Anyone else on biz going to unironically find a nice christian woman and start a family once they /make it/?

Anyone else on biz going to unironically find a nice christian woman and start a family once they /make it/?

Attached: 15048208_1024624661000081_2638577389809958912_n.jpg (768x768, 91K)

Of course

Attached: 1541717216812m.jpg (1024x1002, 119K)

You're suppose to find one before you make it, user. If you find one after you're a cuck.

why else would you want to make it? find her on the way before its too late

Attached: 1541033072103.jpg (960x960, 334K)

>implying any good women will date you after you make it
They're all whores who want your cash user.

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

>found a Jewish woman
>she also invested in crypto
>the good ones not shit
>you'll be taking out loans from me to pay for the spawn that rejects your fake wholesome family
>wife will bang other guys to explore at parties thrown by me
>my kid will default be a doctor

6000 years of failure

Attached: uyfuyfytdyrd_huge.png (500x335, 257K)

A) I don't care.

B) Even if I did care, you don't have to tell women your net worth on the first date.

Attached: 43984434_648655048866258_7295755107900993795_n.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

my poor immigrant father who came here with zero dollars in 1979, busted his ass off, told me this about marriage:

You will never be ready.

Let that sink it. If marriage and kids is something you want, then find a wife with rhe same goals. Marriage isnt about you anymore. Your life is about your legacy and your kids...but never about you or your facebook pictures.

Even if you got married with a million dollars, the journey is a new one, but only a good one if both of you understand the objectives.

I tried and got friendzoned.
Now I spend much more time on Jow Forums

Christians are stupid cucks to the jews. The jews invented that shit to brainwash the goyim.

Attached: 1539588361919.png (632x796, 218K)

Larp. You're totally not Jewish. There was no complaining or haggling in that post.

Also Jews are crazy and import Islam everywhere they go which will eventually kill them.

Attached: 6j9l.jpg (1200x900, 325K)

>be atheist
>Want to a Christian GF
>Strongly considering picking up Catholicism just to get gf

Should I take the Catholic pill lads?

Sample various Christian denominations and pick the one with the hottest women.

>being with some girl who has entirely no sexual chemistry with you.
no thanks jeff

t. Ugly niggahs

kek!

Unironically exactly this.

So many fuucking faggots on this board

i got a good woman i will take her to all the nice places when i make it

>>a nice christian woman
No. They're either boring prudes or they are secretive sluts who've fucked hundreds of people when they're not going to church once a month.

those watch threads were terrifying enough, but the idea one of them might reproduce is enough to make a man wish for nuclear winter

Nice watch OP, have a similar model myself.

Attached: 09-21-2018.jpg (640x640, 50K)

>Prudes
>Boring

Wrong

>Nice Christian woman
>materialistic roastie
Your pic suggests you have trouble differentiating the two

you also have similar fatness aswell

Very nice but I prefer gold

Attached: 1527185223804.jpg (671x903, 126K)

Goddamn how is this dude even alive, look at that fucking crumbly old flabby skin

thats what too much crypto does to you

No I get a nice asian wife when I make it.

Attached: 7107DD3F-44FC-49FB-8B3C-1C972D59EA3A.jpg (876x1320, 109K)

No, the founder of Christianity was a jew. I would never allow my family to be this fundamentally jewed.

Do you even need a woman who believes in absolutely demented things without any evidence, and in spite of the evidence, to start a family? Seems kinda risky to me. Unless you need someone to be supportive of your own demented beliefs, if you are afraid of getting your little fantasy world destroyed by reason.

Spat out my drink

met this really nice, cute girl. also chatolic and goes to church every sunday. i probably need to end this cause its going to be a big issue.

It's my only definition of "making it"

Attached: 1494789401-jesusquinterohippie4.jpg (1023x767, 111K)

I’d only have kids if I ended up with a jewish woman. I’d only want to have kids if they were set up to do the best.

Most pretty girls in america that are christian are evangelical or mormon. Dont convert to mormon though.

>tfw all the good, baggage free women are taken once you hit 25
Missed the boat again, oh well.

you can do that now. Just go to church and meet one

i used to be like you.

just date 21 year olds

I love this Pasta

I got a Mexican Catholic gf after years of dating stupid liberal whores in English universities and it was one of the few good decisions I have made. They're dramatic and get jealous over nothing though. And the boring prude thing is total bullshit they are wild when parents aren't breathing down their necks.