Imagine thinking Bitcoin will replace USD one day. imagine being that fucking stupid...

imagine thinking Bitcoin will replace USD one day. imagine being that fucking stupid. if the USD crashes from hyper inflation, no country is going to use a digital currency that's controlled by china

if anything they'll just create their own national cryptos that will be stable coins, not some centralized chinese unscalable piece of dog shit with most of the bitcoins being held by under 100 people that can dump the price to zero at any moment. you think the U.S. will make use Bitcoin when they're in a trade war with china? LMAO the delusion is real

>b-b-but muh chainstink!

newsflash: no ones going to buy some shitcoin called chainlink as a store of value, they're going to resort to what they know is 100% guarantee which is precious metals you fucking buffoons

if the USD crashes we will likely go back on a gold standard if Trump is still president because he's said a few years ago that he wants to do that.

Attached: 1_qiRzcuyOTM1UjH3dq7SMOA.png (278x276, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LINK isn't a store of value you fucking brainlet. Read the damn whitepaper.

You can tell swing traders are desperate when they make FUD this retarded.

This youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

Eat shit faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20181115-074525_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x2960, 599K)

absolute retard alert

god, you're stupid
t. not a chainlink holder

And I thought I was a delusional schizophrenic

thanks, just bought 100k link

QUEEF

Eat shit faggot

I have link and soon I am rich

Congratulations m8 this is the worst FUD I've read in the last year. Impressive.

Jesus trump slaughtered the IQs of millions of young men, or maybe just brought them out of the shadows so they feel confident saying shit like this, absolutely thinking they're correct.

early adopters are already multi-millionaires.

late adopters have to cope by rallying around funding tokens like chainlink, praying something that has no economic reason to be used other than funding the project itself is actually going to make them rich.

oh and gold is dead, chinks, kikes ruined it, and new generations have no interest in owning any of it. if you were too stupid to get into bitcoin early several years ago dont wasn't your life deluding yourself that we're still early, or there are still opportunities, it's over.

If you believe this, then you also must believe no further worthwhile innovations may stem from cryptocurrency. This is retarded.

>He thinks LINK is a store of value

Attached: 1542237340270.jpg (1570x1536, 102K)

>using blockfolio instead of based delta

> chainlink won't be used as a store of value
Yes user. That is correct.
Post singularity I will buy Jow Forums and make a biz sticky telling nolinkers and failed swingtraders that suicide is the right decision.

member when link fud was good?
I memeber

Attached: 1341531678058.jpg (320x306, 16K)

>he thinks chainlink is a store of value

Attached: 1526159602843.jpg (1257x764, 76K)

Lol holy shit people think LINK is supposed to replace bitcoin? I see now, brainlets are thinking about crypto in the sense of play money and replacing dollars. They have no idea

name one