Please, tell me what it felt like?

Attached: rally 02.jpg (2157x816, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

e.coka.la/ZRlZqy.mp4
d.coka.la/BpLHdE.webm
d.coka.la/XZnX0g.mp4
d.coka.la/UFzlBA.webm
d.coka.la/veMksw.webm
d.coka.la/Y4Sg0h.webm
d.coka.la/mmQQzd.webm
d.coka.la/FAXOY.webm
d.coka.la/M66y0z.webm
d.coka.la/U6EK8l.webm
d.coka.la/9E1Gi6.webm
d.coka.la/B9Q7Ns.webm
d.coka.la/0IGsHU.mp4
d.coka.la/mawmw7.webm
d.coka.la/QsArGA.mp4
d.coka.la/juhFlb.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ski_pole
youtube.com/watch?v=YWQZLkbjwd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask a sardine in a can

like chewing 5 jews

Attached: lava.jpg (1600x800, 280K)

BRAAAAP

wow

Probably stank of urine because there is zero chance they had adequate toilet facilities for all those people.

it still happens in China and NK

Like a dream

also, what do they eat? i don't see enough farms in the surrounding area to supply the people with food

Attached: cinemagraphs149.gif (500x366, 356K)

It's crazy to think this was only 70-80 years ago. I can't imagine current whites giving enough of a fuck about anything to do something remotely resembling this.

gay parade

Attached: gay.jpg (827x508, 229K)

Conquering armies of that size move from one area to the next, and generally devour/pillage anything in their way.

Not quite the same when people just went home to smoke weed and get aids afterwards.

>implying they had a choice in attending or not

most fought until the end
the communists jews killed millions in the bolshevik revolution and holodomor

I doubt many were there at gunpoint, it's not out of the ordinary in military tradition and they'd seen another world war just 20 years before.

These videos provide some idea of the feels:

e.coka.la/ZRlZqy.mp4 (Old couple sings Erika)
d.coka.la/BpLHdE.webm (HitlerJugend marsch)
d.coka.la/XZnX0g.mp4 (SA marschiert durch Deutsches Land)
d.coka.la/UFzlBA.webm (Ein Heller und ein Batzen)
d.coka.la/veMksw.webm (Es pfeift von allen Dächern)
d.coka.la/Y4Sg0h.webm (Goody Goody)
d.coka.la/mmQQzd.webm (Vorwärts Vorwärts)
d.coka.la/FAXOY.webm (Lisa Lisa)
d.coka.la/M66y0z.webm (Leonore)
d.coka.la/U6EK8l.webm (Westerwald)
d.coka.la/9E1Gi6.webm (Lore Lore)
d.coka.la/B9Q7Ns.webm (Lola)
d.coka.la/0IGsHU.mp4 (Deutsches Mädel)
d.coka.la/mawmw7.webm (Graf Zeppelin Marsch)
d.coka.la/QsArGA.mp4 (RWDSE song)
d.coka.la/juhFlb.webm (various)

Attached: 1488.jpg (1280x1611, 638K)

Give it another 15 years and you'll find out for yourself.

Like bags of sand

to a NEET like you that is so desperately searching for a father figure or acceptance among peers.. the fantasy is a lot better than the reality

you are exactly the type of little grill to start crying on your first day of bootcamp and when the wehrmacht drafted your ass and took away your nintendo DS you would have been faking medical problems just to get out of it and unironically found yourself in line for the gas chamber

:^)

>bamboo skee poles

just like the NIGGERS they are!

Attached: niggerbike.jpg (600x450, 63K)

>skee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ski_pole

You’re a legit fool bro. No joke

What if they had had crypto?

>being this retarded

Attached: 1542762550884.jpg (1199x1200, 141K)

actually the way they did it in the old day was to set up supply lines from the path the army had moved. they leave small forces behind to gather supplies from surrounding areas and force farmers to create food for them + provide shelter for the caravans to/from the army up ahead. simply devouring/pillaging just doesn't cut it, constant supply lines were necessary.

Attached: driver.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

really makes you wonder where Nazi Germany would have been today if they had just kept to themselves and not waged war

Attached: girlcopter.gif (307x233, 3.34M)

Thanks got any more?

>Germans at their peak
>not organizing efficiently enough to provide lavatories

Attached: 1543414601667.jpg (300x593, 22K)

>really makes you wonder where Nazi Germany would have been today if they had just kept to themselves and not waged war

The war was inevitable. If not the Nazies it would have been France, UK and Soviets.

