You know why Holo is the top coin...

You know why Holo is the top coin? It's because everyone like me in Holo early understands the fundamentals of this coin. DYOR poors. In this crypto market there is nothing else that has any value whatsoever, and never has been. Holochain is literally the first cryptocurrency ever, and thousands of years from now, it will be the only one remembered. The rising price is the most natural thing ever, like breathing, like water flowing down the mountain. Holo will devour the wealth of the entire world, all economic activity will depend on it. Words cannot describe how revolutionary this is. Everyone who fails to understand, stay poor. Only you can prove what you deserve in life.

Attached: chaakalet_sadak.jpg (1026x688, 84K)

unironically true
It really changed everything. People just haven't realized yet what a juggernaut this project is. The funny thing is that us meme-ing about it and talking about how good it is, actually makes people more skeptical. It's the main reason I never FUD this even though I'm accumulating.

Attached: holopower.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

So true. It's really a shame that Holochain is so far beyond the understanding of poor people that they'll just have to trust us.

Attached: HSE_diagram.png (1280x720, 69K)

I don't need to trust you.

I invested in Holo because I'm a transvestite

I don't even know what holochain does, but I know you guys are autistically obsessed with it like LINK, so I am along for the ride.

Freedom, happiness, security, satisfaction; they are all merely states of mind. Through gamification, positive feedback loops, and protective membrane interfaces, we can safely guide entire populations towards fulfillment within a stable and sustainable paradigm of intersectional ecosystems. The sheer economic potential in this approach is difficult to quantify. Suffice to say, while primitive models of society would settle their differences with violence and destruction, we are at the cusp of achieving new societal frameworks that can proactively restrict the flow of negative feedback within our systems. This effectively nips the problem in the bud.

Attached: culturalengineering.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

because it copies Skycoin

Attached: Skycoin.png (800x800, 47K)

What a nigger

ahhahhahahaa AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHhahaA
>skyschizos and their delusions

*breathes in*

Lmao

You sound retarded.

You *are* retarded

>holo copies skycoin

Attached: 1537536130746.jpg (332x313, 122K)

FEET

HOT was one of my comfiest holds over the last few months but It's been pretty stagnant lately. I really need to avoid falling into complacency with this one. What's really got me concerned lately is this FUD about how Holo is designed to be sybil attacked by the CIA and stuff. Should i just dump this shit while i'm ahead?

So according to that conspiracy theory/FUD, Holochain's purpose is to undermine the entire crypocurrency industry and give institutions dominion over it.
So if it's true this will be dominant crypto in the world, which will make me extremely rich just by holding it. Cool.

>You will remain slaves.
slaves with a few extra millions of dollars

Attached: 1527258024719.png (540x506, 287K)

holy fucking shit that was the most retarded way possible to say you're a s o y b o y sjw. i imagine you talking like that all the time, always failing to express yourself and being the autist without friends that no one wants to talk with

my thoughts exactly. muh freedumb is an illusions anyway, I was not born a Rothschild so I will always be a slave, but I can be a slave who no longer has to report to his wageslavecage that's good enough for me.

Sweaty boomer feet with literal niggers as "devs", co-opted by pump and dump moonbois.

Attached: unironic.jpg (1080x1163, 78K)

holochain is an inferious AWS masquarading as a blockchain

Reminder that while pajeets were building useless things like the taj Mahal, whites built Harvard in America.

Hi Sami ;)

Holochain is IOTA all over again. High supply buzzwords, but these faggots have a more normie friendly "image". Both being complete parasites in all of their actions

Holochains are compartmentalized into separate chains with their own standards of consensus that participants will consent to. Doublespends are prevented by each transaction requiring multisig where a separate agent will be required to sign off on your transaction. Sybil attacks are guarded against by 3rd party KYC. This type of setup is very convenient for powerful organizations (governments, corporations, and other interest groups) to circumvent KYC and establish a fifedom within a targeted Holochain without affecting or alerting agents in other Holochains. This will subject agents to absolute surveillance and intervention by whoever controls the sybil nodes. This doesn't even begin to address the other problems with Holochain, such as the variable supply of Holofuel, and the perverse incentives that apply to institutions tasked with distribution. These apparent dangers, coupled with the marketing strategy, image and ethos of Holochain, lead me to suspect that this project was designed for the purpose of undermining the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry in a most insidious manner. Leading digital currencies back into the dominion of established institutions. You will remain slaves.

