It’s not fucking fair

youtu.be/qUIJ5HFz5Jc

Why couldn’t I be born with any talents? Why couldn’t I have the best genes? Look at all these tall, intelligent, good looking, talented people. All the genetic elite. The 20 year old ultrachad that was invited to hang out with and perform for some of the hottest women in the world. Meanwhile I get nothing. No good genes, no talents, no brains, no attractiveness, only mental illness and a horrible work ethic.

It’s not fucking fair. It’s not fucking fair at all. Some people won the genetic lottery and I got nothing. Nothing at all. It’s not fucking fair. I’ll never even have a woman allow me to have sex with her.

Attached: 70A1ECE8-C666-48DE-A4E8-A4C2EA90D35B.jpg (750x1072, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bZpdBPggPv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you white user?

Do you go to the gym?

You're not going to make it fair by masturbating to traps and crying on forums.

Yeah it's not fair, now go do something else.

Yes to both. It doesn’t matter, I’m not good looking. I have no innate talents, I could practice everyday nonstop at some task to only be as good as someone born with that talent. I don’t have what it takes to be elite, I’m genetic vermin. An observer, not part of the real world, just a loser in the audience while the people with all the talents and good looks and brains are the ones on stage. It’s not fair.

I don’t want to do anything else. It’s pointless. I struggle to solve homework problems millions of people have already solved. I’ve got nothing to add, nothing to give to the world, just worthless genetic shit wandering around aimlessly. Your genes set the ceiling of what you can achieve and my ceiling is so low I’ll never accomplish anything of importance. It’s not fair.

You know its the jews that created this sense of worthlessness?

user you just need to find your purpose in life.

Why do you need to be on the stage?

you do realize that you're only seeing the glamor that's encapsulated in only one specific period?

fame and being or whatever you call it is a blessing and a curse dude. imagine switching back to being a remnant of your past after all of this. why do you think they become druggies and do stupid shit?

i just dont get it. living the life of an average person is so fucking cool. you can be as invisible as you want to be. yeah you don't date model chicks or whatever, but who the fuck even cares?

it's a shark world out there for the people you're looking at in this video. it's plastic and fake, even faker than the ridiculous bullshit we have to go through our daily life with the bullshit people around us.

just chill the fuck out, user. stop being so salty and focus on doing ANYTHING, even in an average way. if you need read mark manson's article on being average.

>Yes to both
>Still feel JUSTed
Neck yourself

Attached: IMG_20181125_180846.jpg (640x640, 27K)

you know Mendes is a fag right?

Attached: bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

'innate talent' is a meme, fucknuts. if it ain't directly related to physical strength or dexterity, you can do it. it's hours of practice into oblivion.

youtu.be/bZpdBPggPv8

Nope, go back to your reddit hugbox you sheltered zoomer. Innate talent is most definitely a thing. On the extreme end, just look at child prodigies like Mozart. He composed his first piano concerto at age 4 and was already playing the piano and violin at that point. Some people are born gifted, and some were born with extreme gifts. There's plenty of people that practice for hours that never measure up to the greats or even above average talents.

Life isn't fair, bitchboy. Get used to it.
Also Mendes is likely a closeted homosexual.

>Mozart
He wasn't any good.
People just couldn't hear for shit back then.

why should life be fair?

you realize this nigga's gayer than AIDS.

-sources know fags that had 3somes with this faggot.

I'm gonna give my honest analysis of your post.

>Why couldn’t I be born with any talents?
Boo hoo, CRY SOME MORE. Are you a woman?

>Why couldn’t I have the best genes?
You mean looks? You want people to praise you? Why BECAUSE MOM WASN'T NICE TO YOU AND DAD WAS MEAN? Cry me a fucking river.

>Look at all these tall, intelligent, good looking, talented people.
Yeeeeah look at em. Wow, cool. Ok? 99% of models and artists are vapid NPCs.

>All the genetic elite.
You want to kiss him?

>The 20 year old ultrachad that was invited to hang out with and perform for some of the hottest women in the world.
Hot women are still women, and 99% of modern women are garbage long-term. They're not a Helga. a Helga stays with you. Helga won't leave you because you make less.
Helga might not be the most beautiful looking woman on the planet, but she's the best.

>Meanwhile I get nothing.
NOBODY GETS NOTHING. WORK FOR IT. WORK THE SYSTEM.

No good genes, no talents, no brains, no attractiveness, only mental illness and a horrible work ethic.
>You bitch. Cry. Come on, what's that gonna accomplish huh?

>It’s not fucking fair.
Life isn't fair. Well no shit.

>It’s not fucking fair at all.
STOP IT.

>Some people won the genetic lottery and I got nothing.
You speak English and have access to a computer.

>Nothing at all.

>It’s not fucking fair.
Woman. You sound like a woman. STOP IT. Baby. Fuck you.

