Chainlink: excel doc wit all the actual partners

hello guys,
this list WILL BE kept updated, since chainlink is working with hundreds of teams, we better keep all the announcements in one place

here is the google docs, spread the word marines (there is a tab containing all sergey videos):

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y4n2qWomiBf4QTVjoza3GqK-mrfFN3Rhe_D6nBswuQo/edit#gid=0

Attached: keep_it_up_marines.jpg (391x630, 44K)

MY LINKIES, HOW DID YOU TAKE THEM, WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOOPOOO

Good work stinky :)))

bookmarked
would suggest adding a speculated connections page/sheet

we just want to keep actual partnerships anounced, that's wh we didn't put swift and docusign for example. we'll wait for an actual press release.

great work you, deserve to be on the mission

Attached: mmmm.png (334x377, 132K)

based and redpilled.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Classic

I will never click on any link posted by you fags go fuck yourself

yeah because google is going to hack you

The real moonshot is getting near frens, couple more days, maybe weeks LINK gaining 2-5% per day when others drop and more and more people will join. Soon we are top 35, passing names like Nano or Icon and then it will hit as new partnerships and customers are published at the same time.

Suddenly it's 10% per day, 20% per day, 50% per day, soon we are top 10, then top 5, massive normie fomo incoming cause LINK is "just" 15$ and everyone knows it will go to 1000$.

Keep holding, don't sell in 5$ or you will regret forever.

Nice, thanks.

FUCKING DELETE THIS YOU POS. Linkies stay stinky you retarded moon boi
SSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEE
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEPORT

You forgot SWIFT!

swift docusign and the rest won't be added, not until a read press release...we're trying to keep the facts only

kek no.

but don't worry, as soon as they announce it, it'll be there

This will happen. Strap in. Stay frosty!

Attached: chainlinkretards.png (2152x669, 205K)

that's why we didn't add confido on the list

It's not your fault.

Look at me.

It's not your fault.

Attached: 1541554500732.png (876x966, 111K)

You’re missing swift. Swift is actually listed as a partner in the website and telegram!

could anybody please dump it so hard that all the rddit moon bois go again

>14

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Attached: Enterprise Ethereum Allianc.jpg (1257x8359, 776K)

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.I'm employed with a cyber-techno machinations company, I do a lot of security analyst programming type work. Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships, you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink, if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though, an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data API's through crypto.

Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks, and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses, and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of, we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.

here is the fact
>We work with Banking Technology Leaders like SWIFT, helping connect banks to smart contracts with Enterprise Grade Oracles.
fuck off discord fudshit

Go back moonboi
you are not welcome

kek discord swing traders strike again, everbody point and laugh

Yeah but no announcement sofar also for docusign