Why did she call us a delusional cesspool, homeless bunch?

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kathleenbreitman.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because tezos is utter shit and she gets triggered when ut is called out as shit here.

I was homeless until recently so maybe shes right.
Ive probably got the shittest life on the board and im not chad enough to kms.

can i get a link to this whore saying that

women CEO. kek. never getting my money.

Nice Smartypants glasses.

Hang in there bub. 18 year old coworker hung himself recently. Wish I coulda slapped him across the face.

Until you are all out of ideas on what you can improve on life can get better if you try.

Her husband is Jewish and I guarantee she's seen Jow Forums at least once.

to get unwarranted attention, and it worked.

Attached: 1352466347624.png (441x603, 1.02M)

>she

If knowing another Jow Forumslet died before LINK moons, no amount of money would take away that sadness in me.

I have no words user. Please stay alive. The fact you are here means you are special. I believe a lot of us are intelligent in someway. Stay strong, and stay alive. I love you user. I do

Attached: 61C746B5-6266-403A-BBE4-469A33EBFBD1.jpg (218x231, 26K)

Genuinely rock bottom, people have no idea what its like unless theyve been through it. Im off the streets now at least and staying in a shelter for mental people just released from prison(i wasnt in prison), which means Im in bed right now in a room thats 50% gay nogs.. no end in sight but at least this place is clean of drugs, theres others that are pretty much crack dens run by former inmate gangs like theyre still locked up.
The ones here are dosed on meds to the point theyre comatose, so its safe.
Been applying for local min wagie work, hopefully something comes off soon or the $600 I have in link/quant goes up, had a massive mental breakdown a couple of months ago for the second time in my life (first was when I was studying years ago, similar outcome), walked away from work, rented apartment etc and just started sleeping outside as I thought I was going to kms so fuck it.
No friends, no family, no prospects, no education, no money, nowhere to live, 30 soon, started getting some weird rash on my leg that kind of hurts, lying in bed 4ft from 7 other mental criminals lol.

If I can get one of these mcwagie jobs ill get back on my feet eventually, my last job I was interviewing and hiring people on twice this money but fresh start, for as long as I dont blow up again. The only joy ive ever had in life was getting into stupidly overthought arguements with pol kikes and daydreaming, cant monetize either sadly, though selling fentanyl to my new friends is always an option aslong as kms is on the table.

Thank you fren.
When sergey lets us set up smart contracts, ill send you my link bag on my death, if it comes early.

Stay alive user, I’ve been close to death twice b/c of health. That moment when you realize it’s basically all out of your control sucks, its horrible. It’s not worth doing to yourself. Things can get better. I am usually really hard on myself and my failures. Success has no age limit. You’re ancestors lived long enough for you to come into being. You will make it user. Take care of yourself, be easy on yourself, and w/e happens with LINK I know you will have a bright future so long as you try your best to stay alive. Love you user.
I have dark hair and a part on my left side, I’ll remember this convo, i screenshotted it. We might meet one day.

Attached: her.png (298x383, 277K)

Where are you?

bless your precious soul

Attached: 1529315172513.gif (305x205, 435K)

Midwest.

fuck these fascist cunts

B A H
A
H

Attached: 1459423921060.png (281x317, 183K)

>posts a small pic
>no link to what this unknown individual said, in context
>why did i care so much to type this?
>why did i log in at all?
>why does it take 2 minutes to click squares of images to post? why does google want free labor?

Attached: ADCF70A3-30B7-4319-8314-47C97FC1E134.jpg (935x1083, 88K)

Sounds like you need a waifu in your life to motivate you.

This the two founders go ballistic every time someone complains. Funny considering they hired a literal scam artist to lead their charity and enforced kyc in the middle of the ico funding and refused to give refunds to people.

nasty, even rich her life sucks

>log in
You need to go back.

Always take them to the swimming pool user

Attached: graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

thats about 130th on my list of things I need in my life lol

>log in
eh

Attached: thefuckisthis.jpg (535x556, 70K)

Because we are?

Attached: 1543144956698.jpg (867x685, 75K)

I'm sure it sucks user, but any 3rd world poojeet on this board would probably trade places. You are smart, you can make it.

You're pretty alright, user.

Attached: feelsbadman.gif (500x343, 518K)

unironically what is Tezos?

