Apologize

Apologize

Attached: waves-client-1-launch-beta.png (910x500, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2016 November 56k sat
2017 December 95k sat

>Apologise for what, lower highs?

Pump today 49k sat

Attached: Pajeet.jpg (1077x1200, 80K)

>everyone bought all time highs

How bad of a trader are you?

Attached: Store of Value.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Useless dex. There's nothing worth buying in their entire dex. Literal shittoken platform.

> moons violently
>top 5 on blocktivity.info for tx
>smart assets and smart accounts
>waveskeeper
>Russian Chad CEO unlike that virgin autist vitalik
>Ties to Putin and the Kremlin

Should I continue?

Based and red pilled

Attached: 1536842671550.jpg (1441x856, 332K)

>100 tps
>over 400 tps recorded on mainnet
>over 4000 tps recorded on testnet
>capable of 10k TPS, shitting on Visa
>Thousands of dollars in airdrops (mercury for example)
>Vostok launching soon, private enterprise blockchain solutions capable of 10k TPS
>Deloitte and Burger King partnerships
>1 click token creation
>fixed tx fees, no fluctuating "gas" to deal with like that piece of shit Ethereum
>Tokenized games using waves such as Arker (check them out on google play)

Shall I continue?

I just watched this video about Waves and the CEO, best laugh I had in ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

Attached: Expert.jpg (1125x925, 107K)

Just watched the video and literally everything about it is bullshit. Jow Forums always manages to buy the wrong coins. Enjoy your Chainlink & Holochain scam.

I love the fact that Jow Forums is so quiet about Waves which ultimately proves why Waves is good. Nobody in the corporate world wants to deal with a bunch of neckbeard bedroom programmers.

We are coming, and we are coming in WAVES.

Attached: bitcoin carlos.png (229x294, 146K)

Waves should just quietly moon without Jow Forums involvement, everything they touch dies

Attached: Waves-should-just.jpg (650x641, 126K)

I am a waves hodler since ICO. Never selling always adding.

Sucks that Jow Forums wants to stay poor. Waves doesnt have the infighting that btc and its many forks has and it can scale much better than Ethereum.

But I guess when Waves hits $500 I can retire quietly and shitpost on Jow Forums all day while Stacy and Becky lick peanut butter off my balls

Remember that Waves team still has 30k BTC raised from ICO, and much more capital from all the partnerships and business they have generated. I would not suprised if Waves overtakes Ethereum

>I would not suprised if Waves overtakes Ethereum
It will because it's conceptually better especially for businesses.

I know Waves is allocating $2 million for devs to develop games. Arker is a good example of one. Tradysis also developed a few games and won 1st place at a competition.

Waves is going to be huge. Easily a multi billion dollar platform. I wouldnt be surprised if Waves gets listed on traditional stock exchanges.

that faggot stole my WAVE's

you forgot to mention lambos and "the next ethereum killer"

Waves is in good position to kill Ethereum.

I think the pump is insiders buying waves for the Vostok launch. Also smart assets will be launched soon. So much good shit going on with waves my dick is diamonds .

IMO Vostok can do for Waves what Banks did for XRP. Real business use cases generating positive hype for Waves

antshares vibes?

More like 2016 ETH vibes

waves has wau coin which is up like 700x in usd this year, waves has the best tech of any blockchain, waves dex has wau coin. Its the best platform with the best currency on earth bar none

Yes. Lots of companies want blockchain tech to improve deficiencies but they dont know how. Vostok will do the work for them. Then you waves on the public side. This is Dash @ $5 bucks, Eth @ 3 bucks, XRP at a few pennies. Buy 1000 waves as suicide insurance at least that way can run your own node. Easy $100 target price.

Will not sell my Waves the next coming years. Big possibility it will be so huge.
But Jow Forums please stick to your chainlink bags.

Keep leasing those waves fren

yea I was leasing my waves until they market sold my shit and move to their wallet

fucking commie thieving scambags

Leasing doesn't give nodes control over your funds, how did they market sell?

Ok fudder either you are pajeet or a liar because when you lease you still have control over your waves so most liekly you got hacked like a little bitch and lost your coins.

Prove me wrong

Why are people so angry at waves? It is fucking mooning hard. You could have bought more at under $1 because of btc taking a shit.

Waves will be top 5 screencap this.

You are the type of moron to keep his waves seed passphrase in a plaintext file on his desktop and access the net on a public wifi network with no firewall or anti malware.

im not buying your bags, faggit.