Behold: Federal Reserve to back new notes with crypto + metals

By this time I'm sure you have all realized that the crypto experiment is over. With over 2000 Bitcoin copycats it is safe to say that the space is saturated with thievery and rampant infighting. What did we learn? That blockchain works and Wall St. like bot trading doesn't.

Because of this and the Fed's unusual quietness about cryptocurrencies it is safe to say that they are ready for the death of their old notes and the release of their new ones.

At the same time China and JP Morgan have the Gold and Silver game locked and ready to roll. Stackers everywhere have amassed what is needed to launch the most comprehensive and fool proof economic system ever constructed.

What's left? The fusion of all three. It was inevitable and it is the only way to bring the much needed financial stability and peace the world needs.

What do you need to get the new notes? It's simple really.

Cash
Metals

All things digital will not be accepted during the transition into the new system. If you chose to stay in the virtual meth lab of gambling and infinite creation of tokens you may. Do so at your own peril.

Attached: your_future_50.png (1400x1483, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2018/09/28/federal-reserve-chief-says-crypto-is-not-used-evidence-of-activity/
youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy BTC, ignore everything else in the crypto space, the end.

newsbtc.com/2018/09/28/federal-reserve-chief-says-crypto-is-not-used-evidence-of-activity/

The feds have no idea what the fuck is happening

>The feds have no idea what the fuck is happening

That is where you are 100% wrong. Out of everything you will ever see on this board what I'm telling you is the most real thing you will ever read in your lifetime. Stick with your BTC and be prepared for some major hurt.

The public already sees through the BTC ecosystem. Bid rig to the hill to fleece newcomers then drop like a rock only to stop at the miners feeding level. No one wants this. This is in the rear view mirror now. Better catch up if you want to survive.

They are beautiful.
Well done.

Take a look at the full set:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

I would like to meet one person that would not like these in circulation.

feminazis wouldn't want those in circulation
they need more lgbtquack symbolism and women/trannies on the notes

Fortunately, debased individuals like that will not be in charge of this transition.

Checked.
Amazing, especially the pic related part.

Attached: Glow.png (1243x693, 850K)

>people here actually believing this shit

What is the average IQ of this board, 53? Those notes are a ducking design concept by some random guy. OP is a very, very bored troll.

Everything changed when Trump got elected.

I don't mind Trump at all, I have no negative feelings about him but his supporters are absolute cancer. All boards have got very fucking dumb over the past 2 years. Zoomer-speak has shot up on all boards, traffic on Jow Forums has tripled, etc.

where are you guys getting these new dollars from? are they real?

Oh my fucking god. Do your parents know you're using the kitchen PC for Jow Forums?

go away Satan, I'm 33

AESTHETIC

Attached: 882b4863326431.5b06f3b0ad352.jpg (1400x1566, 417K)

NOT. SELLING. LINK.

I imagine you took no issue with this:
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

When that was released Bitcoin was "nothing".

Don't dismiss things you don't understand because of your own investment bias. It's unhealthy and one of the most toxic stances you could take in regards to the future of finance.

Take a deep breath and accept that this is what is coming. Can you honestly tell me that you wouldn't want to hold these in your hand?

That is a mixture of the newfags, yes, but also the attackers. People come here just to make fun of Jow Forums these days, they cause most of the issues.

It's up to you to decide.
I think there is a possibility that yes, they are (or at least very close).

Holy fuck imagine how much of a idiot made this thread

>Holy fuck. Imagine how much of a^n idiot made this thread.

Just remember user to have these two things during the transition:

Cash
Metals

They will be the only thing that will get you to the other side.

CASH ftw.

They do look nice for sure, although the vertical portrait is a bit large when you look at it for a while. I think the standard horizontal portrait with that new design would be perfect. I really don't want to see Jefferson or JFK's huge face staring back at me when I'm putting a bill in a strippers thong. Then again, I'm sure they wouldn't have minded.

That’s pretty cool. Any more?

That's a very interesting thought.
I had to compare the two for a bit.

After looking at both for a bit I actually like the bigger photos of people. It humanizes the bills a bit more, makes them more personal.
The old bills just look like green paper with a face stamped on them.
These new ones look like you are holding an actual picture of a person that has value.
The fact that the photos are bigger will make you think more about the people that are actually on there, and what they stood for.

bump

What's the point of this thread? To show off cool artist renditions of futuristic money? U.S. is never leaving the dollar

so in other words you have no evidence and you're a conspiracy theorist?

He is. This is incredible fud. He wants you in the absolute worst investments possible. Holding physical cash, which is suicide, and metals, which nobody wants at all and there are stats showing youngsters care less and less. I'm the boomer meme on here and I can tell this here faggot that bitcoin is going to be the only thing that matters moving forward.

>paper money is still a thing

Fed cant peg usd at anything less than .0001 ounces per dollar this means massive inflation
Crypto 200,000x

Is that sergey in the jpg?

I feel really sorry for you. Has your vision been tampered with that badly that you can't see the future clearly? The writing is all over the wall and if you let investment bias get in the way you will find yourself sitting on the sidelines in absolute misery.

Those notes that you saw are the future and I can tell that you know that deep down inside your soul. It scares you a little and I get it. You are trapped in a virtual world of 1's and 0's and you do't know how to get out.

I am showing you the way. Take it or leave it.

Ulysses S. Grant.

On topic I have long suspected at some point the dollar (and the euro, and the yuan, and every other central bank/Rothschild debt note) is going to have to be replaced at some point.

My guess was a single global currency, like the once proposed Bancor.

BTC LINK XMR in that order.

Is that sergey

What kind of dumb faggots are you?
This is just some noname artist showing off their little Instagram design project

Attached: whatdatmean.jpg (500x421, 37K)

No it is not. It is the future of finance. You are either in or out. Digital nothingness will not get you in this paradigm.

>IWF releases cryptographic reserve currency on a weekend
>Banks are forced to freeze all accounts for the change
>All 68er institutions lose 100% trust over night
>Only thing still working is wild crypto over TOR
>States try to stop riots and revolution
>Western society breaks
>commies believe they can now take over
>Fascist crypto regimes start to pop up
>Hitler won thanks to delusional jews
>Billions of lefties, jews, neoconlibs and collaborators get killed by mobs
Then they didn't know what they were doing

this. we need to put hitler and jesus on the notes instead

>please goy, PLEASE get out of your decentralized, uncontrollable money and obediently wait for new orders

karatbars.com

What is this shit?

gold money from stuttgard