Hydrogen partners with Chainlink, another day another partnership boys

Hydrogen partners with Chainlink, another day another partnership boys

Attached: E84386F2-8882-4907-8F71-CC4DD5252CD5.png (1242x2208, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@gunjmehta/hydrogen-partners-with-chainlink-fc058a3fd477
lezhin.com/ko/comic/flower_garden/
lezhin.com/en/comic/moonlightgarden
etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first faggots

Another nobody!

>hydro
>November 2018
nope

more legitimate project than chainlink desu

Who?

Winning!

Attached: serg3.png (555x1032, 1021K)

Literally who?

Proof that link swingtraders will say pretty much anything, no matter how retarded, to try and fud link.

Just 196 more shitcone partnerships to go boys

I've never owned that shitcoin in my life

My ass cheeks just partnered with the toilet, we're going to the moon guys!

shitcoin 1 partners with shitcoin 2, why did you think this deserved a thread?

looks like hydrogen wants to win

another day another shitcoin absolutely NOBODY cares stinky linkies kys yourselves you bag holders hahaajha

Jesus fuckin Christ when the singularity hits, we are literally going to be set for life. The fact we aren’t even past ATH yet proves how utterly retarded this space is.

Wow two abject shitcoins teaming up, go figure

medium.com/@gunjmehta/hydrogen-partners-with-chainlink-fc058a3fd477

this partnership is insane. if you haven't looked into HYDRO yet, do it now.

I don't know anything about Hydrogen but it's disingenuous as fuck to say you're "announcing a strategic partnership" and then go on to say you've literally just integrated Chainlink into your product. Really poor form. I don't announce a strategic partnership with McDonalds every time I stuff my face with their burgers.

" Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that enables smart contracts to securely access off-chain data feeds, web APIs, and traditional bank payments. Chainlink is consistently selected as one of the top blockchain technologies by leading independent research firms such as Gartner. It is well known for providing highly secure and reliable oracles to both large enterprises (SWIFT) and leading smart contract development teams."

Listen to this guy.

I followed HYDRO after the first pump.
The team won a couple of fintech awards and they seem to have a good momentum.
I was wondering how they plan to integrate their blockchain tech with legacy financial systems (the declared aim of their HYDRO ecosystem).
The most obvious answer was Chainlink. Now they've confirmed it.
The potential traffic on the network keeps growing.

>I was wondering how they plan to integrate their blockchain tech with legacy financial systems (the declared aim of their HYDRO ecosystem).
Do you think the HYDRO team know something that we don't? Pertaining to Chainlink + SWIFT... What I'm getting at is if HYDRO is serious about connecting blockchain tech to legacy financial systems, then they certainly would do proper research into the oracle system they end up using. It seems to really be the case that chainlink is the darkhorse of the crypto markets.

But Sergey does...

Attached: bigmac.png (1280x720, 958K)

Where have you been the past year?

Checkmate

>swift
What did they mean by this

Rhetorical questions

Attached: 1519A436-73F6-4C78-850B-6B0D4DA25B91.jpg (750x1251, 455K)

I'm buying as much link as I can. Next year I'm just gonna lsigj

The enchanting flower maidens of Moonlight Garden are coveted by all, as they are known to provide sexual pleasures beyond the imagination. But Dohwa, a young flower maiden who has not yet “bloomed,” concocts potions in the hopes of escaping her destined fate at the brothel. One night, she is caught stealing ingredients for her potions by Lady Hyewon, the new mistress of the Garden. But it turns out Dohwa isn’t the only one with an agenda. Lady Hyewon harbors a few terrible secrets of her own.

Official korean page:
lezhin.com/ko/comic/flower_garden/

Official english page:
lezhin.com/en/comic/moonlightgarden

Masterpad: etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

Attached: IMG_3368.jpg (662x1000, 327K)

THANK YOU ANDY

dammit chainlink hurry up and plummet so I can buy in

Attached: 1541070910652.jpg (1600x1200, 231K)

Why is the price not increasing are they not buying massive amounts of LINK?

How is LINK not top 15 by now? makes no sense other than suppressed pricing

After a lot of time contemplating and reading many 'lovely' comments about trans women from cis guys on this board I've come to the conclusion they're just not worth it.

Trans men are, for several reasons better
-they won't objectify me and see me as more than an actual sex object
-they can actually emphatize with what dysphoria and depression feels like
-they won't make me question my womanhood despite me being trans
-they'll be more likely to be okay with my neo vag and not make fun of it or call it an "axe wound"
-they're generally not as douchy as all the cis guys here
-at the same time they're more handsome

The only problem is what they've down there, but I don't care. I mean they probably don't like it either. And people with functional dicks are dicks themselves for the most part anyways.
Inb4: 't.larping ftm',
I'm mtf and cis guys just suck and everyone should avoid dating them if they can, I'd actually become prison transbian if trans guys wouldn't exist
Inb4 "lol ftm are women"
they're more masculine than any of you will ever be

hydro is now the second project to be /ourcoin/

>hundreds of partnerships aka hundreds of shitcoins

I don’t understand

Openlaw, Accord project, Town Crier, Corda, Kaleido. Try harder faggot.

