Why would any enterprise like to remove the middleman?

Why would any enterprise like to remove the middleman?

Attached: 1515166683945.png (5992x6899, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/11/08/jp-morgans-three-potential-winners-in-blockchain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know right. Businesses love their relationships with middlemen. They are worth every penny.

Reduced costs, more profit

To save money? To minimize human error? To be more efficient? What could it be...

I wonder if OP likes sucking dicks.

Because a lot of people are tired of dealing with incompetent retards like you.

What’s the difference between middleman and middleware?

"Investors should be looking to identify where the opportunity to replace a middleman is the biggest, or where trust is needed where none exists, or what companies are the best positioned to offer blockchain as a service," J.P. Morgan software equity research analyst Sterling Auty said in a note to clients Thursday.

>source: cnbc.com/2018/11/08/jp-morgans-three-potential-winners-in-blockchain.html

>DocuSign already offers the ability to connect a blockchain network to its systems. The company, which J.P. Morgan also rated "overweight," could leverage both private and public blockchains.
"DocuSign wants to be the platform to enable the entire contracting process in a digital manner. Over time we could see much of the platform being based on blockchain, basically shifting its
centralized security model for the distributed model of blockchain," J.P. Morgan's Auty said.
Auty called real estate the most "obvious" use case for blockchain technology. Ellie Mae, which J.P. Morgan has an "underweight" rating on, stands to benefit as a result.

CHAINLINK BABY

Attached: mommy-sergey.jpg (437x598, 49K)

Attached: 1530639632199.jpg (1752x1168, 1.09M)

They don't and this is a realization that crypto devs ignore. Middlemen provide many other services besides moving money between the parties. Logistics, storage/inventory management, dealing with local politics, quality assurance, and much more.

You cut out the middlemen and now the customer or the business has to handle all of that. People and entities need to focus on what they are good at, no one can do everything well.

So lads should I buy $1000 worth of LINK?

Money. Middlemen are expensive.

No, it's a russian hoax.

Personally, whenever I send a bank transfer, I like to pay a lot of money to the bank for clicking a button once a day. Whenever I shop online, I like to pay those 10% fees to the middleman. It just feels good losing money to some shitty middleman.

To make chainlink, a p&d scam without a working product their new middleman and at the same introduce like 100 points of failure to the system obviously.

>OP finally figured out that chainlink is a scam

Middleware is a new type of clothing that you wear between your underwear and your outer clothing. Jow Forums is convinced that everyone will want to wear blue plaid middleware, which is why we're all investing in Chainlink, the first company to sell plaid on the blockchain.

Fuck the middle man they do nothing

I like the way you think.
I also like those digits.

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me