Can your stupid buttcoins give the same satisfaction as these?

it makes my mouth water looking at them

Attached: opk66ir0hld11.jpg (1966x1966, 1M)

That's because you're a materialistic moron. Your quick dopamine hits will not lead you to true happiness

i bought gold with crypto in last bullrun. Rate.

When confiscations come you'll have to stick that gold in your ass so they will not take it away from you.
They can't confiscate my BTC.

>it makes my mouth water looking at them

Attached: 9.jpg (1162x653, 239K)

They can prevent you from accessing it....unless u have your keys memorized.

buttcorns give the exact same feeling to people a couple IQ standard deviations above you

fag

Grug like shiny rock

>it makes my mouth water looking at them

Attached: 1538962635005.jpg (694x544, 92K)

enjoy your stagnant prepper beanie babies OP

>be spacex
>be in year 2035
>mine asteroids for gold
>flood market with gold
>gold price same as aluminum

Imagine not investing in bitcoin right now

You do realise the economic implications of successful asteroid mining will be far more significant than a dip in the gold price? World finance itself would have to be reconfigured.

Attached: EE.jpg (640x640, 121K)

>50 gram
>he cant afford a full ounce
lmao get a load of this poorfag

this is a bait right

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

literally this

Space isn't real, research flat earth

Id rather buy something that generates wealth like a bond or stock, but enjoy your rock collection

gold in q4 2018 lmao
sell it and buy btc

>generates wealth
That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Yeah sell gold right before the incoming recession you idiot.

there's no need to be insecure about your low intelligence, it's mostly genetics so it's not your fault

my stocks generate wealth. I literally get paid $18,000 this year (approximate total in dividends and cap gains for 2018) and that number will only increase over time without any additional principal added. Also, the value of my ownership in those stocks has gone up overtime as well.

So yes, it does generate wealth.

You might be a jew

>50 gram
What’s it like being poor?

have fun when the fiat scam collapses with you inside and no real savings of wealth (PMs)
you people are worse than corecucks because there are literally THOUSANDS of years of history showing you why you are wrong and still you ignore it
It will bite you in the ass soon enough

We'll have deep sea mining long before asteroid mining. The results are basically the same though.

just buy crypto for the money value and MtG for the satisfaction you retard

>he doesn't know about the secret council of Yeti who influence world events from their shadowy crags in the Himmalayas by casting memes into the shared consciousness through the channeling of magick forces using ram sphincters

Not going to make it in a post-11/11 world.

where can i get some gold like that? without the risk of being scammed

pic related is the kind of silly shit you buy for "muh shiny" needs, and a piece of gold will never buy you the satisfaction of looking through your several thousand cards

Attached: 13961452-1.1024.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

metrics are hard huh?

I am now buying 50g ingots for the price of a full ounce. Just cant seem to find any sellers ?

Man it will be several years before the collapse

Buying gold requires the same level of cognitive dissonance as unironically buying dogecoin. Its an overpriced rock collection. All goldbugs can rebuttal with us some kind of end of the world power fantasy

Gold fags need to BTFO.

>ThisTime it will be different

Attached: 1541278023722.png (483x413, 20K)

to be fair: dogecoin is surprisingly strong because no one but individual anons mined it at first, decentralizing it a lot stronger at first than your average coin
being born as a joke actually made it perfectly decentralized at first

Precious gems from the earth will always inspire awe and delight in men. It's why kings always had crown jewels. But they arent for spending it's for the glory of your dynasty you adorn your skull with them.

>muh gold mooned last time so it will moon again

t. goy about to get jewed

na dude earth is hollow, look it up.

Attached: 1495123037772.jpg (900x759, 80K)

All the gold I bought was between 500 and 700 an oz. I have roughly the same amount in gold as I do crypto with the majority in stocks. What ive been dumping is overvalued investment properties before the doom hits.

Jelly, I bought my gold 2 years ago and turns out that was the ATH. If I had gone into crypto instead I'd be rich as fuck.

I bought a bunch of silver back in the day. it gets old pretty quickly imo. Though i do want to pick up some of the ancient stuff like the owl silver coin from 440BC.

Got a 98 in stats I can confirm this

They would literally have to put you in jail and/or torture you to get private keys stored well. If that occurs, I probably would be looking for a way to hero asap

LMAO
imagine trying to sell these to zoomers in the future
niggas finna dab on your golden plaque
get shit on bitch

Attached: 1403116732838.jpg (700x714, 34K)

That's what brain wallets are for, just remember a phrase, and you can access your bitcoin

Do you ever eat it and poop it out later for fun?

yeah, that's why i bought a hardware wallet

Pussy does the same for me.

trying to imagine living where my thoughts are consumed by "them" coming and taking everything I have away.

Are you in jail? by chance.

Good idea.

Attached: nice.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

this is why no one takes you faggots seriously
You cant not devolve to doomsday posting when discussing metals. Thats why gold is a scam