Those are all academic...I want real industries as partnerships.

Nobody gives a fuck what you want faggot

All irrelevant shit nobody has heard of. As expected of LINK. Stinkies don't even know what's supposed to be good news.

You better get fucking used to it. To announce a partnership with chainlink will soon be the new 'exchange listing' and every shitcoin wants to have a part of this pie.

All those organization are building the infrastructure that all the biggest firms in the world are going to use. Just look at who is partnered and affiliated with those organizations. It's actually more bullish to be partnered with these organizations and protocols that individual companies. We are going to have access to millions of companies

> an alliance of academic institutions is all CL has going for it
Wow, the absolute state of the retards on this board. Let's pretend that swift and fidelity running their successful PoCs probably means nothing as well as all of their work through sibos.

Fair point.

Swift is working with Microsoft's azure not cl. Cl monkeys btfo

Attached: 1539835584027s.jpg (239x249, 4K)

I feel like sergey is piloting a B-52 bomber with his whole team in the cockpit on the way to annihilate some gooks on a Cambodian rice paddy farm... with lots of women and children there too.

They don't care about us and don't let us know any details.... but we are able to come along for the ride while in the cargo area below the plane all jacking each other off until we finally get to see the beautiful site of a bunch of gooks getting fucking splattered by bombs that the Jews make us pay for.

>Chainlink is consistently selected as one of the top blockchain technologies by leading independent research firms such as Gartner. It is well known for providing highly secure and reliable oracles to both large enterprises (SWIFT) and leading smart contract development teams.
Bullish

Attached: 5A4DCFA1-82EB-416C-989A-E82A1435DAC1.gif (320x180, 3.2M)

Yeah it might plummet to 7600, that's being generous. November's going to have a new partnership every day like a fucking advent calendar. No News November my fucking ass.

The internet was fucking academic at first too. Sit your ADHD moonboi ass still for a couple months and wait patiently with the rest of the marines. Your reward will come in due time.

Just like Sergey was stealth about the alpha launch, he likes to surprise us.

a scam joins a scam
who would have thought

Told you all, the most reliable Larper on here said November would be comfy. He wasn't lieing and I think there is more to come. If he is reading this, thanks and hope you share more info when you can.

You mean drunk user?

nooooooooooooooooo

You just replied to drunkanon.

Their shitcoin that provides 2 factor authentication to smart contracts (really fucking awesome, btw) needs to talk to some API to work and for that they need Chainlink. They'll own a stack of LINK to run their queries just like the hundreds of other shitcoins to come. This is what adoption looks like.

Fudders should fucking burn.

drunk user got BTFO by his last fake news. he'll be back to dab on these gullible fucktards though

No news November was a lie lol

Also the reason they need chainlink specifically is because Chainlink is the only thing able to do the shit they need in a secure enclave. Fuck off with your real partnership bullshit.

Link did a proof of concept for Swift last year. I bet they will be officially partnered with them, however.

Lots of you dont know what the fuck you are doing. I don't want you holding LINK.

When are they going to buy their stack of link? Price has t budged much. That’s what I don’t understand. 100s of teams buying link would cause a mad run up.

you pathetic idiots are always asking when this when that fucking wait and hold patiently nobody is going to spoon feed you information so that YOU can feel confident in your investment. sorry fucks!

General question been holding since day 1.
>fudding to accumulate
Kek

you dont even know what the fuck FUD is because youre a fucking idiot

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

Day 1 was actually last year, you realize Link existed before Devcon right. Sorry you thought you got into something early for once, you didn't.

Anyways these hundreds of teams wont be buying from Binance or any other exchange. 350MM tokens were released to the public, the 650MM tokens is being held by the team for private sales. These companies will be buying directly from Sergey in bulk, so at a lower price per token than you can get on Binance.

This is something I don't hear other anons talk about often though. Sergey having double the fucking circulating supply to sell to companies really does nullify any bullrun from companies buying up to run nodes. It's a legit concern. As is the fact that when mainnet launches, 650MM new tokens will suddenly flood onto the market and will be Binance tradable as they are now out of Sergey's hands. I know 1 Billion tokens meme has been used as FUD before but while Link is going to succeed regardless, I think a lot of Linkies have disregarded all possibilities of the other tokens diluting the supply simply because it was early days FUD. It's very likely that the price tanks on mainnet and we take a few months to recover before going up because of token supply dilution with shittons of new Link coming out of the woodwork.

this is the dumbest shit i've read all day pajeet. mazel tov.

If hundreds of teams are buying millions of Link privately from Sergey, thus not pumping up the price even 1 cent, and most of them are crypto startups. The probabilities of another ETH like situation where a lot of them start cashing out percentages of their holdings to pay wages and other upkeep costs is very high. If too many do it at once it could cause a crash in the price and then other companies would FOMO into selling their Links too.

