Weiss Ratings on HOT: "Holochain is likely to become unstoppable"

The real BTC.
The real Facebook.

10 years from now, when each HOT is worth a few dollars, people will be shocked to realize it was less than 1c in 2018, just like they did when BTC was a few dollars.

Attached: weiss-ratings-holochain.jpg (1143x1755, 192K)

10 years from now HOT won't exist, it'll be holofuel.

Maybe they could shill their bags a little harder, huh?

like bancor

if firefox partnership is a go, this thing will rocket into the billions because there's thousands of devs on the Firefox platform who create plugins. Someone WILL eventually develop a killer app for HOLO and it will be used by millions. E.g. the number 1 plugin on Firefox has over 250+ million installs.

>t. Chainlink faggot upset that they give chainlink a grade of F

>weiss
lol, not even Boomer trust them

Weiss likes Holochain because they are traditional, they are from the establishment, And Holochain promises to give power back to the authorities because users wll be able to choose to trust the authorities, and users are 99% fucking retarded. Only way to decentralize is to force people to take responsibility and wipe their own asses.

In Holo ecosystems, the availability of services that do not require opening your asshole for government and corporate anal rape will dwindle to nothing, and eventually people will be like fuck it and go with the flow, fucking cucks.

The fact that this will most likely be done covertly though is particularly sinister. Holochain likes to pretend like their system is designed for decentralization and disruption, nothing could be further from the truth.

The fuck are you talking about? It's directly opposed to corporate anal raping and datamining you absolute brainlet.

There are a dozen other options if you want to be a cypherpunk. This is for the masses and at the very least will result in a competitive marketplace for web hosting, which Amazon makes almost all of its profit from. Also if you aren't holding HOT you will stay poor.

who ratings?

This is also about decentralizing webhosting and social networks, which actually comes with legal liabilities for hosts and app developers. It is only one or two layers of a much larger web stack that other projects are working on.

I mined BTC around $32 & bought stacks of XMR when it was $2.50. People who believe and have patience will be rewarded.

Hi newfag

Whats the point of chainlink when there is holochain?

>naive Holocucks
Controlled opposition cucks are useful idiots that will keep the public in denial long after abuses affect everyone.
>stay poor
The whole point of the legacy banking and subservient government and industrial apparatus is to ensure that plebs like yourself stay poor. The part you are missing is the human property rights in cyberspace are not recognized by government, and they never will. All of cyberspace is under martial law, because of mounting strategic threats. Holochain will be weaponized and used against the most vulnerable populations.

Mark my words, Senpai: I WILL beat the system and I will dump my bags on Boomers and Normies if and when this actually moons to XRP's marketcap. Even if it doesn't get to that order of magnitude, I have half a dozen other moon missions that I am following very closely, some of which you will not see mentioned here until they hit exchanges. It's only a matter of time for me and my friends.

Holochains are compartmentalized into separate chains with their own standards of consensus that participants will consent to. Doublespends are prevented by each transaction requiring multisig where a separate agent will be required to sign off on your transaction. Sybil attacks are guarded against by 3rd party KYC. This type of setup is very convenient for powerful organizations (governments, corporations, and other interest groups) to circumvent KYC and establish a fifedom within a targeted Holochain without affecting or alerting agents in other Holochains. This will subject agents to absolute surveillance and intervention by whoever controls the sybil nodes. This doesn't even begin to address the other problems with Holochain, such as the variable supply of Holofuel, and the perverse incentives that apply to institutions tasked with distribution. These apparent dangers, coupled with the marketing strategy, image and ethos of Holochain, lead me to suspect that this project was designed for the purpose of undermining the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry in a most insidious manner. Leading digital currencies back into the dominion of established institutions. You will remain slaves.

Best of luck to you

Yet still no moon.

I think that the only suspicious thing is this massive fucking walls. that said, if you bought it at 8 sats you are set, but if you bought anything above 17 sats is bad. this shitcoin did a stablecoin tier price action. I don't know, I think 1$HOT means xrp to 500 and link to 1000

>weiss ratings
thanks, i knew this erc-20 token is vaporware

Attached: 1536975083825.jpg (500x333, 42K)

Prove it

Now these are good arguments from a high IQ individual. You make some sound points, but I don't know if I can agree that this is intentional. Creators are literal Quakers. They would have to be the most sociopathic people on the face of the planet to pull off the act of their personas.

