We're going to pump it in 30 minutes

We're going to pump it in 30 minutes.

Attached: 1541687539323.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

Pomp it good. Coinbase soon?

Sell low buy high check

Shut the fuck up about coinbase you stupid newfag.
Chainlink’s future success has NEVER been about normiebase.
An influx of newlinkers who are still hooked on bullshit hype and normie bag buying have been bringing up this coinbase shit recently. STOP. it is not part of the discussion. Just shut up. Stop typing. Let the adults talk here

Coinbase listings dont do anything now

Rumor has it happening soon. Not going to be able to keep the normies away forever, they are coming soon.

this thread didn't age well

Shut the fuck up you retard.

Gfy, like your bitching and whining is going to stop it. Lol

You mad bro? #coinbase4life

i concur

Attached: lnkasctri.png (1560x972, 89K)

neither did your mother

The value of chainlink has nothing to do with coinbase. You sound like an #xrpthestandard normie.

This. Coinbase rumors do nothing good. Can we at least wait until mainnet is out ffs?

Retards like this are coming into the official Telegram like crazy "WHEN MOON?" "I HAVE INSIDER INFO" "LAMBO TIME?" It's absolute cringe after the carnage of 2018

You can't be serious, many normies invest only in projects on Coinbase because they don't know how to use exchanges. If you don't believe that to be the case you give way too much credit to normies.

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

Same fuckers that call it a "coin"
>Link coin on coinbase when?

>pumps downwards

Woops typo, meant dump*. Got rid of a 300k bag. Sorry to break your recovery btw.

Listen. You are a retard and a normie. It's totally cringeworthy. Forget about Coinbase. Chainlink's adoption will not hinge on normies buying it on coinbase. Just stop. Lurk moar. You are embarrassing yourself.