THIS IS NOT A CONVERSATION YOU FILTHY LITTLE MONKEY

Did I strike a nerve. Did you actually buy into Link without thinking about this possibility?

Why do you think Sergey holds 650MM Link and hasn't released it for public trading? Do you think companies buying Link are all going to be HODL cultists like Jow Forums and wait for 1k EOY before selling a single one?

I must have missed what he said. Mine giving me a rundown?

Most companies will buy what they need as they need it. I'm fairly positive that it will be possible to just pay per use with fiat. Platform providers will just role the cost of LINK into their subscription fee.

I hope you’re trolling and actually own link. This is exactly why nolinkers will want to kill themselves once the singularity occurs. You’re focused entirely on the incentive by companies to buy Link now when the network just got started for use on the network, instead of continual use by these companies over time as they buy smaller and smaller amounts of link to provide services while node operators accumulate thus decentralizing the capital. Your insistence this will work against the network is absurd. That’s not how any of this works. Anytime someone mentions the 650mm Sergey has I know that person is a faggot who will probably hang within the next 5 years. Explaining this out takes so long, no one will do it for you so that’s why you have to learn yourself but just know, I think you’re being serious in your lack of understanding about link and if so I hope you asphyxiate yourself from a car muffler after link hits $100 IF you don’t own any. If you do, congrats :)

For users of the network, possibly. But for the companies that want to be node runners. The idea that they will be buying from Binance, at this point in time is laughable.

We already know that Sergey kept a large stack off it to sell privately to companies who want to operate large nodes. And when you buy in bulk you get a discount, if Sergey doesn't offer a discount, then there is no point than buying from him over scooping them up from Binance. Sergey is not stupid, but will let these companies do multi million dollar purchases of Link for fuckhueg stacks but with the price per link being much lower than the Binance price per Link.

Then there are rumors that Sergey also wants to use part of his 650MM stack to pay out node operators profits to help the network start up and running. Some neetnodes might HODL them if this is a true rumor. But many will sell off profits as well, as the choice is either live off the passive income from your node, or continue being a wagecuck for a pittance while being a millionaire in Link at the same time but too scared to sell any of it because of a meme price estimate in a GET post.

Idk he might have a point

I think you underestimate the number of API transactions that will happen each day as smart contract adoption ramps up. Link will possibly be extremely valuable but a little bit goes a long way.

>instead of continual use by these companies over time as they buy smaller and smaller amounts of link to provide services while node operators accumulate thus decentralizing the capital.

I don't think companies buying a few dollars of Link each time they want to make a transaction is really enough. There are people buying a few dollars of Link every minute on Binance for the last year and we've still seen downtrends in the price.

Unless there will be enough API transactions to generate millions of dollars of buying pressure daily then I don't think it will be as significant as most Linkies hope it will be. Companies buying Link to use the network only have to buy enough to cover one transaction. They don't need shittons. They will likely be purchasing Link in the amount of Serg's or whatever they will be called anyways. Transaction cost is IIRC cheaper than the price of 1 Link right now.

Comfy November

The Larper I am referring to is not Drunkanon. It was the Larper that said he was related to somebody on the team. He predicted good news would be announced at Devcon and also stated more would be coming in November. After Devcon he posted in a thread and confirmed more would be coming in November, he was specifically asked if that was his opinion, his response was "it is what I know". He said November would be bigger than October for Link and to sit back and be comfy. Looks like he was right and pretty sure there is much more to come.

Checked

lmao where do I get plush sirgay

Cope more and harder.

300MM is for continued development my guess would be over the next 10 years. That leaves another 350MM for node operators to jumpstart the network. You’re clueless lol

kek

>The probabilities of another ETH like situation (...) is very high.
This.
Link is going to moon like crazy.

This is f***ing huge news, hydrogen is by far the most abundant element in the universe, constitute +70% of the mass of normal matter.
This is a HUGE market, and chainlink is set to get a piece of this pie.
Even if Chainlink only manages to capture 1% of the hydrogen market, it would still means that chainlink would have effectively have monetized 0.7% of the mass in the universe.

it also has burning mechanism embedded in it. LINK will adopt burning token economy, which was envisioned by frogs.

cope harder
stay poor
im in it for the technology
1000 eoy
get in now or stay poor
keep your shiny rocks
trusting millions of dollars to some algorithm programmed by a ruskie is the future
This place is some fucking demented broken record.

>coping less instead of more

Doing it wrong.

Linkies partners with pajeet WOW!!

Attached: SmartSelect_20181110-131406_Chrome.jpg (1322x437, 106K)

users buying tokens to use to pay node operators isn't going to drive the price up... it won't hurt, but the real mechanism for increasing demand is node operators using link tokens for contract staking and link held on the node for the duration of the contract, which will be a significant number of tokens over what's likely to be months at a time. This won't happen until the main net actually launches and tokens begin being staked...