You have no idea the potential that Bitcoin holds. Forever the 'internet of money'. Bitcoin will BE the Internet...

You have no idea the potential that Bitcoin holds. Forever the 'internet of money'. Bitcoin will BE the Internet. The single global network we are all dependent on. The singlularity will BE BITCOIN. The global super-conciousness that will rule the galaxy for a thousand millennia WILL BE BITCOIN. This reality and universe itself is but a simulation running ON BITCOIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CRqU27ojbc

youtube.com/watch?v=1CRqU27ojbc

Attached: satoshi.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyhodl.com/2018/11/09/tron-trx-shoots-past-bitcoin-ethereum-xrp-and-bitcoin-cash-in-daily-transactions-as-tronpay-crypto-wallet-launches/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: FarNeedyFennecfox-poster.jpg (598x554, 20K)

$52

I can't wait for the 15th and SV's failure so you craigbots can fuck off forever

$60

the hero we need but not deserve

Satoshi's dream vision can be achieved just as well as 0.1$ per BTC as $100k per BTC, the price of a Sat. really does not matter. Bitcoin may be the biggest thing in financial history and at a same point financially worthless.

Attached: 34567898765432.jpg (233x216, 8K)

This desu

>Everyone that doesn’t agree with me is a Russian bot
Yup getting trump 2016 vibes here, you onions will learn soon enough

Proof of social media lmao

dailyhodl.com/2018/11/09/tron-trx-shoots-past-bitcoin-ethereum-xrp-and-bitcoin-cash-in-daily-transactions-as-tronpay-crypto-wallet-launches/

Tron is actually doing all of this on a better network right now but you’re autistically clinging to the name “bitcoin”.

Mfw bitcoin keeps getting forked into oblivion.
Eth never scales.
The other projects never get adopted.
XRP becomes the standard and eats all of the combined crypto market caps. Then fomo starts..
Btw about .01% of the population is holding XRP

Attached: 130613094636-breaking-bad-season-5-episode-8-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 107K)

You are too dumb to post anywhere on the internet, much less here.

nice argument faggot

Attached: 41GH2D+fYzL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 22K)

Satoshi's vision keeps dumping

Attached: Clipboard02.png (2447x1189, 102K)

It's Faketoshi lol. Now, even Roger Ver thinks he's Faketoshi. Hilarious!

god I can't wait for next week when Craig becomes irrelevant

Attached: coin-dance-today.png (359x550, 39K)

Here comes the 51%

this
/thread

So he's missing 15.59% of the hash power for 51% attack.
Are they going to hire mercenary hashing power?
If so, who?

Attached: 1534709716701.jpg (261x221, 12K)

He already has over 51%

Let's get this straight, csw has SVPool, Coingeek and Bitcoin.com, who else?

Ah BMG also affiliated with Craig, noice.

come on, jihan can bring in 10x the hashpower he can muster. this is not even a contest.

CSW is Satoshi.

I thought Ver owned bitcoin.com?

But will he have the balls to pull his BTC rigs and put them on something less profitable with an upcoming ipo ?