$1 Million dollars to invest, 30 years old

I'll just be honest. I am a lazy, unmotivated, chronic masturbater that comes from hard working parents, they helped me buy a condo and the past 5 years it increased its value by 55%. Making me a millionaire.

Now before you suggest that I kill myself for being worthless. I have worked the last decade in jobs where I had to work 12 hour days both mentally and physically for emotional customers and managers. Which gave me the perspective and appreciation for my position and comforts in life, my time in the work force has made me never want to hold a wagecuck job again and I am the very few people that has the advantage of having the ability to escape that forever.

How do I invest this $1 million? I have two ways of doing it:

1. Average into the stock market and only target stocks that pay dividends, let it compound and dont spend it.

2. Go all into a monthly dividend paying mutual fund and the dividends I will use to reinvest into dividend paying stocks. Essentially acting as a monthly salary.

If I go with #2, I may generate $10,000 per month.

Any advice will be appreciated, how would you invest this?

>inb4 KYS
>inb4 "all in ".

Attached: 1499737799461.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

equiam.com/,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want to get away from Normies.

Attached: Normie.jpg (585x390, 122K)

I would go with #2, which have you been looking into?

All in Link
>Inb4 Link is a shitcoin, because it’s NOT

#2. Now that you satisfy criteria of 'accredited investor', I would invest some of the dividends into quality private stocks or a fund of them (even safer) such as equiam.com/, for multi-bagger gains.
A tiny part of dividends can go to ETH alone.

Why dont you just rent out the apartment and move to a cheaper state. Build yourself a nice comfy house and live off the rent?

If you sell the apartment you will pay massive capital gains and with how expensive stocks are right now, it would be hard to get a yield greater than 3%, which is only 24K on 800K for example.

read a book. do it yourself. hell just read the bogleheads subreddit and you’ll be golden.

also mr money moustache started from a similar level of wealth though his was startup gained. his blog is a mess but the fundamentals are good.

if you’re really into dividends hit up vym. but i’d spend a month reading a few books before doing anything.

all in link. Read the whitepaper. Next bitcoin/ethereum.

Attached: chainlink.jpg (949x854, 213K)

Mr. Money mustache is a meme. Dude makes 500K+ a year but wastes precious time riding a bike instead of driving a car.

Even with his Jewish level of pennypinching, he only saves 60-70% as a highly paid software engineer. I can save 95% of my income as a NEET, without doing autistic shit like building my own house.

If he focused on growing his income and necessities instead of finding ways to save money that cost his more in time than he actually saves, he would be a lot better off. Although, I guess he does have to appeal to a certain audience, so whatever lol.

BTW, for time being I would recommend Treasury bond (not even TLT). Use those interests instead of dividends as described earlier. CAPE ratio is too high to go into stock market now.

Wait for correction and then follow #2

75% dividends, 20% blue chip, 5% options. thanks me later. or, you can become a slumlord with like 20 houses and throw the resf in stocks

You can build up a defensive portfolio and hedge with treasuries/gold, but I don't even think he should sell the apartment at this point. The risk/reward is just so bad right now. Even "safe" stocks will get justed because they dont deserve P/Es of 25+.

12% returns on dividends is insanely good, there's no way that's consistent long term.

If I were you I'd dump it into the S&P500 over a year (or some other market tracking index fund), historically they return 7% after inflation in the long term. So if you can live off 3% (30k) you'll be able to live off that money forever. Reinvest all the gains to stave off inflation and reduce the pain of the next bear cycle. Lookup firecalc.com and put in the numbers (30k spending, 1mil portfolio, 60 years) and your success rate based on how the economy performed historically is 100%.

If 30k isn't enough to live off of, then you need more money invested or some other income stream. Good luck OP and go fuck yourself.

>mr money moustache

Attached: 1515827154388.png (804x827, 97K)

>If you sell the apartment you will pay massive capital gains and with how expensive stocks are right now, it would be hard to get a yield greater than 3%, which is only 24K on 800K for example.

I have the benefit of living in a tax haven, meaning no capital gains or dividend tax. So in this scenario, tax does not apply to me.

>I would go with #2, which have you been looking into?

I am viewing Allianz Income and Growth, it has a monthly distribution, its only $1.2 per share and it yields roughly 9% per anumn.

sure he’s a moustache hipster meme but the fundamentals of living on invested money are still correct. you don’t have to be such an eco hipster jew.

Attached: 815319C1-4AD5-4DB4-BC05-365E4D276B64.png (640x1136, 1.25M)

If you’re asking Jow Forums for financial advice then you might as well pointed a loaded revolver into your mouth and pull the trigger.

Attached: 1496843453448.jpg (798x800, 95K)

REITs

hmm...
hahaahahahahahaaaaahahhhhahahahahahaha
*clears throat* hah

Best post. Heck you cant even ask the current time on Jow Forums because they all live in pajeetistan

yeah because rolls royce is bloated with unnecessary shit faggot. It takes more skill to keep something cheap, reliable, scalable and efficient

The one thing you are missing is that dividend paying stocks can correct just like any other stock. If you are buying at the peak of the market (where we are right now), then a market correction will reduce the value of those stocks and the reduced value will lessen you dividend payouts. It doesn't sound substantial, but in a serious correction, it certainly can be. That's why I cashed out in July and am sitting in cash until all of the bs plays out. Dividends are not the panacea you have been led to believe they are.

Diversify user.

30% option #1
50% option #2
10% gold/silver
10% sto from smartlands platform.
This will generate up to 12% devidends a year.
Yes smartlands.if the s&p500 bubble pops you are still comfy af

stocks bubble
housing bubble
precious metals bubble
there's your options

you can't shit on crypto shills if you yourself are memeing about dividends

how about you read a fucking book or two before making any rash decisions with a million dollars and realize why obsessing over stock dividends is a stupid idea

>this guy with a wife, child, and prosperous social life isn't saving as much as me!!

allin on LINK. thank me later

>200k in bitcoin.
>100k in favorite alts
>200k cash in stock brokerage, buy stocks in 6 months to 1 year from now.
>rest in bank for living
There ya go op 500 million by 2030.