>I’ll never even have a woman allow me to have sex with her.
Yes you will. AND STOP PUTTING VAGINAS ON A PEDESTAL YOU RETARD.
GRRRRR on the basis of this post I think you're a spineless manbaby. Stop caring about what other people think.
Stop putting looks above all else. Looks fade. A retard might look good in their twenties and thirties, but beyond that... Ugh.
And fashion shows like Victoria's Secret are literally for brainlets. But I mean if you care about stinky underwear models that much, maybe you are a woman.
Go purchase estrogen and become a trap bitch.

Attached: strong styru.gif (320x181, 3.52M)

>Muh talent
You mean, thousands of dollars spent into vocal training, paying people to write songs for you or are you talking about the models? The average looking girls who starve themselves and spend hours in a chair with a highly paid professional makeup team to make them look like that?

A lot of those women are insecure as fuck because of the contrast. They look nothing like they do on stage. Fame is nothing more than having the right person to market you. Talent is an illusion.

You're better at writing than 95% of the population.

I call bullshit.

Also, knock it off with this "i'm not privileged like people who got really lucky in life" bullshit.

You have access to clean water, you can post on the internet, I assume you're living under a roof and you're probably not living in a war ravaged shit hole.

>Your genes set the ceiling of what you can achieve
It sounds like you're just making excuses because you're lazy and want everything to be handed to you. If your parents are worthless (mine most definitely were), you're not restricted to them. I'm the only person I know in my family to not go to prison or be diagnosed with a liver disease at 30 from alcoholism. My family is fucking worthless.

Instead of bitching about the tree I grew on since I didn't get to pick it, I moved away and started my own life at 18. You need ambition and I think having a worthless family for me was enough ambition to want to be one of the first people worth something.

Plenty of tards live kick ass lives, OP

Did mommy tell you you’re going to grow up and be someone special and now you’re just average?

Get over it, get some skills, get in the game, and stop looking from the sidelines

Believe it or not those people are full of suffering too. You just don't get to see it because they're putting up a performance. Is it the same class of soul-crushing suffering of a homeless man or a war amputee? Of course not.

But you're deluding yourself if you think anyone's life is eternal bliss.

He's technically right though. Your body has physical limitations based on your genes. Intelligence, physical ability, etc. All the top people in their field put in the work, but they also have natural talents. Like all the top Olympic athletes have bodies that make them suited to their sport. You have to have a certain type of body to even compete. Brainlets can't get phds no matter how much they study. Not that this is relevant to most people's daily lives.

Did I touch a nerve lifecoach fag? I'm not op and have no hangups about my talents and skills.

stop being a loser and make it? im average looking, have made it, and even before i did i met my 9/10 3d waifu. i travel, enjoy life, dont have to work much or do gay shit in a stage to gather the attention of shallow whores. these faggots will literally have nothing to live for once the kikes bring out the next big shit. he will basically neck himself with cocaine in his early thirties since he cant cope with not being the best.

Given that you’re here of all places, I’m willing to bet you have a knack for insults and making people feel bad in the most politically incorrect way possible. You know how many people are scared to say the shit that gets posted here? That’s a talent, no?

>That's a talent, no?
No.

You are a child. Pain is necessary to grow out of being a child. You will learn.

Attached: nihilism_applied.gif (576x747, 92K)

looks like genes are only partial problem, but your bitch mentality is the bigger issue, but i think your just a 15 year old. things will get better user.

i have an ok gene, 5'10" 5-6/10 face & 170 lb. that didnt help me with getting a gf ever, im 26 y/o kissless, hand holdless & sightless virgin. we're owed nothing, life is "unfair" (only most the time but not 100% of the time), karma seems like a real shit if done genuinely. just don't expect giving to make you rich. losers like you and me, just means we have to work for anything. anything in life. but usually its us that really achieve anything great in life, while those genetically gifted people just get to be the face of everything.

think about it user, its not that bad of a deal. they get the glory and fame, but we get the dough and control life in a weird way unseen. do you really think the rulers of this world is chad and Stacey? the ones hell bent on destruction of the world and peace is more demented then you and i probably will ever be. fuck, we're considered normies by their standard.

I feel you man but you shouldnt believe on fatality. A lot of untalented man acheived great things. Hard work>Talent

You have a device, time, physical ability and the freedom to post this thread. You're already luckier than 80% of the world population

eh I'd wager there are talented actors and shit ones tho...

my ex girlfriend was tarded
she's a pilot now

wow, why the fuck do you care?
who cares about that shit?
also who watches that shit? prolly some teenage faggot.

i just want my chainlink gains, and sit and relax, that is all...I dont wanna be on the fucking stage

yes, life is not fair

and that is a good thing

Literal blacked.com subscriber.

It's not about fame and glory user, it's about goals and self-management.

if anything his opinion would show that he wasn't called special. Dumbass