WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU REALIZED CRYPTO IS LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY A PONZI?

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU REALIZED CRYPTO IS LITERALLY, UNIRONICALLY A PONZI?

>BTC HIT $19k ONCE AND NEVER WILL DO THAT AGAIN
>BARELY HOLDING ABOVE $6k LIKE A DYING COW WITH SHAKING LEGS
>DELUDED INTERNET NEETS BOUGHT INTERNET MEME COINS THINKING JEWS WITH ACTUAL WEALTH ARE GOING TO PUMP THEIR COIN WITH TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS
>"MUH MINERS" THINKS PEOPLE MINING MEANS THE PRICE WILL STAY STABLE OR GO UP. DUMB IDIOT, MINERS ARE SELLERS AND THERE HAS TO BE BUYERS FOR MINERS TO KEEP PRICE UP.
>"BLOCKCHAIN" AND ALL RELATED TERMS ARE TECH BUZZWORDS SUPPORTED BY TECH BUZZWORDS SUPPORTED BY TECH BUZZWORDS---THEY ARE A TOWER OF CARDS, COMPLETELY FAKE TECHNOLOGY THAT DOES NOT AND NEVER DID EXIST

Attached: 1531146926746.jpg (554x640, 13K)

ripple scamcoin

I'm not talking about ripple or any specific coin. I'm talking about ALL crypto. It is ALL a scam, especially Bitcoin, which is the only thing holding crypto together and soon will come tumbling down.

>literally, unironically a ponzi
do you even know what a ponzi scheme is? please tell me how bitcoin is a pyramid

Literally the only thing holding up BTC's price is hype. It is not needed. People can buy things with their country's money, there's no need to have an alternate currency when the current currency works fine at BUYING GOODS.

Ok Rajesh.

i dont care about whether you believe blockchain is necessary or not, im asking you to prove your claim that it's 'literally, unironically a ponzi' you fucking brainlet

Its a ponzi in that the original buy ins get propped up by idiot investors who have to pay more and more for a piece of the pie, in order for the latest buyins to make money, they must lure more suckers ro prop up their investment. Once the top, early investors pull out, the rest of the buyers are left holding the bags until new buyers inflate their worthless junk.
Literally the textbook definition of a pyramid/ponzi scam.

Attached: images (8).jpg (280x180, 10K)

Here's another thing to note:

Mining does absolutely nothing except waste electricity and give you internet meme coins which then you have to sell to a buyer interested in this magic meme coins. It's all PSYOPS. Convince people to buy these magic meme coins because it "took a lot of time and electricity for some Chinese or Russians to generate them!" This is the most retarded thing I've heard of on all my years on earth.

There comes a point when you have to realize that normies do not care about BTC and never will. This is why BTC started to dump, because certain groups have been spreading the points I posted in my OP as a signal that now is the time to leave crypto once and for all. It's time to LEAVE CRYPTO. Someone has to do it firsts, and the smartest groups---the ones who have been running this game, running the PSYOPS to convince idiots to buy internet magic meme coins---they are going to dump, and it will be the dump of all dumps that will put this shit to the grave.

Literally the human population

how about you try explaining how this is any different from any other form of investment?
>buys x hoping it goes up
>it does
>makes a profit
>IT"S A PONZI SCHEME GUYS!!! XD

Attached: BrainletMountain.png (768x752, 168K)

Attached: F6AC4996-428C-4985-A141-C5319014189E.jpg (440x682, 89K)

>OP

Attached: 1531377040358.png (658x901, 69K)

What you described isn't a Ponzi. You might want to change Ponzi to Greater Fool theory the next time you copy/paste your spergout.

are you retarded? Most stocks/bonds pay you quarterly to own them

i dont want it to be a ponzi, i want a lot of monies

Attached: 1532815734359.gif (220x184, 8K)

Do tell me more about how I said anything about stocks/bonds

Attached: 1507167337202.gif (645x773, 9K)

No an ipo is a decision by a company to take their company public and sell a portion of their company to investors. Investors can look into every aspect of the business from sales, management, profits, tour the facilities and investigate the supply chain.
Crypto is a ledger, Nothing more than a list of transactions, the larger it gets, the more expensive and energy consuming it becomes. All digital data can be represented on paper, if i came to you and said here is a list of transactions 100 pages long and would you like to own a piece of this list for $6000 bucks? You would tell me to fuck off, probably. If i tell you the list can never be altered and your purchase of a part of this list is secure you'd still tell me to fuck off.
Now if i said i was going to encode the list, give access to all "shareholders" and allow them to add to it, even allow people to trade their parts of the list for tangible goods, it might start to sound more appealing but doesn't change the fact that it's just a fucking list.

Is that a self portrait?
what else could you possibly mean by "other investments"

>its just a fucking list
By that logic fiat money is toilet paper, having no meaningful information on it

Fiat money is no different than a stock. It has no intrisic value. It is a liability issued to a stakeholder essentially giving them entitlement to a piece of a country. I can't sit here all day and teach you basic economics. Keep buying crypto if it makes you happy, as long as other retards like you exist, it will maintain a relative value, just remember the overall value will decrease directly as the list grows and cost to maintain it rises and once you run out of retards the value flatlines. Pic related.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-10-02-11-23~2.png (1412x724, 89K)

Attached: 1231231231231.png (225x224, 7K)

>fiat currency derives its value from giving you an entitlement you cant redeem