The key is to stay calm and relaxed. Don't panic. Such is the cyclical nature of life

The key is to stay calm and relaxed. Don't panic. Such is the cyclical nature of life.

Attached: down.jpg (1199x716, 120K)

We're worried about a dump when we're going to die someday. We live in a cartoon.

the image makes no sense whatsoever

tightest squeeze in 2014 happened before the bulltrap.
so this will be a bull trap to 7k

i like how you fit your narrative into 2014 as though its validation for today. today we're in a tight squeeze for sure, just looking at your wedge you can tell. but you are grasping at straws if you think that looks ANYTHING like the "short squeeze" you're trying to peddle in 2014.

I can only imagine the type of child you were. You probably believed so strongly the circle would fit into the cube shape. And you kept trying and kept trying, maybe even your parents encouraged, like yeah user-- you can do it! it definitely goes there, just keep trying! and you remember this moment because it was very special to you. because for once in your life you actually thought you could do something no one else could: fit the circle shape into the cube cutout. but you made the mistake of carrying this trait with you throughout your life, which leads you to today, where we are right now, with you being retarded.

Attached: tightest.jpg (1199x716, 193K)

OP you should look at the relation between the 200 DMA and the 350 DMA ( essentially the 50WMA )
if we are to repeat 2014 there's a long way to go

Attached: h5AccMYA.png (1711x1251, 85K)

I drew the lines again today

op can't refute the tightest anus ta

Keked, thx user

exciting

Attached: 1540824456190.png (733x747, 443K)

Imagine investing based on TA lmao

Whales will sell BTC for BTG btw.

imagine buying bitcorn @ 3k and monero at 50$ again
this will be a reality mid '19

>TAing patterns directly off the mt gox implosion event
were you do dropped on your head as a baby by chance?

>50
Try lower

> thinks other events can't have the same implosion effect
> ico scams, bcash scam, ETF rejection ...etc.

We are never going below 5800 ever again.

kek, oh sweetie

Imagine investing based on Jow Forums memes lmao

Attached: 1489686734624.png (594x594, 362K)

t. brainlet january buyer
ill translate to you. bags about to get a lot heavier. enjoy them