Bitcoin has no intrinsic value... FACT

bitcoin has no intrinsic value... FACT
it is not backed by government or by a commodity

bitcoin is a ponzi scheme... FACT
early adopters promise large gains to new people, once new people stop entering, it crashes

bitcoin is economically unsound... FACT
deflationary currency is terrible for the economy

bitcoin is not usable as a currency... FACT
it is slow and not scalable

bitcoin is very energy inefficient... FACT
it uses the energy of a small country

bitcoin is immoral... FACT
bitcoin enables money laundering and sex slavery

bitcoin will be banned by governments... FACT
governments will ban it for all of the above reasons

bitcoin is going to zero... FACT
again, see above reasons

Attached: Is-the-Bitcoin-crash-repeating-itself.jpg (696x365, 28K)

well no shit sherlock. look into skycoin if you want a crypto with real world usability and intrinsic value.

you are a moron .... FACT

you'll be buying my btc when it hits 100k

cy@ then faggot

you couldn't be more wrong
all asset backed cryptos are scams there is nothing fundamentally linking the assets to the coins they are plain fraud.
bitcoin is the only thing that only has intrinsic value not derived from any other commodity (if you don't count electricity) it is valued only for itself and what it can do

>bitcoin has no intrinsic value... FACT
>it is not backed by government or by a commodity
Good

>bitcoin is a ponzi scheme... FACT
>early adopters promise large gains to new people, once new people stop entering, it crashes
No promises were made by any centralized liable organization

>bitcoin is economically unsound... FACT
>deflationary currency is terrible for the economy
The IWF is working on a deflationary currency since the early 2000s

>bitcoin is not usable as a currency... FACT
>it is slow and not scalable
Still faster than swift or sepa

>bitcoin is very energy inefficient... FACT
>it uses the energy of a small country
Strawman

>bitcoin is immoral... FACT
>bitcoin enables money laundering and sex slavery
Strawman

>bitcoin will be banned by governments... FACT
>governments will ban it for all of the above reasons
This contradicts th first

>bitcoin is going to zero... FACT
>again, see above reasons
Zero what

Go away boy....you bother me.

You forgot the most important part, its open-sourced. Every single autist here can create their own crypto and start selling it. It served its purpose already last december when satoshi pumped it and took everyones money. The idiots who still havent figured out they've been scammed are just trying to lure suckers to lift their bags. Fucking greatest kek in ages.

so satoshi is the finex willy bot
interdasting but more believable than it being Craig or Hal, let alone Sabo

Skycoin backed by actual data consensus. If anyone in this thread did their reseach into Obelisk they would sell their alt coins and start mining skycoin

Just my theory, but like most things follow the money. The alternative would be to believe it is some altruistic group/individually willing to give up any credit/fame/wealth that would be associated with developing what appeared to be a pretty ground breaking idea.
Eloborate scam, or genuine selflessness?
Akum's razor dictates the former.

>bitcoin has no intrinsic value... FACT
incorrect it has the same intrinsic value arguement as gold

>bitcoin is a ponzi scheme... FACT
incorrect, is the stock market a ponzi?

>bitcoin is economically unsound... FACT
deflationary currency is economically sound, just google it.

>bitcoin is not usable as a currency... FACT
its usable as a worldwide transfer yes

>bitcoin is very energy inefficient... FACT
inefficient? compared to what?

>bitcoin is immoral... FACT
cash can do just same things

>bitcoin will be banned by governments... FACT
incorrect

>bitcoin is going to zero... FACT
same day gold goes to zero

>market cap $110B
How does it feel knowing that a single business owner has more value than the entire market cap of the very largest shitcoin? He could pump it to 10 grand, wait for suckers to jump on board and pull out leacing all of them holding the bags. You retards actually think you are going to get rich off this? I understand hoplessness as well as anyone but just buy a fucking lottety ticket and save yourself the financial ruin.

>Still faster than swift or sepa
wrong its banks that hold your money they speculate on it.. at the same time they guarantee a safe transaction something that crypto doesnt do, and thats all that matters when you have to wire large sums of money... only poorfags will ignore the latter

Great post OP

finally someone who puts sincere effort in saving the doomed souls of this board

Still, all you idiots show pride in defending your own false beliefs just like the apple fanboys do.

it will never hit 100k user, but i know you're trolling so carry on.

atleast apple is a real company with real assets you know. That said i love my LG phone

Listening to someone who thinks bitcoin can be banned by governments.
>priceless

>it will never hit 100k
people said the same thing to $100 then to $1000 then to $10000 i remember all too well. i have cpu mined bitcoin on my laptop you newfag.

Attached: avjfiowibdso.jpg (512x512, 42K)

well if they really went after it, they could easily do so. the btc clients must be opensource and find each other on the internet, which means any actor that has power over the isps will easily find them also easily filter out the protocol via traffic analysis.

you can make darknet clients that saturate channels and use a shared secret to do their encrypted handshake resistant to traffic analysis to a degree, but not an open protocol.

> crypto doesn't guarantee save transactions
On some bullshit pos coin or centralized token maybe, or on a pow chain that can be easily attacked. But a pow chain secured with several hundred peta hash or even eta hash, I rather trust the chain than a bank

adding you to the screencap, see you at 100k

Fuck off to pol you fucking British piece of shit

kek

based
finally someone talking sense on Jow Forums