Coinbase will list EOS, AGI and XMR...

Coinbase will list EOS, AGI and XMR. AGI will be first announced on the Joe Rogen Podcast today and the others will follow then a listing on December 18th.

Attached: coinbase.png (1160x1160, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-is-exploring-cardano-basic-attention-token-stellar-zcash-and-0x-9e44f0eb823f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awesome, maybe we can get EOS back over $4. then i'll only be 98% down.

whoops, just checked the charts. we were near $4 yesterday. nevermind...

EOS will not be listed because it is a database.
>Cardano will be listed.

XMR will not be listed because it is a real privacy coin.
>Zcash will be listed.

AGI...who?!?!

Attached: EOS.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

> t. an npc retard

xlm though :(

based, this EOS bullshit is a wannabe blockchain

>XMR

I want to believe.jpg

Ignore these fools. XLM is 100% the next coin.

XLM is probably the first coin that is going to be added to Coinbase.
>Jed and Brian are friends and both have a grudge towards XRP.

Attached: Captain Shitcoin.jpg (263x473, 30K)

As much as I love xmr it won’t make the cut. Zec will get it. Ada will make it on there too.

Strat will unironically be added in q1 2019

The days of coinbase are over nobody gives a fuck anymore

Attached: 0x.png (813x429, 40K)

Buying XMR on jewbase negates the purpose of XMR.

Precisely. It’ll never get listed on coinbase. It’s the black sheep of crypto

what about Cardano?
surely?

It got a USDC pair over Poloniex a few weeks back, the same pair Zcash got over Coinbase
I would bet it will get added under the same pair, but expect some shenanigans like having to provide your receiving wallet viewkey

These short term larps are so fucking desperate sounding

Bullshit. EOS will be getting sued by the SEC real soon (SCREENCAP THIS FAGGOTS). There is no way Coinbase wants anything to do with them.

why will they be getting sued?

>Coinbase will list EOS
>list EOS
>EOS

think about your words for a second, OP

Attached: very_soon.jpg (1074x383, 60K)

When CHAINLINK!!!!

Cunts

Thanks just bought 100k

Friend has ties to the SEC and has disclosed they are investigating and building a case. You don't think the SEC is curious about their yearlong, $4B ICO? How much embezzlement is going on behind the scenes? Just wait for them to go after Bitconnect, Titanium Blockchain and other lowhanging fruit so they have adequate case law and you will see EOS get targeted.

>Friend has ties to the SEC
yeah and my dad works at Nintendo

They released a tweet showing the list of coins they were exploring listing. So far every single one except cardano have been listed so fair to say that is next. They then have custody support for omg so that will be next. Then we will have to wait for new guidance.

My dad is satoshi and he said this is true

Screencap my original comment, faggot. Not sure why you believe OP's larp over what I told you. EOS is definitely a security and will not be listed by Coinbase anytime in the forseeable future.

My mistake they also havent listed xlm and ada so far from their original list.

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-is-exploring-cardano-basic-attention-token-stellar-zcash-and-0x-9e44f0eb823f

ali qamar rofl

I don't believe EOS will be listed on coinbase and I also don't believe your LARP. both useless speculation based on nothing significant.

Not to me. I don't need to buy anything with XMR I just want exposure to it.

>Joe Rogen
Who is that?

>Rogen