WW3

How probable is to have a WW3 within the next 12 years and if we survive nuclear blasts and nuclear winters, how can we profit from it?

Attached: 5673f88bdd089539748b45e8-750-422.jpg (750x422, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/status-6-why-russias-100-megaton-nuclear-torpedo-truly-terrifying-33661
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/09/us-to-loosen-nuclear-weapons-policy-and-develop-more-usable-warheads
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a clue and do some research before you spout that masonic garbage.

Clue? Here is your clue. China is a rising power and together with Russia, they are trying to get out of petro dollar system. Do you know what happened to countries that decided to get out of petro dollar?
1) Iraq: Saddam started selling oil for Euro. Within a year he ended up dead
2) Gaddafi wanted to create a gold backed currency, within 3 months he ended up dead
3) Iran selling oil for gold: Sanctions + if not for Russia, they will already be in civil war or a new regime already

American Empire is built on oil oligarchy and they will do everything in their power to keep that power. WW3 imho is coming, whether we like it or not or whether it is masonic garbage or not...

>if we survive nuclear blasts and nuclear winters
you won't, you won't even survive fukushima

>China is a rising power
China has been the power forever

Invest in bottlecaps.

I have a lifestraw, a gasmask, iodine pills, and a roll of aluminum foil. How fucked am I?

I hope it happens soon. Can't go on much longer I'm afraid.

Thinking about investing in tungsten. Might be high on demand for Kevlar and co.
You need at least a year worth canned food. Also clean water is going to be a problem so a 1 m3 water tank is a necessity to survive the first year.

first of all, prove that nuclear weapons exist
protip: you can't

Yeah just like HIV is a conspiracy theory right?
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/status-6-why-russias-100-megaton-nuclear-torpedo-truly-terrifying-33661
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/09/us-to-loosen-nuclear-weapons-policy-and-develop-more-usable-warheads
There you go faggot. If you don't believe in nuclear weapons, don't worry, most likely you'll be erased from gene and meme pool within a couple of years.

Still believes in the easter bunny and bigfoot.

next 40 years 100%

Attached: bec6263d-fc12-42bb-bc98-68bdf11a3e30.jpg (600x595, 48K)

WW3 has been going on since November 2016.

That chart is absolute ass.

Instead of shitposting like a useless faggot, what about you write your opinion and why you think it's true?

your links prove nothing

how about this one?

Attached: 15422942004260.png (2430x1664, 2M)

Read my dubs.

Not trying to be an edgelord, but hopefully... Fuck this shit wagecuck and degenerate society lifestyle they is the new norm

checked

singles say you are just dumb
dubs say you are a faggot
trips ultra faggot who loves sucking every possible phallic object

if somehow hillary gets to power you can count on a nukelar war with russia.

>inb4 nuclear

Autistic... Is this normalized data with money supply / inflation taken into consideration?

there will be no ww3 anytime soon in my opinion. but if there were, then you could buy gold to avoid inflation and then buy land, stocks, ... for cheap at the end of the war.

When they feel there is overpopulation, they will cull the herd. Automation/robotics and ai makes better slaves, where does that leave us?

How does the sun work if nuclear fusion / fission is not real?

but then why replace the west with tons of refugees

For that I have two theories:
1) Europe is dying and if nothing happens the pension system will collapse for millenials
2) EU is the strongest economy with highest GDP in the world. Divide & Conquer + weaken with refugees etc.

1) I understand
2) I don't know whose agenda this is

Agreed. UBI + AI + Automation + Globalism is perfect combination for Neo-serfdom

Step 1: take off your tinfoil hat

That's it, now you're no longer cringepilled.

Germany needs the refugees badly because it failed the digitalization and automation of its industry. It desperately needs a cheap labor force in order to pay the rents for an older and older populace. The conservative government fucked up bad, and put its money and focus on crap. The bureaucracy lames every effort to change anything for the better.