Just dm'd some hot consulting girl (young 20s) on IG randomly and ended up with her digits after inviting her for...

Just dm'd some hot consulting girl (young 20s) on IG randomly and ended up with her digits after inviting her for drinks. I never really slide into someone's DM like that before, more of a organic meet irl type of person. Anyways, I text her a bit later and she put me on read after asking her availability. How do i not go full autismo and fuck this up, biz? Chads report in itt.

Attached: wimin.jpg (1000x1000, 41K)

bump.

this is a business board you autistic fat fuck

You aren't a priority. She prolly has other dudes hitting her up too, especially if she's hot. That said, if she doesn't reply, try again next week with a concrete date and time.

If she doesn't reply to that, drop it

Tell a story that is relevant to her, maybe talk about puppies, make her cry and laugh and fear and love, push-pull, overall lead her, to a place she (subconsciously) wants to go.

If that fails tell her about your linkies and solving the Oracle problem

Ask her if she wants the D.

is this a dubs thread? i want dubs (and a gf)

the only based and redpilled answer to this thread
now fuck off OP

>she put me on read
Now don't message her again unless she messages you first. Either she comes to you because she's interested or she doesn't and she's not worth your time. Note that this means you have to make strong/direct first impressions, but you didn't know that going in. Chasing bitches (especially before you've even met them) is a setup for failure.

As other Anons said, DON'T send her another message. Send her another message after 5-10 days. If she ignores that too or comes up with some lame excuse then drop it.

t. some roastie told me she was busy with some "family issues" when I asked her out a few years ago and I kept messaging her like retard. It was obviously just her nice way of saying of saying no. Still makes me cringe.

This. Be assertive. Hit her up with a certain place/day/time in mind, don't bother her by trying to make smalltalk beyond the necessary means.
If she IS interested she will EITHER agree or suggest another day/time/date.

Try to set the date within 3 days in advance maximum. If it's to far in the future she will forget - the chances of her fluking increases exponentially.

If she outright refuses/says no without any follow up, drop it, don't bother her again.

If she is polite while doing so (e.g. "I would like to, but I am rather busy sry" Blabla) or any other kind of non concrete bs answer, your best bet would be something along those lines of "alright, hit me up anytime when it's less stressful/less busy time for you. Bye", don't message her in the meantime.

As always: don't look like a needy cuck, don't but all your eggs in one basket

This.

Does she dress like a Japanese OL like pic related? Don't mess this up (dunno how). Just roll with it and see what happens. Good luck

Attached: 27496971618_61bdc481ba_o.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Rape her

This is the only real answer OP

Look, there are often tech issues where messages don’t go through. Message her a few more times over the course of two or three weeks to make sure your messages are going through. Women like assertive men, so be direct, ask her if she likes you, ask why she isnt answering her messages when you can tell she’s reading them, ask her if it’s easier for her if you just show up at her work, etc.No more than once a day though! You don’t want to look desperate! Don’t fuck this up!

No don't do this kek.

Nice blog post, faggot.

U just wait, dont be a faggot op.

This guy is trying to fuck things up for you OP. Go ahead and do what said, seal the deal!

based and redpilled
this is how i get chicks to agree to a threesome, works every time
you can also send her flowers with a love card. it's never too early to say the L word these days, all women want to be loved

kys

Chicks dig dick pics.

Wait a couple days. Then randomly text "Want to grab that drink tonight?"

Your wish has been granted.

Do the opposite of this for fuck sake

Can I get dubs and an asian gf too?

Fucking died lmao

Stop putting her on a pedestal you massive faggot

bayste and rupauled

based

> Business and Finance

Either she gives you her availability and you take it from there or she does not. You're only making this thread because you need some sort of hand holding from us like "It's ok bro, she'll message you back." Maybe she won't. Maybe she doesn't find you as valuable as the other guys messaging her.

If a woman truly finds a man valuable, she will make herself available and set it up for the man to come in and start doing the necessary steps to get her. Basically opening the door and making as easy as possible for the guy to walk through.

If she is not doing that for you, the interest level is low and it will never work. Get this through your pea brain, or keep getting frustrated as to why your success with women is low. If it is continually low, you need to increase your value to increase your odds (become more attractive with gym, show a better lifestyle with money, etc.)

Got it faggot?

BASED AND RED PILLED.

good timing ;)

no, not for u