He is currently losing to ABC. do you know what that means?

He is currently losing to ABC. do you know what that means?
It means he will wait 1 weeks to see if jihan and roger stop renting hash from BTC miners and if they dont stop, he will start to sell his BTC.
He most likely has Kleiman's coins so its safe to assume that he has close to 1 million BTC, but even if he doesnt have them, he definitely holds 6 digits of BTC on his own.

HE WONT GIVE UP. As he said before, the solution to this problem is binary. 1 or 0. either he wins, or everything goes to the shitter. you have been warned.

Attached: SN.png (427x416, 200K)

I hope it does go to shit, then LINK can take over.

But tuliptrust doesnt unlock until 2020

We'll see a reorg soon enough

Caring so much about manufactured
Spam bullshit.

Sage

>he definitely holds 6 digits of BTC on his own.
lol, holding 6 digits of BTC, but had to be so desperate for money to bail out his own company for 15M that he sold "Satoshi's life rights"

when you are strong, appear weak
-zun tzu

he wants you to think he is losing

>He is currently losing to ABC
What makes you think you can even know whether he does or not? The attack vector is secret mining ABC with enough hash to have a longer ABC chain and then publishing all the blocks and overriding everything that happened on the ABC chain because ABC nodes will accept it. Meanwhile SV chain isn't being attacked because people don't take Ayre and Craig seriously enough as a threat.

Maybe Jihan understands what's going on and is trying to counter the (presumed to exist) shadow mining and thus reorg threat, but if not, then ABC is fucked in the ass. Roger talked on that stream and said he basically doesn't think secret mining attack is credible but had no reasoning for why not, and the evidence (hash rates before and after BCH fork) points to secret mining going on. The battle is going on but the outcome is unknowable to anyone but the people who are trying to secret mine.

He's a pathological liar who's in way over his head. Remember his mother's story about him?
> Wright’s mother had told me about her son’s long-standing habit of adding bits on to the truth, just to make it bigger. ‘When he was a teenager,’ she said, ‘he went into the back of a car on his bike. It threw him through the window of a parked car. That’s where his scar comes from. His sister accompanied him to the hospital and he’s telling the doctor that he’s had his nose broken twenty or so times, and the doctor is saying “You couldn’t possibly have had it broken.” And Craig says: “I sew myself up when I get injured.”’ What his mother said connected with something I’d noticed. In what he said, he often went further than he needed to; further than he ought to have done. He appeared to start with the truth, and then, slowly, he would inflate his part until the whole story suddenly looked weak.
I think he's in way over his head. Everyone will expect him to do something with Satoshi's coins and he won't be able to because he doesn't have them. He doesn't even have Kleiman's, if they even exist. He's not going to be able to do a goddamn thing. He's going to kill himself.

seems to me that's more like what roger did leading up to the war then he came out and fucked craig in the titty

>LOL, I was just pretending!

>wastes probably millions on hashrate cock fight by 51%ing the network before anything matters.
So he is weak? Or does he know that people will think of this quote, think he is appearing strong to look weak, when really he is actually strong?

This thread is just a bunch of pajeets acting like CSW is a thing. Lol

Sage

cool story bro, im blown away, sold all my bch 1 min ago thanks to your post

If he sells his genesis wallet then I'll say he is satoshi once and for all but if he fails to do so then we can unanimously ignore this clown.

This, Roger and Jihan didn't have to run their mouths because it was obvious that they would fuck CSW's gaping old slut boipussi

Attached: justoshi.png (719x586, 824K)

fpbp, based and redpilled

This hash 'war' has highlighted what a pathetic bunch of faggots these people actually are.

Keep your BCH. It's gonna stick around without him.

>late adopters think this tax fraud has any relation to bitcoin
cringe

correct about the pathological lying, wrong about the outcome. pathological liars of the "hero myth" tendency (which craig wright definitely is) don't feel shame when found out, because they consistently reorganize their own perception of reality to fit with a bigger than life self-image
the shit Jow Forums anons tinfoil about is unironically what he thinks himself: "this is all part of my master plan", etc.. even though he knows that's not true, he also believes it. this duality is hard to understand because it's impossible in normal people, but pathological liars don't necessarily experience cognitive dissonance. mutually opposite beliefs coexist without a need for resolution

sv behind 30 blocks now.
g-a-m-e-o-v-e-r

Thanks Dr Freud

>he doesnt know about the shadow mining

Fuck him if his coins ever hit an exchange they are to be ignored and discarded

Heh nothing personal sash

protip: It's been unlocked since kleiman died.

secret mining tehrory is fucked by pure math to oblivion
craig doesnt have the hash to reorg

>he doesnt know what it takes to catch up on 100 blocks while everyone else keeps mining away
craig is finished

Imagine being so dumb you start a hashwar with Bitmain

I want to see this man destroyed he triggers me like no other

>itt these pajeets talking about shadow secret mining so they can dump their shitcoin for dollar more

>A wost-case-scenario multi-millionaire with a family is going to kill himself because muh crypto shame.

Attached: brainlethead.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

>roger will continue to piss away millions to defend abc

protip: those were just the bitcoins mined in their joint company venture. he has been mining and accumulating since day 1 on his own as well