That was a nice thing to say. I commend you.

Hang in there friend

get a chastity belt for your ass just in case!

ty

theyre on enough pills to kill a dinosaur, I think ill be fine

Look into her eyeballs, pajeet. It's all there.

Attached: pajeetsmellremoverthing.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

this photo might have made me permanently gay

who cares what some jew criminal says. She stole a bunch of money and thinks people who are jewish criminals are low. She will be killed, maybe by some homeless person for a nice touch

she thinks people who ARENT* jewish criminals are low

>muh business degree
>muh communications degree
Is this her shitty website? kathleenbreitman.com/

i was homeless in LA when i was 27-28. fucking sucked. thought all the time about kms at the time. I am very glad i didn't. i'm 36 now, own my own home (no mortgage), financially secure-ish, got a pretty good relationship with my parents and siblings now, pray daily.

it gets better user. you just have to start moving in the direction of good and slowly it gets better. doesn't happen over night though sorry to say. go to the park and start working out while you wait to get a mcjob, get a bible and start reading it. make sure you dress nice and have a haircut. just work on whatever you can work on and eventually, holistically, your life will get better i promise.

How much link for her stink?

I hope you make it user

Because she knows you user

The irony when you live in a shelter with gay nigger frens while Bay area "genius" engineer at zuckbook lives in a van.
Top kek

>it gets better user.
it might not, during the summer I had a decent job im now lightyears away from and it wasnt enough to stop me going full retard.
Ive never had a reason to be optimistic about the future, never had a stake in it, I wonder sometimes if thats why I have these mental collapses, like my brain needs to make life so shit that it can look forward to mcwagecuck just to know what it feels like.

I was doing a degree in mechanical design at 20 that I had little interest in, I went awol from there aswell, was finding study and being a waiter full time too hard. Middle of the night I walked out on my then gf, job, degree, family and went to the coach station and slept, first thing the next morning I ended up on a greyhound to miami, slept on streets for a while.
When I look back I wish Id just found a way to stick with the degree, reckon itd all be different now.

Not everyone was supposed to make it.

lol. Some of them live at their jobs now.

Did you think just leaving it all behind would have brought you to a better place in life? Like becoming somebody else completely new/losing your old self would have changed everything? Or was it more an act of desperation and self-punishment?

I commend and second this post to user. You re a good person.

No way, you just ghosted your whole previous life?

The first time it was the pressure work and studying together put on me with no end in sight, I was having to work 40hours a week to fund school for another 30hours per week, all while being pulled multiple directions from my ex and old friends.
A clean break meant no more responsibilities for a while (or ever again), the stress and pressure I was under totally broke me as I know now looking back I wasnt equipped for it.
The stress this most recent time was a slow accumulation of pressure over a few years, withe the final straw being my landlord telling me how lucky I was to be there, rather than an onslaught all at once but the end result was the same goal.

The disappearing into a new city I think is me needing a break in the most normie sense of the word, like I need a rest before I kms, no need to die stressed out.
Once it wears off, so far Ive decided to give life another go.

>Family

Call your family my friend. I bet they're worried sick about you and will take you home and feed you soup.

Done it twice now

Bezos' cousin.

God bless user, i hope everything turns out good for you...in must be hard to live in burger society with al that competition...seriously i prefer earning 1000€ a month and having healthcare and free uni while paying 50% taxes than making 3x that risking to end up on the streets

I doubt it, mother has more problems than even me and father is long gone.

Catching up on some reading is making this experience less bleak, old english scifi (john wyndham) is saving a life right now.

The worst of it is at the extremes, Im in the same scum palace as people barely separated from the jungle, in the eyes of wider society mental problems are the leveller but the routes of the problem couldnt be further apart.
Potential solutions should diverge just as much, they dont though, everyone takes the same brain numbing pill, I took an online iq test and on the magic candy I was scoring in the 120-125 range instead of the usual 138-142, much more of this and ill have proper brain damage imo

Countries with care systems more acclimated to dealing with first world people probably dont tranquilize everyone and assume the jobs done.

Well you solved your homeless problem, so it sounds like you are on the right track. Don't kill yourself.

Plan is
>get wageslave labour
>get somewhere to live
>learn to drive
>get better job
>save enough to cover dying in future winters
>find a way to make enough money to retip the time-alive/quality-of-life balance away from suicide