entire market cap was about 100million.

Ohnoes an emerging asset class hasnt matured yet. We bear now.

KYS

well in that case crypto is already worth 10% of the US dollar...

If you were shitting on Amazon for how they treat workers I would be with you, but for customers they are bar none the best. Their customer service will refund or replace something the moment you talk to them. If a 3rd party going through they doesn't, that is on them. Amazon itself is pretty solid. You have to be artistically retarded to think Amazon is dying.

What do I care about retards working for a shit company, they deserve it.
>Refunds
Like resending the same shit 3 times. Amazon is shit, always was shit, and as long as it exists will be shit.
>it can't die
>too big to fail.com
enjoy your bags

Ripple and XLM seem like the only things worth a damn tech wise really, but the supply and market share of top wallets are so fucked up

Lol you serious?
Get back to twitter if you are

Its great that you are the one off autistic idiot that had a bad experience. Sorry, Amazon isn't going to go away just because you have deficient IQ.

retard
retard

About a week ago for both. I pay for a lot of my online services in bitcoin.

>purse.io
retards like you that need to be spoonfed should STFU and lurk more

Almost all of my day to day purchases.
>What is bitpay

You can't send a stock to a friend's computer. You can however send 0.01 BTC to a friend's computer. It is a digital currency.

i bought drugs with bitcoin just last wtf are you talking about

1) its low market cap can also be interpreted as potential
2) average age on this board is 20-something, and simultaneously this BUSINESS AND FINANCE board is 99% crypto + 1 neverending stock market thread. young people obviously know and like crypto => read part 1) again

>Marketcap

When will you idiots realize it's a meme and that literally jeff bezos alone can pump this garbage space to 10T marketcap?

Worst fud on biz 2018

>post bullish info
>"Bulls BTFO"

How dum are you acually lol

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)