150k enough LINK? Feel so weak with such a small stack but im a poor fag and can't afford any more

Attached: 499.png (600x583, 340K)

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

350,000,000 link on binance waiting to dump on biz

200k to be comfy, user

Fuck you whale

damn OP bored much? Looks like someone has 75k in one single investment...if you can do that and dont think you made it on some level than your not invited to the yatch party, sorry man but you really are a fag for even asking that. Fucking goon. Im over here with a measly 9,000 stack hoping it reaches $10 dollars cuz even 10gs can turn my life around right now. OP smells like shit, he is not my fren, and he can go fuck himself greedy fuck

user, you have 1000x more LINK than I have right now. I KNOW you will make it.

I live in the States and I have one of the smallest stacks of anybody on this board. I can't budget anything for LINK because I have a lot of expenses. I want to cry every day because I know LINK will take off without me, and my parents will die poor.

I don't want any LINK and this is my last post in the thread, I'm just stating facts.

I have 1 Billion Link, do you think, I will make it or should accumulate more? Worried I am a poor fags and can't suck dicks anymore!

Minimum 500k LINK to make it, sorry user. You'll stay a poorfag

>he invested his life in a meme

1000 sats eoy

Kek

Wtf, im 12k poorfag, comfy that i will make it and here you are crying with 10x more. Fuck off

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

You have all the link?

Fucking tell me about it. I used to be at your level and felt the same way. Now I've doubled my stack to 300k Link but still feeling like I have no where near enough to make it. Making it for me means at least 3 million, 1 million is not enough to last a lifetime and inflation will eat it up so badly.

Everytime I see new Link news and conferences I literally start convulsing knowing how little I have as the reality hits me that when Link takes off I don't have enough to make it.

This. I have 1 Million Links and feel the same.

Well the ICO price was around 1cent so 150k should have cost you 1500usd. What did you expect, being rich from a 1500usd investment?

I myself maxed out the ICO and is sitting comfy on a 1.8M stack of kinky lin kys.

i have 1.2mill and feel like shit too... damn

literally have 300k LINK beginning to get concerned over here desu god I hate being an outrageously poor fag, lucky people even poorer and more desperate than I are tirelessly fudding around the clock

I feel you bro. I'm a neet so I was only able to get 150k in the ICO, then I saved my neetbux for almost a year to buy the 15 cent dip back in June/July to get 300k. I just wish I had a job and was able to get more.

I know a guy doing minimum wage and he was able to get 10MM Link during the ICO, he knows some other guys who know some whales and apparently they consider a suicide stack to be about 1.5MM. So basically you and me are fucked. There is no way I can get that much more at this point without another dip and getting a job.

Fuck, I really though this was my way out of neetdom. My wagecuck friend is going through the same thing, he's depressed as fuck lately after watching all the news last week and realizing he doesn't have enough to make it.

This is really clever FUD thread. $1000 EOY

You need at least 2 million link to make it, poorfag.

ICO price was 10 cents.

The public ICO was. The private ICO which most of Jow Forums bought was 1 cent. We also went sub 1 cent in the post SIBOS crash, many of us scrounged up millions of Link there with our meager funds.

Nowadays I just watch the charts and cry realizing I didn't get enough to make it. This was my one fucking chance at life and I fucked up by not getting enough.

its true to say there is no way in hell that anyone will "make it" will less than 100k its going to peak at $2.5 at most

5k here

Well you also had the pre private ICO. Where I bought around 0,25 cents .

Bought me 4 million link for 10k

I only have like 600 because I'm a poorfag desu im sure 150k is good. Also been holding since last october

>The public ICO was. The private ICO which most of Jow Forums bought was 1 cent.
No, that was also 10 cents.

>We also went sub 1 cent in the post SIBOS crash
Chainlink never went below 15 cents at ANY point in Chainlink's history.

user, why do you feel that it is necessary to larp?

Having 123k not feeling like i am gonna make it. Im not excited about link anymore like i used to be. Not like dem newfags. Feeling mentally old

Holding 5500000 Link. I'm very convinced and not worried a bit. Linkchain 1000$ EOY!

Sell anything you owe money on.
Eat porridge.
Buy more.

750,000 here. It's not enough. I am so poor.

Try being me dude. I only have 500k link. I need more time to accumulate it's not fair.