In business and finance, what are women better at than men?

In business and finance, what are women better at than men?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-04 Sasha Daygame.png (488x218, 311K)

I would say sucking dick, but I know from experience even that isn't true.

trading

Secretary jobs

Drinking time. Eating snacks.

>woman
stopped reading

Women are more risk averse.

Spending money for pointless shit

I have my own company and there are 3 woman working to 27 man.
All 3 woman I have sex with on a regular basis and all 3 of them are married and have children.
I can't imagine one of my male employees reliving my stress how those woman do it.

Based, and may i say... redpilled

unironically this

PR
Sales

basically any job where you can dress them up to look pretty and then feed them lines to repeat, there are enough losers out there that will buy anything a pretty face is selling

avoiding IRS

Having sex for profit.

i didnt watch the whole video because i had a cringe attack.
what did he say to trigger her?

noice

literally nothing

you should watch it. she was able to answer what women did better than men, but when asked what men do better she froze up. then he was like "you really think that?", then she got upset.

Kek came here to post exactly this including the part about it not being true.

based and gaypilled. had a working collegue ones who was a militant women hating faggot. his humor was top tier.

i watched it. i don't get what happened.

seduction

her worldview was questioned

More like
>tell me how superior is the group that I identify
with (not me in particular) is opposed to yours
That's like demanding an act of submission with implication of claiming authority

What she could say is 'claiming things by force', which she somewhat did.

I get that, but I don't understand how one can have such a blatantly wrong worldview and how one can get triggered by questions like those. She probably has some mental illness. Can't really blame her in that case. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

If you want to understand, put yourself in a situation where you'd talk with a mafia boss while talking about something roughly similar.

I understand your reasoning and if you're right, then my conclusion is the same as in . The interviewer is just some random guy that doesn't have any power to do anything to her. Hypothetically, a mafia boss would order a hit on you if you say something wrong. But what could the interviewer do and what would be a reasonable assumption on what he probably would do? It's a discussion among equals, how can you reasonably view that as submission?