If there isn't a "backdoor" so to speak, then the project wouldn't be "allowed" to be the one that is widely adopted. Anyone who starts a business knows it has to profit the current system, rather than subverting it. So if they're smart "business people" then they should have considered this, which only takes a few seconds of time in private, lol. Doesn't mean they can't act the way they do.

I think a lot of legal liability falls on hosts and app devs, who will absolutely have to suck government dick for this to really work on a large scale. This is why to use or serve the hosting market you need full KYC. This is the world that we live in. I also have no qualms with enslaving and cucking the normies. Society can go fuck itself.

Also the user I was replying seems to have the idea that the people behind Holo are being intentionally malicious and deceptive about their intentions. I think your explanation is far more likely though but it can lead to some unintended consequences. The main issue is that people use social networks to commit illegal activities, some of which are extremely serious like CP or sex trafficking. This is where law enforcement steps in and holds the hosts facilitating this activity partially accountable. Only social networks built on TOR and using end-to-end encryption will be safe from government intervention and even those have vulnerabilities.

>real bitcoin
>*blocks your path*
>nothing personal, kid.

Attached: snowblossomflower.png (1500x1500, 40K)

Nice try, Rajeet. Back to your Dalit slum.

Snowfags cant even afford good quality pajeet shills. Look at this shit. Pathetic.

What do you hold bro? I find every new project to be boring except maybe Zilliqa.

Not that user but I have Zilliqa as well. Also Tauchain but that one is a cointoss.

Source

(((Weiss))) another pump and dump scheme. Do you honestly think successful institutionalized establishments will play by the rules in the Crypto Market that has no federal policing oversight? By all means buy.

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>everyone chooses to trust
what
what the absolute fuck.

>I WILL beat the system and I will dump my bags on Boomers and Normies
You're not beating the system. You're just selling out to it in a profitable way.

STOP POSTING HYPE. WE STILL GOING DOWN TO 400 GWEI WE WILL NOT BUY BAGS UNTIL WE DOWN THERE.

Bingo. Who's that guy that was posting the holo copy pasts that they will end poverty by 2030?

LOL.... ending poverty by 2030 means mass genocide on a global scale

Except they are lefty SJW types... so they think they are doing good.

It's like people who are pro abortion calling people pro life as evil. Wait a second? Aren't the pro lifers trying to save a baby from being killed? So aren't you pro choice people the evil ones?

When in reality abortion is really about keeping numbers down and people being scared there won't be enough resources for them.

Holo is selling it as this freeer of people when it will used be against the people

Firefox is a fucking dead SJW browser, they have about 1% of browser share in western europe down from 10% just a few years ago. Firing Eich was the most retarded decision that lot ever took.

(((weiss ratings)))

over 2000 holohost on schedule to ship by end of year with holo store opening same time

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 2.08.39 PM.png (716x132, 54K)

any questions check out the official holo telegram

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 12.15.49 PM.png (336x70, 48K)

Quitting the rat race and becoming a self-sufficient NEET before I'm 30 is absolutely beating the system. Being a crypto hipster and finding gems before everyone and their mom pump it is also beating the system. Every single generation in my family worked their fingers down to the bone and I will not accept that fate.
Profiting off dumb liberals is nothing new. We will dump all over leddit when the time comes.

>ending poverty by 2030 means mass genocide on a global scale

Good. Long overdue.

>Holo is selling it as this freeer of people when it will used be against the people

fuck (((the people))), I hope I make a ton of cash off this.

>When in reality abortion is really about keeping numbers down

Abortion keeps shitskin numbers down.

>Weiss loves Holo
>McAfee loves Skycoin

great, now I can skip all the research I wanted to do on these projects, I mean, these scams.

Attached: toast.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Whites have lower birthrates than minorities and the USA will be outnumbered in a few decades. Abortion does not fix this.

every little bit helps!

Their code is amazing I just looked at the github. We are literally just waiting on release that connects all of the nodes on a network which I assume is coming with holoport release so that no one can 51% DOS attack on day one

been accumulating since i first heard about this and began my research. wish I wasn't out of the loop so I could have got in before 11-12 sats. Still accumulating now though.

HOLO > Skycoin

While this is true, they aren't really similar projects in that they are focusing on different layers of the internet.

How many you have

only 1.2million, pls no bully

this