>d.coka.la/QsArGA.mp4 (RWDSE song)
those lyrics, lulz. nice

maybe they could have remained neutral? no point overthinking it

Attached: duck.gif (431x347, 2.41M)

salty milk and coins/fish

i keep reading on Jow Forums that i should watch The Greatest Story Never Told...should i? i tried on youtube but it's banned in my country apparently

just imagine the smell

ask a french in 2 months

it's alright, the jew bonfire is half a kilometer behind the camera and the wind is blowing in the opposite direction

Attached: robobike.gif (600x956, 403K)

It's not an army you dumb fucks, just some NSDAP event. It even says "rally" in the filename

>its a Jow Forumsack pretends nazi germany wasnt an authoritarian regime episode

My grandma was an actual nazi and police came to her house and spoke to her father because she missed hit hitlerjugend one time. This meme on Jow Forums that nazi germany's authoritarianism is over exaggerated is so cringey. You believe everything you read on Jow Forums

Kill yourself larpers

my friend, don't take life so seriously. i was clearly joking in

Attached: fox.gif (182x319, 1024K)

Like having one single bollock

>Muh Grandma
Right. You faggots can never come up with something more than a useless anecdote

>Everything is a conspiracy theory

Lmao the state of Jow Forums cucks in the year 2018. At this point you are worse than modern communists in the way you try to reinterpret history

Throw yourself off a cliff kid

Like losers, remember they lost and so did their ideas. Just saying it how it is

That thing looks rabid.

>If not the Nazies it would have been France, UK and Soviets.

Attached: 1517414978440.jpg (763x771, 49K)

My grandpa was an actual 30 year old boomer on Jow Forums and an NPC replied to his post and tried to convince him to kill himself because he dared to asked for more than an anecdote about the nazis one time. This meme on Jow Forums that NPC's brainwashing is over exaggerated is so cringey. You believe everything you read on CNN.

>I have no argument

Yeah because right now we have such a bright future ahead of us.
Implying germany was bad because muh war,
they started their own banks and their own money. Thats the reason this whole thing started. money that didnt go to the jew bank.

What was the nazi economy plan? I hear a lot about corporatism as part of fascism but it's hard to get a clear picture since they were at war or preparing for war almost entirely for their existence. What would a post war fascist economy look like?

Attached: French defense.png (588x556, 308K)

>reading comprehension
>you
Deine Oma war bestimmt eine Klasse Frau, aber ihr Enkel ist leider mental eingschränkt.

Attached: stoic.png (967x1024, 547K)

You are literally full of shit. The hitlerjugend was something like the boy-scouts today, and police didn't enforce attendence... can you imagine if they had to go door to door for every kid who skipped a meeting.

I'm not even natsoc, i'm just so fucking tired of all the libshit lies. It's so tiresome.

Attached: 1542592955542.png (469x452, 284K)

Attached: woooooo.png (949x1024, 497K)

Attached: Bitcoin 0.1.png (1641x1024, 855K)

Cringe

CSW is based af

Just imagine if you are in first line and want to go to the toilet.

Attached: 1543124330041.jpg (960x666, 61K)

oh yes, i forgot 13 year old american skinny fat incels know more about the inner dynamics of ww2 germany than my grand mother who actually grew up in ww2 germany and lost both of her brothers in shitlers pointless chimpout

my mistake kid

they did a roll call before the ceremony began, my grandma was the one that called out all the names

He made 42 peace proposals, all rejected by warmongering Churchill. Rudolf Hess even flew to england as a last-ditch effort to esthablish peace, but churchill got wind of it and threw him into prison.

Here's his entire restored and subtitled speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWQZLkbjwd4

All you had was an anecdote about your grandma that for all anyone knows you're making up.

>painting cariactures and calling someone "kid" because you know you're just parroting a belief that has been instilled in you since childhood and that your "knowledge" of the subject - even if you are correct - is coincidental, just like the guys who see a Youtube video saying Holocaust don't real and accept it without any further consideration.
You're retarded, but the worst part is that you don't even know you're retarded.

those hips

>grandma tells me a story about her experience as a child growing up in ww2 germany
>its all just a big over exagarated lie and im an idiot for believing my grandma over 13 year old half brown untermensch from america who learned everything they know about ww2 from shit posts on 4chans political board

throw yourself off a cliff autist

Sorry, but your grandmas tales are probably just her imagination. Absolutely no credibility at all.

just look at it...
not a single shitskin in sight...
we need to go back and try again...

Attached: 1543473517650.jpg (552x313, 36K)

the economy plan was to build up debts, print money and pay it back with other countries gold/money/ressources.

they also had pretty good engineers and military sectors, although most of them engineers had been pressured too much that they ended up building prototypes which were useless.

for that to happen you would have to persuade Germany to not greenlight Hungary-Austria to do whatever the fuck they wanted pre-ww1

ouch
sad but true lol

>

Attached: 1537976291158.png (2300x940, 309K)

Wtf, what is he, 15?

Is that thing real?

There are a lot of >40 year-olds here, but probably not many >80 year-old Germans. You're not going to get a true answer.

i’m nearly finished watching this speech. without commenting on the material, i would have appreciated being shown this when i learned about ww2 in high school