Attached: screenshot_00271.jpg (1661x956, 224K)

Holochains are compartmentalized into separate chains with their own standards of consensus that participants will consent to. Doublespends are prevented by each transaction requiring multisig where a separate agent will be required to sign off on your transaction. Sybil attacks are guarded against by 3rd party KYC. This type of setup is very convenient for powerful organizations (governments, corporations, and other interest groups) to circumvent KYC and establish a fifedom within a targeted Holochain without affecting or alerting agents in other Holochains. This will subject agents to absolute surveillance and intervention by whoever controls the sybil nodes. This doesn't even begin to address the other problems with Holochain, such as the variable supply of Holofuel, and the perverse incentives that apply to institutions tasked with distribution. These apparent dangers, coupled with the marketing strategy, image and ethos of Holochain, lead me to suspect that this project was designed for the purpose of undermining the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry in a most insidious manner. Leading digital currencies back into the dominion of established institutions. You will remain slaves.

Stop. Jews aren't using this vaporware shitcoin

I invested in both

>don't be ridiculous holo only copies biology!

Attached: bioholo.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Thanks OP, funny thread.

Attached: deadtome.jpg (885x1024, 246K)

I believe, in for the win

More like Homochain

They are supposed to release something soon. We'll see if this is true.

THAT'S FUCKING IT
SELLING MY WHOLE STACK
FUCK YOU

Fuck off cuck

Homochain is gonna make me so rich

based

The Holochain project raised less than 1.5 million in their indiegogo campaign. Then they raised about 20 million worth of Eth in their ICO. Since their ICO, Eth has declined drastically in price, so about 20 million dollars of funding would be a very generous estimation of their funds. If Holochain actually manages to survive this bear market, it means they have well over 10x that amount of funds coming from undisclosed sources. This means that your contributions to the ICO and the HOT tokens you hold have much less actual value than you might have expected. By accepting contributions from undisclosed investors, Holochain will have comitted themselves to serving the interests of those investors, not the Holochain community or it's contributors. Just the marketing expenses alone would have drained their 20 million by now, and they are supposedly paying developers on top of it. Holochain is bought and paid for by unknown entities, do you really think those groups are going to allow you to become rich?

I'm in it for the tech

Well, according to this post, the tech is a fucking trainwreck also. Their only value proposition is luring normies into a digital asset driven ecosystem that only pretends to provide security and decentralization.

Poo in the loo. Holochain can do everything my offering nothing!

spotted sky coin bag holder

homochain confirmed

Attached: 1510831099152.jpg (563x370, 65K)

The last week has been highly significant for Holo/chain. We are now starting to get mainstream publicity & far earlier than Bitcoin & Ethereum ever did. A Tsunami is building.

Bitcoin mining is controlled by China & it’s becoming less & less profitable & will continue to do so.

Why wouldn’t those mining farms diversify? Holoports the next big mining investment

peepeepoopoo

I don’t think anyone understands holochain.

Well maybe Holo unironically enslaves the world and those smart enough to invest will be granted access to own slaves ourselves.

Remember .... lefty SJW types pretend to be for freedom love etc. when in reality they want niggers as slaves to the system and voting on their side so they can live better

Just like lefties say....."but who's gonna pick the lettuce and strawberries" when it comes to letting in illegals.

What they are REALLY saying is "how is my Caesar salad going to get to my table relatively cheap at mortons steakhouse."

So the left is unironically the real white supremacists. All we can hope for is we get to be slave owners too granted by holo and the govt for recognizing that we figured this out early. Which would unironically be great. I'd love to own niggers who bring me tea and that I could rape too whenever I'm horny like our founders did

You easily own 50 million hot. That was 8/10 FUD

I like how you anons think.

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson

holo caust